Can I forget?

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

      The next day, Tiffany had to wake up early for a photoshoot. She quickly got ready as she knew that she didn't need to put on make up. She simply put on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of converse with a matching jacket. "I'm leaving!" She yelled before getting into her car and driving to the studio.

      "Tiffany," the make up artist said horrified when he saw her. "Why is your face like this? Gwenchana?" Tiffany nodded and smiled at him. He them put on her make. It took more time than usual because he had to hide these swollen eyes. When it was over, Fany went to put on the clothes and took some pictures. Every month, each girl had a photoshoot, but individually. However, at the end of each month, they had a group photoshoot. 

      "Hello?" Tiffany said, answering her phone just as she was getting ready to leave the studio. 

      "It's me." Tiffany looked at the ID on the phone and frowned. 

      "You lost your phone?"

      "My battery is dead. Look, I was wondering if you would like to meet me in one hour at the usual place?" 

      "Don't be late," she replied before hanging up. The usual place... It's been a while since she last herd those words... She didn't really know what to think of it, but she drove to the place anyway. It was a small café which was 50 minutes away from the studio. It was small and old-fashioned, with not a lot of customers and most of them were very old people. However, some idols went there sometimes, to be quiet.

      She parked her car away far from the café and walked for five minutes to arrive there, with music blasting in her eyes, a cap and big sunglasses. Also, her clothes looked too cheap for her to be mistaken as SNSD Tiffany anyway. When she arrived there, two old women were drinking coffee and eating cake. She smiled and greeted them.

      "Fany-ah! It's been a while sweetie," the owner said when he saw me. 

      "Ne Ajussi," Fany replied with a smile. "How about you prepare me one of your super good mocha? Hm?" He smiled and prepared it for her.

       "You're early."

       "I'm not the one who was always late, Oppa." Fany smiled and looked at him as he sat down. "How have you been?"

       "Uh, good."

       "Siwon-ah! You're here too! Will you drink the same thing as yesterday?" Ajussi asked him. Siwon nodded and smiled at the older man.

       "You still come come here?" Tiffany was shocked to hear that. Siwon nodded and smiled at her. "Look Fany, I- I..." He passed his hand through his hair and sighed. "I wanted to tell you that I miss you like crazy. It's not the same."

       "But we broke up half a year ago!" When Fany started to compare him to Taecyeon in her heart. "We still saw each other but you never said anything..."

       "I thought that I was over you Fany... I've had many girls, the total opposite of you each time. They were all one night stands. I came home drunk often and the boys keep telling me to stop. When I did stop, I realized I wanted to be with you, but I was so scared to talk to you. Fany, I still like you."

       "Oppa..." Tiffany didn't know how to spend to that. She kept thinking about Yoona and Taecyeon and it didn't help her at all. Well, she could always try to fall back for Siwon and thus forget Taecyeon. "Can I give you my reply tonight? Lets just act like an old couple who broke up right now, hm?"

        "But you must not forget to tell me, okay? Even if it's a no. You have to text me!" They smiled at each other and Ajussibrought their order along with a piece of apple pie to share. So, Ajussi remembered! "So, what were you doing before?"

        "A photoshoot," Fany replied.

        "Ah, that's why your face is so pretty! I knew something like that happened, your face is not like that normally..."

        "Yah!" Fany narrowed her eyes at him. "What about you?"

       "I was reading a book at home."

        "Ah, that's why you still look ugly!" They both glared at each other before laughing. "You leave before me! I don't want to be seen with a person like that!"

       They went on like this for long, until Taeyeon gave Tiffany a call. Tiffany said that she will get home soon and that she was just meeting a friend. Siwon and Tiffany decided to leave, so they left! However, Tiffany drove to the Han River to think a little about what Siwon had just asked her. Could Siwon make her forget about Taecyeon, while he was the reason Tiffany got tired of Siwon? She shook her head and took her phone out.

       Siwon was driving in the meantime, when he felt his phone vibrating. He was sure that it wasn't Tiffany. He didn't think that she would say yes, he made her hurt when they were dating and hated him for it. He knew that he had been friendzoned by her... He got home and finally looked at his phone. At the same time, Tiffany was still sitting in her car with tears rolling down her cheeks like the Niagara....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry that I'm writing such short chapters guys! It's just that I'm in exam time, but I wanted to write stories at the same time. So, I have to keep it short and simple because I don't have much time to write! But the stories will get better in 2 weeks time, I promise! In the meantime, please support me!

 

and as I said before, I want readers who comment. Feel free to do so, so that I can improve my stories! :D Gomasumnida!