Chapter 1

Bittersweet Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mi Hyun P.O.V

 

I looked at my new apartment that was filled with boxes all over the place. It had been two days since i moved to Korea, but i hadn't had time to fix my apartment because i was busy checking out my new school. Today was my first day at a new school and hopefully it wouldn't be anything like in Japan.

 

I lost my parents and my twin brother when i was 7 in a car accident. Since then i've been living in a foster home and gone through 10 different schools for the past 11 years. But no matter how many times i changed schools, everyone always found out about my past and because of that, i got treated differently.

 

People were afraid to approach me. That's why i hope everything will change here in Korea. This time it's not just a new school, it's a whole new country where hopefully no one will find out about my past. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of denim shorts , a pink tank top with a white see through sweater over it. 

 

My long hair was hanging down. I took a deep breath. "Everything's going to be fine, Mi Hyun" I said to myself. I would always say that to myself when i had to start a new school. Hopefully this time, everything's going to be fine. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my apartment. Finding my new school turned out to be no problem at all. I looked at all the people, everyone here had their own clique, somewhere they belonged.

 

I envied that. I wanted to fit in like that too, to be able to hang out with friends, in and out of school, to just be normal. Maybe that would happen here? I walked into the school building, but i had a hard time coming to the office. I had to press my tiny body together to get past everyone. 

 

After a few minutes of struggling, i finally managed to find the office. They gave me a short lesson where everything is, including my schedule. I looked down at the schedule as i was heading for my first class. Math. I always got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter