Chapter 3

Bittersweet Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once we came into my apartment, the five boys stared at all the boxes with their mouths open and wide eyes. I looked down. "Sorry... it's a little messy around here..."

"That's okay, that's what we are here to help you with!" Sehun said and smiled at me. 

"Is there any boxes that contains..." Chanyeol looked down. "Private stuff" He mumbled the last part.

"Yes, but those boxes are inside my room".

"Then me and Mi Hyun will take her room" D.O said and made his way to my room. 

Suho grabbed D.O by his shirt and pulled him back. He looked at me and smiled. "Me and D.O will take the kitchen, Baekhyun, you take the bathroom, Sehun and Chanyeol, you take the living room. Mi Hyun's going to take her bedroom".

 

A few hours later i was almost done, i only had one box left. I was about to bend down to pick it up when the pain in my neck came back. I sat down on the bed, pressing my hand against the scarf around my neck. Why is this still hurting? Maybe i should go to the hospital after all?  

 

I lied down on the bed, taking a few deep breaths. I felt something on my neck, it felt like a needle being pressed into my skin. I ripped the scarf off me and ran over to the mirror, looking at my neck. There wasn't bitemarks anymore, they were gone. But there was something else on my neck now. It was some sort of triangle with a circle inside it.

 

 

I screamed as i saw the symbol, but quickly covered my mouth when i remembered that i wasn't alone in the apartment. I heard the door to my room open and pulled my hoodie on and turned around so i wasn't facing them. 

 

"Mi Hyun!" Sehun shouted. "What's wrong?!"

"N-nothing..." I said, keeping my head down.

"You scream and then say nothing's wrong?" D.O said.

"I just... saw a spider" I lied. "It went under my bed".

"A spider?" Chanyeol said. "Don't worry, i'll get it!" I tightened my hoodie with my hands so they couldn't see my neck and turned around. Chanyeol was lying under my bed, only his feets were sticking out. "Hmm... i don't see any spider..." He kept searching, then suddenly he screamed, making me and Sehun jump. Sehun wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his head in my back.

Chanyeol smirked and stood up. He dusted himself off. "I'm just kidding, there's nothing there".

"You idiot!" Sehun shouted at him. "You almost scared me to death!" He let go off me and glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol ran out of the room, quickly followed by Sehun.

"You okay?" Suho looked down at me and smiled, but suddenly he furrowed his eyebrows and his mouth fell down a little. He started to stare at me and that's when i realized my hoodie had fallen down when Sehun hugged me. I quickly pulled the hoodie over my head again and looked down.

"I'm fine..." Please, don't tell me he saw it. Please, please, please. Maybe i could read his mind? Like i did earlier today? But i didn't know how i did that, it just happened. 

 

I closed my eyes, only focusing on Suho's thoughts.

 

"That symbol... I've seen it somewhere before... If only i could get a closer look at it" - Suho.

 

I looked up at him with wide eyes. He's seen it somewhere before? Maybe he knows what happened to me or what's happening to me right now. Maybe he knows what kind of animal it was that bit me? I wanted to ask him about it, but i couldn't do it when everyone was around. I had to wait for a moment where we could be alone.

 

"Well... we're all d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter