Chapter 14

Bittersweet Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On his nightstand was the same family picture that Mi Hyun has. I picked it up. I was right after all. Mi Hyun's brother is alive... and he's closer then she thinks. I heard footsteps coming towards the room and quickly put the picture back down just as the door opened. I turned around and faked a smile.

 

Suho looked at me with a raised brow. "What are you doing in here?"

"N-nothing, i just walked into the wrong room".

He crossed his arms and glared at me. "Sehun".

I sighed. "Fine. I won't lie to you... i would never lie to you, Suho. Unlike you, i don't make lies".

"What are you talking about?"

"You're Mi Hyun's brother, aren't you?"

 

Mi Hyun P.O.V

 

Kris was lying on his bed watching me unpack my suitcase. I looked around for a place to put my clothes. I looked at Kris. "Where should i put my things?"

Kris got up from the bed and opened his closet. I stood next to him and looked inside the closet. It was a mess. No clothes were folded, they were just thrown right into the closet. I looked up at Kris. "There's no room for my clothes in there! If you would just clean your closet, there would be room for mine".

"I'm not cleaning my closet, i like it this way" He said as he closed it.

"I guess i just have to move back to my apartment then. I need a closet after all and you don't have a room for another one".

He groaned and opened the closet again and started taking his clothes out.

 

 

"There, all done!" He said as he sat down on the floor, wiping his sweat off his forehead. I looked inside the closet and smiled. Kris' clothes and mine were now all inside his closet and it was still plenty of room for more.

"Thank you, Kris" I sat down next to him. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Anything for my puppy".

"Hey, Kris?"

"Mmm?"

"I wanna give you a pet name too" I bit my bottom lip as i moved away from him. He tilted his head to the side. "Is that okay?"

He smiled. "Mochiron".

I giggled. "When did you practice japanese?" He shrugged as he wore a playful smile. I rolled my eyes. "Then... let's see how good your japanese is. From now on i will call you... okami!"

"Okami?" He looked confused. "What does that mean?"

"Figure out for your self" I stood up and transferred myself down to the others. "Hey, guys".

"Hey" Lay smiled at me. "How are you liking living here so far?"

"It's quiet, but it's alright" I smiled at him.

Tao wrapped an arm around my shoulder and looked at me. "Mi Hyun, this place is anything but quiet" He touched my nose and smiled. We all heard a low growl coming from the stairs and turned our heads to see who the growl belonged too. Kris. He clenched his fists as he walked towards me and Tao. Tao quickly removed his arm from me and stepped back.

Kris wrapped his arms around me while glaring at Tao. I looked up at Kris. I moved my finger up to his face and poked his cheek to get his attention and it worked. He looked down at me with gentle and lovingly eyes. "What?"

"Don't get mad" I said.

Kris nodded. "I won't" He looked at Tao with the same glare again. "As long as no one touches what's mine".

Tao nodded and sat down in the couch next to Luhan and Xiumin. "Sorry".

Kris sat down in the chair and pulled me down on his lap. He looked at the guys. "Can you all leave the house for... let's say 4 hours?"

"Why?!" Me and the 5 boys shouted.

Kris smirked. "The moving in rule".

"What kind of rule is that?" I looked at him.

He looked up at me. "A rule that only the two of us can do".

Lay rolled his eyes. "Forget it, Kris. Stick to your room".

"What is he talking about?" I asked.

"Fine, but that is breaking the rules, you know" Kris said as he stood up, lifting me up. He looked at me and smiled. "Guess we'll just have to do it in my room then" He said before walking up the stairs. I could hear the boys chuckle and buried my head in Kris' chest from embarrasment.

 

No one's P.O.V

 

Sehun clenched his fists. "Suho! Answer me! Are you Mi Hyun's brother or not?!"

Suho looked down and sighed. "I am..."

Sehun's jaw fell down. "How could you hide this from us?! And Mi Hyun?! We're supposed to be a family! How could you leave Mi Hyun?!"

"I wanted to protect her!"

"Wait... does that mean she was supposed to be a wolf all along?"

Suho nodded. "Our whole family was wolves. Until they were attacked by a wolf pack and died. I managed to survive and i removed Mi Hyun's wolf form, so she could live a normal life".

"You need to tell her. Right now" Sehun grabbed Suho's hand and started dragging him, but Suho didn't move. 

"I can't, Sehun. You may not understand, but i can't tell her, so just please, keep this a secret for me?"

 

 

Mi Hyun P.O.V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter