Used.

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

        Tiffany stood up and went in her room. She wanted to cry, but the tears were not coming out. She tried calling Siwon, but he was not picking up his phone. Tiffany locked herself in her room and did not open even when the girls were begging her to do so. Siwon even came, but she did not open the door. She was just so mad at him...!
 
        "Fany-ah! That picture is from two months ago! I promise you! She was just a one-night stand!" Siwon was yelling while she sat on her bed, no tears rolling down her face. "There's only you Fany and you know it! Please, just let me look at you so you'll know I'm not lying to you! Please Fany-ah!"
 
         "Shiro!" She shouted and a single tear rolled down her face and then she burst out crying. Why the hell did he cheat? She thought that he loved her and that's why she was unable break up with him. She suddenly heard someone yelling. It was Taeyeon who was yelling at Siwon like she was the one who had been cheated on. She swore at him in all the languages she could think of, she insulted him. Tiffany pressed her ear to the door to hear better. Jessica had joined the yelling and Hyoyeon too. Then, Fany heard  a loud noise, followed by an "ouch!"
 
        One the girls just slapped Siwon for her. Her hand flew to here mouth to cover her gasp. She was sure that it was Hyoyeon who did it. However, she did not want to leave and stayed in her room. Siwon finally left after getting slapped a few more times and then, the girls stopped trying to open her door.
 
 
 
The next day, Tiffany ignored the others looking at her. Sooyoung looked really bad. She must have been really shocked to hear this. Their eyes met while eating breakfast, but Sooyoung quickly looked away.
     
        "Eonni, gwenchana?" Yuri asked her at some point.
        
        "He, we weren't serious, or anything! I'll tell the press that we're close friends and nothing more." Just when Fany said it, she received a call from Manager Oppa. "Annyeog Oppa," Tiffany said slowly.
 
        "Hwang Mi Young, you really deserve an award!" She winced, since he was shouting. He went on about her image for five minutes and then stopped yelling. "Anyway, you have to deny going out again with Siwon, you hear me? You have to say that you guys only dated once and that it did not work because yu were better off as friends. Arachi?"
 
        "Arasso," she replied.
 
        "Now, tell me, do I need to yell at Siwon and give him a good punch? Want me to bring some strawberry ice-cream?"
 
       "Ani-ah Oppa, I'm okay! I promise." Tiffany smiled. He always did his best to take care of his girls. They all joked that Manager Oppa had nine girlfriends, themselves! They liked the relationship they had with him.
 
       "You have to attend a party tonight. Taeyeon and Seohyun have to be there too. It's a TTS work."
 
       "I will tell them. At what time will the car be there?"
 
       "Hum, let's say 6 o'clock. I put it in your schedules. Taeyeon will have to go a photoshoot at 11, Seohyun has nothing to do, just like you."
 
       "The rest?" 
 
       "Yoona will be filming a drama, Yuri and Sooyoung have auditions, Hyoyeon has her charity work to do and Sunny and Jessica have to go to Jeju for the week. Remind them that we'll leave in 2 hours, so to get ready!"
 
       "Ne!" They hung up and Manager Hwang told the girls their schedules. They groaned, but everyone got ready. Since Seohyun and Tiffany had nothing to do, they decided to go to the studio to practice dancing. They got ready and left for the studio. Tiffany and Seohyun helped each other, especially since Hyoyeon was not there to help them.
 
       "Eonni, I'm going to get some water, ne? I'll be back in 15 minutes!" Tiffany nodded and smiled. She was aware that Seohyun was also going to take a rest and call her 'friend'. Seohyun was close to C.N Blue YoungHwa since We Got Married, but they both claimed that they were only good friends. Tiffany knew better!
 
        "I have to come all the way here to explain myself."
 
        "Oppa, I've been meaning to end everything between us anyway. It didn't feel right to be back with you, no matter what." Siwon looked shocked, but not hurt. "You were using me too, right?" He slowly nodded. 
 
        "You were too?" Fany nodded and explained why to Siwon.
 
       "I just wanted people to stay away from her. I really like her, but I wanted to fight off my feelings..." 
 
       "Who is she?"
 
        "She's a make up artist for us..." He blushed and told Fany everything. 
 
       "See Oppa, we're better like this than dating, right?" He nodded and they hugged. He lifted her up and spun her around. "OPPA!" She yelled and laughed when he did it again.
 
        "You have amazing friends Fany, they slapped me yesterday, you know."
 
       "I heard them! Who slapped you anyway?"
 
       "I got 2 from Hyo, one from Tang and another one from Sica... Oh, and Sooyoung too." Sooyoung slapped him?! Wow! "It hurts you know. Ad all this time, you were just using me..."
 
       "It has not even been a week Oppa." They laughed and he finally went to the recording studio. The boys were working on an album. Seohyun came back and Fany told her about her talk with Siwon. They then practiced some more and then decided to take a bath here before going to do their hair and nails, right after buying a new dress for tonight. Taeyeon met them in front of the studio at 1, so we they all had lunch before getting ready.