Chapter 6

Bittersweet Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Of course not!" Luhan shouted. "She'll still be our friend, right?" Luhan looked at his other members.

"It all depends on what kind of pack she belongs to" Baekhyun replied. "If it's our enemies, she wouldn't be allowed to hang with us. For all we know, we might be breaking the rules right now".

"No!" Luhan shouted and clung onto my arm. "I'm not letting anyone take Mi Hyun away from me!"

"It's the rules, Luhan" Tao said. "Let her go".

"No!" Luhan held onto me harder and looked up at me with his adorable eyes. "You don't want to leave us, do you?"

"Let her go, Luhan" Luhan instantly frowned and looked behind me. I turned around and Kris was walking towards us with his arms crossed. Luhan let go of me right away and looked down.

"Sorry" He mumbled.

"Well, we should get going. It's late and we have school tomorrow" Suho said. 

 

We all said goodbye to EXO-M and 10 minutes later we were able to leave. It would have been sooner, hadn't Luhan held onto me, refusing EXO-K to take me home. 

 

EXO-K drove me home and i was about to walk up to my apartment when i heard a car door open, then close. I heard steps behind me and turned around.

 

"K-kai? Can i help you with something?" I looked down. I still wasn't that comfortable around him, he always scared me.

"I realized we haven't talked that much since you arrived" He scratched the back of his head.

Talk? Why did he want to talk to me all of a sudden? I raised a brow at him. "Suho forced you to this, didn't he? Don't worry, Kai. You don't have to talk to. I'm sorry for being friends with EXO. To make it easier for you, we can just act as friends. Tell Suho that we're good and i'll pretend we are. Don't worry" I turned around to walk inside, but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"No, you got it wrong. I-"

"Kai" A dark voice was heard behind us. Kai turned around and i looked past him. 

"Kris" Kai mumbled. Kai turned back to me. "I'll talk to you later" He said before he disappeared.

I looked up at Kris. "What are you doing here?"

"Stay away from Kai" By the sound of his voice, i could tell he wasn't telling me, it was more like he was threatning me.

I crossed my arms. "What does it matter to you if i talk to Kai? You're not someone who can tell me what to do. I don't need to listen to you" I turned around, only to have a deja vu. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around, but it all happened so fast i landed on his chest. He held me close and looked down at me with glaring eyes.

"You better listen to me. When Kai comes close to you, run away".

"Why? What's wrong with Kai talking to me?" This was getting weird. Why is Kris like that? And what did Kai want to talk about?

He growled and released me. "Do whatever you want then" And so he ran away. 

 

I watched him run away, but shrugged and finally walked inside my apartment without being stopped by anyone. Kris' behaviour was weird, but after i've gotten to know EXO... it all seemed normal to me now. I don't know what's worse, that they're totally weird or that i'm getting used to it.

 

I changed into my night clothes and looked at the bed. If i go to sleep now, will i have another dream? Maybe i should stay up? But i can't continue living a life with no sleeping, that's impossible. I sighed. "Guess i'll just have to go to sleep then" I turned off the light and lied in the bed, pulling the covers close up to my face, scanning the whole room in case someone was in my room with me.

 

After all these things that has happened to me lately i've become scared of the dark. I reached over to my nightstand and the small light. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

Two guys, no, two wolves was standing outside my school, with me in the middle. It was in the middle of the night and the moon shined down on us. One of the wolves was the white wolf, Wu Yi Fan and the other one was brown.

 

"You stay away from her!" Wu Yi Fan growled at the brown wolf.

The brown wolf scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I have to tell the truth, Suho told me not to lie anymore".

"But if you do that..." Wu Yi Fan looked at me and he looked like he was in pain. "She'll want to leave..."

"I can't think of you and your feelings right now! She's the one who matters, so stay out of this!"

 

I went to the school and searched the whole area, looking for Suho. After the dream last night, i was posetive Suho knew who bit me. He also knows who Wu Yi Fan is. Maybe he could tell me, so i could find him and ask why he keeps appearing in my dreams. I felt someone standing next to me and looked up.

 

Someone was standing there, with a hoodie over him that covered almost his whole face and his hands were in his pockets. I had to bend my head down to see who it was.

 

"Kris? What are you doing here, at my school?"

"Don't" He said without looking at me. I looked at him confused.

"Don't what?" I asked. Finally he turned to look at me.

"You're going to see Suho, aren't you? And then Kai?" How did he know this?! "I know it doesn't make sense right now, me telling you this, but can you just trust me and listen to me when i tell you to stay away from both of them?"

"Trust you?" I scoffed. "How can i trust you when you don't tell me the damn truth?! Suho knows who bit me, i'm sure of it and i attend ot find out who it is, no matter what say!!" I walked away from him, but he took his hand out of his pocket and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me close to his body. He wrapped his other hand around me. 

"I'm Wu Yi Fan" He whispered into my ear.

 

Suho P.O.V

 

"What do you mean Kris stopped you?!" I shouted at Kai.

"I just told you. Kris came right when i was about to tell her. I don't even know why".

"But you're going to tell her, right?"

He sighed. "Yes, i was planning to tell her today. That's why i'm standing by her locker, but she's late".

"You tell her, okay? Tell her everything".

 

Mi Hyun P.O.V

 

He released his arms from me and placed them on my shoulders instead, looking down at me. I blinked a few times. "What? How? Why?" I stared at him with a shocked expression.

He looked up and scanned the area, then back down at me. "How do you feel about skipping school today and go somewhere where we can be alone?"

 

I looked around and saw students looking at us. I looked up at Kris and nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked away from the students. Once he made sure no one was around us, he looked down at me.

 

"Transfer us to my house. The others are out hunting".

 

I nodded and did what he told me to. We were now inside EXO-M's house. He casually walked to the kitchen, getting two glasses. He placed them on the table and looked up at me.

 

"Sit" He said and i obeyed him and sat down. He poured me a glass of water and gave it to me. He sat on the opposite side of me and poured water in his glass too.

"So you're... the white wolf that kept appearing in my dream then?"

He lifted the hood of his head and ran a hand through his hair, fixing it. "Yup".

"Okay, can you stop with just saying yes or no and give me a full explanation?"

"I can't give you all the answers you want..." He looked up at me. "But i can tell you a little. I wasn't going to tell you what my real name is, but i had to stop you from talking to Suho and Kai".

"I have a few questions. Why do you keep appearing in my dreams?"

"I can't tell you that just yet..."

"Why don't you want me to talk to Kai and Suho?"

"I can't tell you that either..." I sighed and stood up, walking towards the front door. He rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "Hey, don't go! I don't know, okay? I don't know why i keep appearing in your dreams or you in mine. I have the same dreams you have every night too. Why i don't want you to talk to Suho and Kai is because... you're gonna get hurt if you do so and i don't want that". 

"I've been hurt before and i'm a freaking wolf, Kris! All i care about right now is to find out the truth about what happened to me and i know you know something about it! You promised me you would help me find the one who bit me, but you don't have any plan doing so, do you?! Just stay away from me and let me take care of myself!" 

 

I ran out the door, but of course he was already outside. He stood there, arms crossed and as usual, he was glaring at me. But then he suddenly sighed and looked down.

 

"Fine, if you really want to know, i'll let you talk to them".

"Let me?! Who the hell are you sayi-"

"Let me finish, okay?" He sighed again. "But on one condition. I wanna be there when you talk to them. That's my only request" He stepped closer to me. "Can you at least let me do that?"

"Fine".

"I just have one more request" I waited for him to keep going. "Spend the rest of the day with me and talk to them tomorrow. Let me see if i can change your mind".

"Change my mind about what?"

"About being a wolf. Give it a chance. I think you're going to like it".

"Alright, i guess one more day can't hurt".

He smiled and patted my head. "Good girl".

"What am i, a puppy?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Almost" He smirked. "Let's see your wolf form first".

"Somehow... the way you say that sounds totally erted. Besides, i don't know how".

"Rememer what i told you in the dream?" I nodded. "Okay, try that".

 

I did exactly like what i did in the dream and it was like i was seeing the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter