Chapter 13

Bittersweet Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked at the two wolves smirking and Kris looking down at something. I walked over to him and looked up in his eyes. Tears. Kris was crying. But why?

 

I looked down and almost lost my balance. A lifeless wolf body was lying there... me.

 

I was... dead.

 

I screamed and shot up. I took a deep breath and calmed down when i realized it was just a dream. I looked at Luhan who was still peacefully sleeping. This kid can sleep through anything. I saw the zipper to the tent go down and moved closer to Luhan. Relief came over me when i saw it was just Kris.

 

"Yah!" I shouted quietly not to wake up Luhan. "What are you doing in here?"

"I couldn't sleep... and i heard you scream. You okay?" He crawled into the tent and over to me.

I smiled. "Yeah, just a... bad dream. Nothing to worry about".

"Still having those?" He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. He put his head on my shoulder. "What was this one about?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter. Just go back to your own tent".

"I will... if you come with me" He smirked and picked me up bridal style and walked out of the tent. I wrapped my arms around his neck so i wouldn't fall.

"What about Luhan?"

"Who cares about him?" He smirked as he put me down in his tent and closed the zipper. I sat down and he wrapped his arms around me. "Mi Hyun?"

"Mhm?"

"I know you've already answered this question, but can you please move in with me? I love you and i want to protect you. I can't do that if you're living somewhere else. The reason i want you to move in here just so i can see you every single time is not the only reason i want you to move in here. There's another reason. The Timber wolves... Even though they said they wouldn't touch you, i'm not so sure. And i won't be sure unless i have you by my side at all time".

I sighed. "If i agree to this, will you... still let me to go school?"

He nodded. "But only if that guy leaves you alone. If he doesn't... then i'm taking you out of school, whether you like it or not".

"Kris..."

"It's either that or beating him up, possibly killing him. What do you choose, puppy?" He my hair as he smiled. "No one is allowed to hurt my beautiful puppy" He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"Fine... if he does something, i'm quitting school. Happy?"

"More than you will ever know" He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and lied down with me on his chest. "Goodnight, puppy. I love you".

"Goodnight, Kris. Love you too".

 

"KRIS!" I woke up by a loud scream and a bright light shining inside the tent and it woke Kris up too. He groaned and pulled the blanket over both of us.

"Whoever it is, shut up and close the ing tent!" He shouted.

A gasp could be heard. "Leader Kris cursed!" That's when i realized the voice belonged to Luhan.

Kris removed the blanket and sat up. "Sorry, Luhan" He ran his hand through his bed hair and sighed. "I'm not a morning person. What's up?" Kris looked at him with one eye closed. 

"You took Mi Hyun away from me!" He pointed to me who was still trying to adjust to the light.

Kris moved his eyes at me, then back at Luhan. "Actually, you took Mi Hyun away from me. I was just taking her back" Kris grinned and lied back down, wrapping his legs and arms around me. The zipper closed and we heard Luhan walking away from the tent. "Damn..." Kris said. "Now i'm not tired anymore" Kris sighed. 

I looked at the watch, then back at Kris. "Let's get up. I need to move my stuff anyway" I said as i sat up.

Kris smiled and sat up as well. "You moving in with me is definitely something worth waking up for" He kissed me on the lips. "Imagine waking up every day like this" He whispered, his lips was still close to mine. "Except we'll be in my bed, wearing less clothes" His eyes moved down to my body and he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him and ped the zipper to the tent and climbed out. "Morning, guys" I smiled at Lay, Xiumin, Chen and Tao who were sitting on the ground. 

"Morning, Mi Hyun" Lay smiled at me.

I looked up and saw Luhan sitting by the lake, looking down. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "Morning, Luhan".

Luhan looked up at me. "You left me..."

"I'm sorry, Luhan. I promise next time i won't leave".

"Pinky promise?" He held his pinky out.

I giggled and linked my pinky with him. "Promise".

"What are you promising about?" Kris' voice could be heard behind us and we both turned our heads to look at him.

"Nothing" Luhan grinned. "Just a special promise between me and mommy".

"Hmm..." Kris sat down next to me. "Can i make a special promise with mommy too?" He smiled his evil devilish smile and i knew exactly what kind of "promise" he was after.

I slapped his arm. "Not infront of the kids".

He looked up at Luhan. "Hey, Luhan. Leave".

"Nuh-uh!" Luhan crossed his arms. "I'm staying with mommy!"

"If you don't go now, i will throw you into the lake!" Kris shouted at him.

Luhan looked at the lake, then Kris and sighed. "I'll go..." Luhan stood up and walked away.

I glared at Kris. "Why did you make him leave?!"

"Because you wouldn't make the promise with him around".

I sighed. "So what promise do you want?"

"Promise me... you will tell EXO-K if Jonghyun bothers you again. Promise me you won't go anywhere alone. When you're outside of my territory, promise to always be around EXO-K".

"What do i get in return?"

"In return i'll give you the promise i can only promise one person only. I promise you i will love you forever" He pressed his lips on my forehead. 

"I promise" I said. He smiled and put our foreheads together.

"Can you... tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter