Chapter 15

Bittersweet Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mi Hyun... how much do you miss your family?"

"My family? A lot... Why do you ask that?"

He looked up at me and sighed. "Your brother... is still alive".

 

Kris P.O.V

 

"What you're doing right now is called spying" Tao said.

"Don't care" I replied him as i moved the curtains a little further away from the window. "What are they talking about?" I mumbled to myself.

Tao threw his arm around my shoulder and looked out at them as well. "Maybe he's asking her out?"

I glared at Tao. "Do you have a death wish or something?"

 

Mi Hyun P.O.V

 

I laughed. "Haha, Sehun. Very funny" I turned around to walk back inside, but Sehun held my wrist and pulled me back.

"It's Suho, he's your brother, Mi Hyun! He admitted it to me himself! He told me to keep it a secret from you, but... i just can't".

I was about to reply, but suddenly Kris appeared next to me. He put his hand over Sehun's and glared at him. "If she wants to leave, you let her!" He ripped Sehun's hand off me and grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him.

"Are you serious, Sehun?"

"I wouldn't joke about something like this, Mi Hyun".

"What's going on?" Kris looked at me confused. "What's he talking about?"

I looked up at Kris. "Sehun told me... my brother is still alive".

Kris looked at Sehun. He stepped forward and glared at Sehun. "Sehun, what do you know about this?"

Sehun looked up at Kris. "Don't act so innocent, Kris. Suho told me. Everything. He told me how you were with him when he bit Mi Hyun".

"WHAT?!" I shouted and looked at Kris. "You were with him?! So you knew all along?!" 

"Wait, Mi Hyun!" Kris wrapped his arms around me so i wouldn't run away. "Listen to me. I promised not to tell him" Kris looked up at Sehun. "But something is off. What do you mean Suho told you?"

"He told me that he's Mi Hyun's brother".

Kris blinked a few times. "Sehun, go get Suho. And the others too. We need to clear this up".

 

Sehun nodded and ran back to his car and drove away. Kris turned me around so i would look at him.

 

"The reason i didn't tell you was because i promised him. He didn't want you to get hurt. You have no idea how much he has suffered because of that decision. I'll tell you everything" Kris sat down on the grass with me on his lap. "He removed your wolf powers, so you coud live a normal life. Your family didn't die in a car accident, they... were killed by other wolves. He survived, and so did you. But something happened that made you lose your memory and your other form. You were born a wolf, Mi Hyun. When he found out you were in Korea, he contacted me. He told me about it and asked me if he could transform you back. I agreed and went with him. That was the first time i saw you... the first time i held you, the first time i gazed into your loving eyes. I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now, but a promise is a promise... You understand, right?"

I leaned my head on his shoulder as tears were forming in my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on top of mine. "Why did he leave me?"

"I told you, he wanted to protect you. But you're reunited now. Everything's going to be okay".

"But then... why did he believe we were mates? Siblings can't be mates with each other?"

"I'm curious about that as well. Sehun must have gotten some information wrong or EXO-K has decided to pretend that Suho is your brother".

"What?"

Kris looked down at me. "It is true that you're brother is very much alive, and he is a part of EXO-K. But it's not Suho".

 

The familiar car came out of the woods and me and Kris walked up to the car. The six boys came out and we stood there, just staring at each other.

 

"I told her the truth" Kris said as he held my hand. "Now it's your turn. Suho, what the hell is this with you being her brother?!"

"What?!" EXO-K shouted. "Brother?!"

Suho sighed and glared at Sehun. "So much for not telling Mi Hyun" He looked at me. "Your brother is among us right now, Mi Hyun. But it's not me. I promised your brother to make sure you wouldn't find out it was him. That is why Sehun found that picture in my room. I'm sorry i have to break our promise, but she deserves the truth" Suho looked back at the five other EXO-K members. "Tell her".

I looked at the boys and all of them looked clueless, except one. He stepped forward and walked over to me, but he kept looking on the ground. "I'm sorry..."

"What? Kai, what's going on?"

He looked up and met my eyes. "I'm your brother, Mi Hyun".

Several gasps could be heard from EXO. "Let's give them some privacy" Suho said as he pushed the guys towards the house. Kris smiled at me and walked after them, leaving me and Kai alone. Kai looked towards the woods. 

"Let's go there" He grabbed my hand and we walked into the woods. We talked while walking. "If you have any questions... ask".

"Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me alone all these years?"

"Don't think i haven't regretted doing that, because i have. Every single day" He sighed and sat down . I sat down next to him. He pulled his shirt down and revealed the exact same mark i have. "Remember the first day i saw you in school? That's when i knew you were my sister... and i decided to turn you into a wolf again. I've missed you alot, Mi Hyun".

I moved closer to him and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back. I buried my head in his shoulder as i let the tears i had been holding in fall. He sighed and patted my head. "Aww, how cute" A familiar voice said and both me and Kai pulled away to see who it was. Jonghyun. "A brother and sister reunited" He smiled. We heard something rustling in the bushes and 5 girls walked out. One of them was Kyung-Soon, but i didn't know who the other 4 was.

Kai's eyes widened. "What the hell are you doing here?! This is private property!"

"Like you're one to talk!" Kyung-Soon said as she crossed her arms. "Your fellow pack has been stepping into our territory so many times".

"What?" Kai looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyum smirked and walked over to Kyung-Soon. He kissed her and then all 6 of them transformed into wolves. Kai quickly transformed too and i did the same. He howled for the other EXO members as Jonghyun walked up to him. He hit Kai with his paw and walked over to me. 

"You're going to pay, Mi Hyun. I warned you. If you mess with me, you'll get hurt".

"So you're Jonghyun" I heard Kris' voice and saw all the 10 boys standing there in their wolf forms. Lay rushed over to Kai and helped him up. Kris stepped in front of me and glared at him. "I heard you had been messing with my mate. I'm gonna make you regret you ever did that".

"Wait!" Suho stepped between the two of them. "No one needs to fight. Can't we all just leave each other alone?" He looked at Jonghyun. "We haven't done anything w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter