Alpha and Omega

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

At around 4 p.m, Taeyeon was finished and called Yoona to ask her where she was. Yoona was already at another job, so she wen thine to get ready. Leeteuk was going to come pick her up in 2 hours, so she had time to transform herself into a normal person! When she got home, she rushed to the bathroom where she washed her hair. Then, she rushed to her room.
 
      Taeyeon picked a pair of black jeans and an old grey sweater. She also put on a pair of converse and decided to tie her hair into a loose braid. She took an old grey cap and put it on. She then started to put on her make up. She used a dark foundation and drew a scar on her left cheek. Also, she added a mole on her chin and then she put on a pair of spectacles. 
 
      She also put on some perfume and still tried not to look too ugly. She had learned these tricks from the make up artist of SNSD some time ago. That was how she was able to go on dates with Leeteuk or simply go shopping with the girls.   
 
     "Eonni, Leeteuk Oppa is here," Sunny said. She then heard the girl asking him about Sungmin. Taeyeon smiled and went to see her man. 
 
    "Where is my handsome boyfriend? Is he not here yet?" She joked when she was in the living room. Leeteuk had put on something which made it look like he had a potbelly, and he also put on a fake goatee. He was also wearing a cap and spectacles.
 
    "And where is my hot and pretty girl? All I see is an ugly woman!" They laughed and bid goodbye to the girls. They decided to take Leeteuk's old car to go out. "What movie do you want to watch?"
 
    "Uh... What about Alpha and Omega?"
 
    "What's this movie?!"
 
    "Just say yes! You'll see when we arrive, huh?" Leeteuk sighed, but nodded anyway. Taeyeon smiled and clapped, which also made him smile. They sang in the car, but they tried to sing badly and it was so funny!
 
    "Two places for Alpha and Omega, please!" Taeyeon said at the entrance. She let Leeteuk pay for the tickets. He still had no clue what movie they were going to watch and Taeyeon made sure that he did not see the poster at all in the theatre, even while buying pop corn and coke. 
 
    "I hope the movie will be nice," Leeteuk said. "It's not a movie with werewolf, huh? Not some sort of Twilight kind of like movie, huh?" Taeyeon stayed silent, wanted to play with him. "Ya, tell me!"
 
    "Shh!" She put her index finger on his lips to hush him. He sat quietly, while eating his popcorn. Taeyeon had her in her hands and waiting for the movie to start to eat them. The movie started and she heard Leeteuk sighing next to her. She giggled and he glared at her.
 
    "You'll pay for this," he whispered in her ear. 
 
    "Saranghae," she whispered and kissed his cheek. They both blushed and watched the movie quietly. After they had finished their popcorn, they held hands during the whole movie. 
 
    "I felt something was wrong when I saw a lot of kids inside," Leeteuk said when they were back in his car, driving to McDonalds. "Kim Taeyeon, you really are something!" He winked at her and they both  laughed.
    
    "But the movie was really good, right? You laughed and had fun!"
 
    "Yeah..." He admitted and blushed. Taeyeon smiled and his cheek. "Made me think of myself as a younger person."
 
    "You're still young and hot to me!" 
 
    "Me too you!" They smiled. "It's hard being the Hyung, the leader..."
 
    "I know. I'm the Eonni leader, remember? They all call me Eonni!" 
 
    "But I'm still your Oppa! Your handsome Oppa!"
 
    "Forever." Leeteuk suddenly parked his car at one side of the road and turned to her.
 
    "I have to leave for Japan tomorrow morning. I have to leave the dorm at 4 a.m." 
 
    "You said hat you were leaving next week, Oppa!"
 
    "I know, but they want us to get there earlier to rehearse and do a fan meeting. Mianhae, Taeyeon-ah..."
 
    "Just return home fast! I'll see when you do your concert here, huh?"
 
    "That'll  be in five months. The concert in Seoul will the the closing of the World Tour."
 
    "It's not like I'll be bored! I have work to do." Taeyeon sounded strong, but tears were rolling down her face. So that was her last date with him. Leeteuk grabbed her face in his hands and pulled her into a deep kiss, full of his love for her.