Chapter 12

Bittersweet Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rest of the day we spent training. I had fought with everyone in EXO-M, i lost and won a few times. I also went out with Chen and Luhan hunting for the first time. They were more trained than me, after all they are the hunters, but it was still fun. We were all sitting outside on the grass.

 

"Do wolves get married?"

"Well, they can" Chen replied. "But usually when they find their mate, that is like being married. So in a way, you and Kris are married".

I frowned. "18 and married? What's next?" 

"A baby, perhaps?" Tao smirked at us.

"Hopefully not. The thought of having a mini Kris running around already sounds exhausting" Xiumin said.

"Careful now" Kris said. "A mini me would be fun, right, wifey?" Kris smirked at me.

"Not when i'm 18. I'm no where near ready to have kids".

"Me neither" Kris replied. "I want you all to myself for a little bit longer. We can start thinking about kids in 2 or 3 years".

"Accidents happens, you know" Lay smiled at us. "I bet it won't be long until it's a mini Kris or a mini Mi Hyun running around here".

"Hopefully the last" Xiumin mumbled. Kris shot him another glare.

"I'm warning you. You better stop it".

"When the times comes for Kris and Mi Hyun to enlarge their family, we'll be happy no matter what the gender is. Won't we guys?" Lay looked at the boys.

"Of course" They all replied.

Kris looked at me. "Besides, we have to grow these boys up first. They're still too young to live on their own". The 5 boys glared at Kris who smirked at them. 

"We?" I looked at Kris confused.

"He has a point" Luhan mumbled. "All six of us were just born and tossed away, like we didn't mean anything to the ones who gave birth to us. Luckily there was an oprhanage that took reject kids like us in. That's where we all met and we've been together ever since. Since Kris is the Alpha, he's sort of like our father. Which makes you... our mommy" Luhan grinned at me.

Kris threw his head back and laughed. "I'm not your mommy, Luhan" I said as i crossed my arms.

Luhan scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his head on my shoulder and looked up at me with his big, cute and adorable eyes. "Mommy" He said, using a child voice.

I hesitated, before putting my arms around him. When to think of it, Luhan was like a little kid. "Fine... i'll... play this family game with you".

"Me too!" Tao shouted as he got up from the grass. He ran over to me and hugged my other side. I put my other arm around Tao and looked at both of them, clinging onto me.

"What about us?" Xiumin and Chen pouted. Lay and Kris were laughing.

I smirked. "Go to your dad, my hands are occupied".

 

Before Kris could react, the two boys ran over to Kris and tackled him. He landed on his back with Chen and Xiumin on top of him. I looked at Lay who just sat there, wondering if he was feeling left out.

 

He just smiled at me as he held up his hand. "Don't worry about me. I'm too old to be playing this family game. But i'll consider you as my sister from now on".

I smiled and nodded. "Alright, oppa" He chuckled. 

"I wanna sleep with mommy tonight" Luhan said. Kris pushed Xiumin and Chen off him and sat up. 

He glared at Luhan. "Nuh-uh, mommy is sleeping with me". Luhan pouted and looked up at me. 

 

 

Luhan smiled when he saw me giving in to his aegyo. Kris rushed over to us and pushed Luhan away. "Don't, Luhan. Aegyo doesn't work on her".

"It doesn't?" Luhan tilted his head to the side to look at me. "Have Kris tried aegyo on you?"

"No... he hasn't".

"Hmm..." Luhan looked up at Kris. "Then how do you know it doesn't work?" He smirked and crossed his arms. "You can't do aegyo".

"Can too!" 

"Prove it. Show her now. Try and see if you can beat me".

Kris sighed and turned to look at me. "I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life..." He took a deep breath and...

 

 

Me and Tao who were the only one seeing Kris' aegyo and fell down on the grass, dying from laughter.

 

Kris sighed. "I knew it..." He said as he rubbed his forehead, looking down.

"Does that mean i win?!" Luhan grinned at me. 

"Not in a million years!" Kris shouted. "Only our REAL kids will be allowed to do that. Maybe".

I rolled my eyes and looked at Luhan. "Sorry, Luhan".

"How about me and Mi Hyun go camping?" Luhan smiled at me. "That should be okay, should't it?"

"Go camping where, Luhan? In the yard? Look around. It's woods everywhere. We are basically camping everyday".

Luhan sighed. "If only we could leave the territory..."

"But we can't, so get rid of that idea" Kris said.

"How about a camp fire instead?" Lay smiled. "That's been a while".

"And we can set up tents and sleep around it!" Luhan clapped his hands together while smiling. "I can't remember the last time we had a camp fire and actually slept outside!"

"Sounds like fun" I looked at Kris and smiled. "Can we?"

"Do you want to do this too?" Kris looked at me.

"I haven't done stuff like that in over 10 years".

"Didn't your parents ever take you?" Xiumin asked me.

I looked down as Kris wrapped an arm around me. "They were busy working" He replied Xiumin.

"Oh..." Xiumin said.

I looked up at Kris and smiled. "Thank you" I mouthed to him.

He smiled and mouthed back. "No problem".

"Then it's settled! We'll set up a campfire and tents. Xiumin and Chen, you get the tents, Luhan and Tao, you go get the wood and Kris and i will handle the food" Lay said.

"What about me?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"You? Eh... you sit here and make sure everyone do their job" Lay smiled and patted my head. Then all of them went to do their chores, leaving me alone.

 

I moved my eyes towards the lake and smiled. Good thing i remembered to pack my bikini. I transferred myself to Kris' room and changed, then transferred myself back to the front of the house. I walked towards the water and stepped in. It wasn't as cold as i thought it would be. 

 

I stayed in the water, just swimming and playing around for another 30 minutes when i spotted Luhan and Tao coming back with lots of wood. I smiled and waved at them.

 

"Hey, guys!" I shouted. They looked around, confused at first where the voice came from. Then Tao pointed at me in the water. They put the wood down and walked over to the end of the lake.

"I wanna swim too!" Luhan shouted as he took his shoes, pants and shirt off. He ran out in the water and Tao shrugged before doing the exact same thing like Luhan. They both swam to me and smiled. 

Tao smirked at me. "Pink. Cute" He nodded towards the color of my bikini. 

"Same goes for you" I smirked, pointing to his pink boxer.

He looked down. "Damn... i forgot i was wearing that one".

Luhan suddenly splashed water on Tao with a huge grin on his face. "Water fight!" He shouted as he swam away from Tao's glaring eyes. Tao quickly swam after him and the three of us ended up playing in the water.

"Yah! You were supposed to help!" The three of us stopped playing and looked up. Chen was glaring at us. "Luhan, Tao, come and help now!"

"But the wood is right there!" Luhan shouted. "I wanna play with mommy!" He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. 

"Come help us with the tents!!" Chen shouted as he walked back Xiumin.

"Ignore him" Tao smiled at me. "They can set up the tents alone".

"Yah! Get out of there right now!"

We all froze at that familiar voice. We slowly turned our heads to look up and Kris with his death glare were standing there. "C-coming..." Luhan whispered, even though Kris couldn't hear it. The three of us swam back and stepped out of the water.

I walked up to Kris and smiled. "The water is really nice. You should go take a swim too".

Kris looked down at my body, then at the other guys who were pretending to set up the tents. He took of the towel that was on his shoulder and wrapped it around me. It covered my whole body, which was Kris' plan. "Later when it's just the two of us" He pulled me close to him. "I want you to wear that bikini then too... or nothing at all. Your choice" He smirked as he pulled away. "Go get changed, the food is almost ready".

 

 

"Wow, Lay! You can really cook!" I said as i took another bite.

He smiled. "Thank you, Mi Hyun".

Kris pouted. "What about the rice i made? How is it? You haven't said anything about that yet".

"It's good" I mumbled while putting more of Lay's food in my mouth.

Kris rolled his eyes. "I may not be a good cook, but there are moments that can only happen with me when you're screaming from happiness" He smirked while i covered my face.

"Kris!" I hissed while he chuckled.

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter