I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!? - Vampire

A Halloweenish Story

“Miss Jessica?” Kibum said. Jessica woke up. She was in the guest room. She saw Sunny, Sungmin, Kibum and Eunhyuk.

“What happened??” Sungmin asked. Jessica just shook her head.

“She must be in shock.” Eunhyuk said, grinning. Jessica just looked down.

“Let her rest. She can tell us when she can.” Sunny said.

“Where is Donghae?” Jessica asked.

“He is in his room.” Sungmin said.

“Still sleeping.” Jessica said. Sungmin nodded. Jessica ran to Donghae.

“Wait…” Sungmin said.

“Leave her. God knows what happened.” Sunny said.

“Eunhyuk, where were you?” Sungmin asked.

“I went to Hyoyeon’s. I only came back when you texted.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hmmm… so no one knows but Jessica.” Sungmin said.

“Let her be with Donghae.” Sunny said.

“Anyways, I got to go, I have stuff to do.” Eunhyuk said, leaving.

--

“Donghae… you need to wake up.” Jessica said, tears in her eyes. She shook Donghae but he was in his comatose state.

“What are you doing, Jessica?” Eunhyuk said, standing at the door.

“Get away!” Jessica said, covering Donghae.

“I hope you aren’t going to run your mouth off about me. You don’t know what might happen to Donghae. Honestly, no one would believe you. I have witnesses that say otherwise. I am their family.” Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk heard Sungmin coming.

“Anyways, I’ll see you around.” Eunhyuk said, leaving. Jessica slammed the doors and locked it.

--

“Jessica! Open the doors!” Sungmin said. Sungmin knocked again.

“Sungmin, give her time with Donghae.” Sunny said.

“THE thing is we don’t know!” Sungmin said.

 

FLASHBACK

Sungmin and Sunny arrived home.

“I need to check up on Donghae.” Sungmin said, running up the stairs.

“JESSICA!” Sungmin said. Jessica lied on the ground unconscious. Sunny ran up and started shaking her.

“Jessica. Jessica.” Sunny said. Sunny looked over and Donghae was lying on the ground.

“Sungmin!! Donghae…” Sunny said, pointed to Donghae who was lying on the ground. Sungmin went over to Donghae and placed him back on the bed.

“What happened?” Sungmin said, looking in Donghae’s room. It looked like a twister was in there.

“Is he still sleeping?” Sunny said.

“It looks like it…” Sungmin said.

“Should we call the ambulance?” Sunny said.

“No, we can’t let anyone know about Donghae’s condition. Kibum will know what to do.” Sungmin said.

FLASHBACK ENDED

 

“She can’t stay there forever.” Sunny said.

“I’m just so confused.” Sungmin said, sighing.

“Let’s rest, I’m tired.” Sunny said. Sungmin nodded and they went back to his room.

--

Jessica heard Sungmin receding back to his room. She went back to Donghae.

“Donghae, wake up…” Jessica said, holding to his hand. She begged for him to wake up soon.

“When did we start…. Holding hands?” Donghae asked. Jessica looked up. Donghae was weak and barely had his eyes open.

“Donghae!” Jessica said, hugging Donghae.

“I’m hurting…” Donghae said. Jessica let go and wiped her tears.

“What happened?” Donghae said.

“We can’t talk here. It’s not safe here.” Jessica said.

“But this is my house?” Donghae said, he tried to get up. Jessica helped him up.

“What happened to my room?” Donghae asked. Everything was a mess.

“I’ll explain later, come on, we need to get out of here.” Jessica said. Jessica grabbed some clothes.

“I’m confused, I just woke up. What is going on here?” Donghae said.

“SHHHH..” Jessica said. She peered outside and no one was there. Jessica helped Donghae down the stairs.

“Are you kidnapping me?” Donghae said. Jessica shook her head.

“Hmmm…I feel like I am.” Donghae said.

“Is Sungmin here? You don’t feel safe even with him around.” Donghae said. Jessica shook her head again. Jessica put Donghae in his car and took the driver seat.

“Are you a bad driver?” Donghae asked.

“Trust me this one time.” Jessica said. Donghae smiled.

“I always trust you.” Donghae said. Jessica drove off.

--

“Ok, I don’t want to wait for her to get her feelings straight.” Sungmin said, he got the spare key.

“Sungmin…” Sunny said. Sungmin stopped.

“Sungmin, what’s wrong.” Sunny said.

Sungmin sank to the floor.

“What’s wrong?” Sunny said, she looked over. Donghae was missing.