I'm alive - Werewolf

A Halloweenish Story

“Hey guys.” Donghae said, standing there with Sungmin. He fully recovered from his injuries.

“Donghae?” Mr. Lee said, walking over to Donghae to see if he was real.

“Hey.” Donghae said.

“I don’t get it. I thought you died.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yea… well, it wasn’t my idea.” Donghae said, pointing to Jessica who was standing behind him.

“Oh…” Eunhyuk said, he stopped walking towards them. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s shoulders.

“Eunhyuk, I’m sorry.” Donghae said.

“HUH?” Eunhyuk said.

“Me and Sungmin are sorry.” Donghae said. Sungmin nodded.

“Don’t… don’t be…” Eunhyuk said.

“We have talked since the incident happened, and we know you don’t hate us.” Donghae said. Eunhyuk sighed.

“I don’t hate you guys, I was mad at you guys…” Eunhyuk said.

“We know. We don’t blame you, if I were you, I would be mad too. BUT, Eunhyuk, I hope you realize why we do what we do is for you.” Donghae said.

“Eunhyuk, we are going to fix this so you don’t feel like this anymore.” Sungmin said.

“I’m sorry you guys.” Eunhyuk said, tearing up.

“It’s ok.” Donghae and Sungmin said.

“I have something I need to tell you guys.” Eunhyuk said.

“What is it?” Donghae said.

“I decided I’m not going to be running for successor and I don’t want to run Jeju anymore.” Eunhyuk said.

“Come on, Eunhyuk, we will work with you on it.” Sungmin said.

“No… No… I read your proposal, it’s good, I wouldn’t of thought of that myself. I just want to go travel for a while.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, we can all work on the hotels together. “ Sungmin said.

“I don’t want to do anything with the business anymore. I’m tired of it, its not something that makes me happy anymore.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk…” Donghae said.

“It’s ok, I have been thinking about this. And I’m sorry you guys for doubting your friendship with me.” Eunhyuk said. Jessica took a picture.

“It’s ok. We are sorry too.” Sungmin said. The brothers hugged it out. Jessica took another picture.

--

“Dad, I need a new car. The other is gone.” Donghae said. Mr. Lee slapped Donghae in the head.

“You kidding me, you “died” and now you are asking for another car?” Mr. Lee said.

“Dad, look, everything is back to normal. I need a new car…” Donghae whined. Mr. Lee hopped into the car.

“I’m going back. You buy your own car.” Mr. Lee said. Sungmin laughed.

“Jessica, you owe me a car.” Donghae said. Jessica nodded and gave him the thumbs up.

“What are you two now?” Eunhyuk said.

“We are dating.” Donghae said. Eunhyuk eyes bugged out.

“Yea, this response is normal.” Donghae said.

“So, where are you going?” Jessica asked Eunhyuk.

“I think I want to go to Italy.” Eunhyuk said.

“Are you sure about this.” Sungmin said.

“Yea, I need to go out and do something for myself. Hey, when I come back, I can just work with you guys righttt?” Eunhyuk said.

“NO!” Donghae and Sungmin said. Eunhyuk looked down.

“We kid!” Sungmin and Donghae said. Eunhyuk smiled.

“I’m glad everything is back to normal.” Sungmin said.

“Oh, did you hear Sungmin finally asked Sunny to marry him.” Donghae said.

“Really? it was about time! How did he do it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Really lame, I have to tell you.” Donghae said.

“SHUT UP!” Sungmin said. He walked off. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk.

“I’ll tell you.” Donghae said.

--

“Eunhyuk, babe, I heard from my dad that you weren’t going to run for succession anymore.” Hyoyeon said. Eunhyuk was the first to arrive back at the house.

“Yea, I am not.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon said.

“I want a break from everything.” Eunhyuk said.

“Did Jessica tell Donghae about what happened when he was sleeping?” Hyoyeon asked.

“She did.” Eunhyuk said.

“Is this why you are not going to run for the hotel anymore?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No, Donghae and Sungmin forgave me.” Eunhyuk said.

“Babe, you can’t be like this. You are letting them boss you around again.” Hyoyeon said.

“They arent... My relationship with my brothers has gotten a lot better lately.” Eunhyuk said.

“This is what I feared.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is that?” Eunhyuk asked.

“You are being a push over. What are you going to do from now on?” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, stop it. You were the one that made me question my relationship with my brothers when it was perfectly fine. Why are you always trying to cause something?” Eunhyuk said.

“How can you say that to me? I’m just trying to help you!” Hyoyeon said.

“You aren’t helping me. Just stop.” Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon slapped Eunhyuk.

“STOP! FINE! Let’s break-up! You useless bastard!” Hyoyeon said, walking off. Eunhyuk rubbed his cheeks.

“That really hurts…” Eunhyuk said.