Avoiding Tiffany

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

"These are pictures of SNSD's Tiffany entering a hotel just after EXO's Luhan. The people who took these pictures show the time on their pictures and it seems that Luhan stayed for quite a while and Tiffany came out the next day people! This is suspicious... Are SNSD girls, like their name states, or did they become real women? Luhan, you're a lucky man!" The reporter winked at the screen, "Tiffany is the ideal type of many men in Korea and in the world."

       Tiffany turned around to explain to the members, but they were not looking at her at all... As if they knew what was going on all along.... But, they wouldn't have kept it from her, unless... Unless... "Seohyun-ah, did you guys know about this?"

       "Anio..." Seohyun was looking down and her voice was shaking.

       "There's proof, so I could really be lying, right?" 

       "Of course not, Eonni!" Seohyun said, but it lacked the confidence she usually a has. Even Yoona, who was an actress, seemed unable to hide her true feelings right now. Now, all her fans would think that she is a ! 

       Tiffany stood up, went to her room and grabbed a bag, put in her stuffs and left with her car key and a bag. Lucky for her, she was wearing home clothes that were a bit decent to go out with. However, when she arrived at the lobby, the guard came to her.

       "You cannot go out! It's filled with paparazzis!"

       "Ajussi, do you have a spare uniform?" He looked at her weirdly and she smiled at him cutely.

 

After ten minutes, Tiffany came out, wearing the uniform of the maids that worked for this building. This building was nice, since many idols and stars lived here. The maids were cool, they had a uniform that they left here and they even got the food offered to them. They had a budget to buy their food and to cook or order food during lunch time. They even had a small kitchen, living room and there was a bedroom. Tiffany had a piece of cloth on her head and a mask on her face. 

      "Gansamnida, Ajussi," Tiffany told him. She had put her bag, her clothes in a big black plastic bag and came out, with her back bent. Reporters stood up and took pictures as soon as she came out, but they stopped when they saw that it was just a maid and not their star. Tiffany bowed a little and left in a hurry. She succeeded and was able to leave without any problems. 

      She kept her disguise even when she arrived. When she was safely in front of their door, she rang the bell and removed her mask and the thing on her head. She waited, but it looked like nobody was home. But she was sure she saw the cars of Taecyeon and Nichkhun I the parking lot! Tiffany sat on the stairs and buried her face in her hands. Suddenly, she heard voices behind the door. 

       "Open it!" Wooyoung was saying.

       "What if Tiffany is still there?" That sounded like Nichkhun.

       "Hyung, can you see her?" 

       "No, it looks like she left, I can't see her..." 

       "Just open the door to check it , Hyung!"

       "What do I do if Tiffany is still there?" Nichkhun said angrily. Was he aware that he was speaking loudly? Ugh.

       "Guys, forget it, she must have gone to the studio to check there," a man said... Fany thought it was Junsu, but she was not sure. "Plus, I really need to go out. Taecyeon finished all our food and soju and beer, so I have to go buy some more."

        "Hyung, can I come too? Watching Taecyeon Hyung is too sad for me..." That was Chansung, the only one to call Taecyeon 'Hyung'. Suddenly, she heard the door opening. She stood up and acted as if she was walking up the storis, with a bent back, so her back was to them. When quickly left, without taking any notice in her. Then, Fany fell on the stairs again and put her face in her hands. What was her problem? She had hurt her members, her fans and her boyfriend... She must have hurt her other friends too... Oh, and what was her family going to say? She just wanted to bury herself. 

        "Ajumma, are you crying? Are you alright?" It was Junsu. 

        "I'll go inside and take the keys..." Chansung said in a weird voice. What she had had understood, Chansung was uncomfortable around sad people.

         "Okay," Junsu replied. He then took her hand, but she took it back quickly before he could see her face.  "Who are you...? Are you a fan? A crazy fan? Tell me or I will call security!" He made a move and Tiffany grabbed his pants.

         "Andwe, Oppa!" Tiffany said. "Please, don't say that I was here..." 

         "Tiffany...!?" He stayed quiet and his face became pale. "What are you doing here? Like that?"

         "Cut it out, I know that it's really the 'like that' that is your question here," Tiffany said. "I heard everything."

         "Hyung, buy-" Tiffany looked at Taecyeon in the eyes. He sighed and looked away. 

         "Nichkhun, Junho, Wooyoung, you three are coming me Chansung and me!" The boys came out and were surprised all along. Tiffany avoided Wooyoung's and Nichkhun's eyes though. They winced a little when they saw her. They knew that she must have heard everything they said about her. 

         "You two talk it out. The boys and I will be back after dinner, don't wait for us Taec-ah." Taecyeon nodded and he and Tiffany went in the guys' living room. There were some bottle of soju and cans of beer on the table, the T.V was on, but it was a documentary about rabbits.

         "I feel so empty, Fany-ah!"

         "What about me?"

         "You certainly spent a wonderful night with your ex! The newspaper put a detail that was not on TV, did you know? That you were wearing the same clothes, but that your top was not put correctly and the fact that you were wearing no bra could be seen!"

         "Oppa, please, just trust me! Please!"

         "How can I Fany? We are idols, we don't have any privacy, you should know that!"