Fake...

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

This is the color for English!

      "Why are you like this?" Taecyeon asked Tiffany and dragged her out by grabbing her arm. 

      "You're hurting me!"

      "Then don't act like this Tiffany! Why are you crying on your own when you have me and Yoona? What happened Hwang?" Tiffany shook her head and felt the tears coming again. This time, Taecyeon hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. "it's okay Fany. Don't cry. Your eyes will get swollen and your fans will not see your eye-smile. Cheer up, yeah?"

      "Oppa, I'm sorry."

     "Don't say that. You know that I'm here for you, don't you?" 

      "Yeah... Best dudes forever, right?"

      "Well said my dudette!" Tiffany laughed a little and they pulled back. She was sad to leave his arms, but she could not act like this with Yoona's boyfriend. She smiled and washed her face. Taecyeon waited for her and they both went to buy water again. 

      "How did you find me?" Tiffany asked him.

      "Wooyoung told us that he could not find you so we separated to look for you. I had a feeling you would be there so I called you to hear your ringtone and find out where you are."

       "What if my phone was on silent?" 

       "Your phone is either switched off or on. You don't know the mute button, Fany-ah!" He pushed her head with his finger and they both burst out laughing. They met the others and they all ate something. Taecyeon lied to help Tiffany. They both said that she fell asleep in the toilets and that Taecyeon found her because he called her, but she was not picking up, so he heard the ringtone.  It was easy to believe this lie as Fany had always been a heavy sleeper.

        She was glad to see that she had Yoona all to herself. That way, Yoona was not being all lovey dovey with Taecyeon in front of her. Tiffany thanked Wooyoung because he was worried about her and called Taecyeon for ask if she was with them or not. They had fun as they ate. 

       We stayed at the studio and ordered pizza. It would be too risky to go out like this. People would think that we are on a double date or something... Anyway, I had enough scandals like that, I didn't need others. They really had fun, the four of them. But at 7, Oppa came to pick Yoona and Fany up because Yoona had to attend to an event and Fany had a job to do at 4 a.m the next day so she had to go home and sleep. She rode Taeyeon's car as she came to pick her up because Manager Oppa was to stay with Yoona for her job which was a 1 hour drive away from their dorm, which was already 30 minutes from the studio.

       "So, is my Fany tired?"

       "Eonni, can you stop the car by the river? I have to tell you something, but I don't want the others to know about it." 

       "Ne," she replied and they drove to the Han river. Taeyeon parked her car and then looked at her best friend. "What is it Fany-ah?"

       "Yoona and Taecyeon Oppa are dating." A single tear rolled down her cheek. Tiffany was tired of shedding tears. She wanted to be happy for them and not to behave this way. It was mean she thought.

        "It's new since she acts as soon as she starts to feel something. Why did you wait Fany-ah?"

        "You know why, Eonni! I didn't want to ruin our friendship! Eonni, he just friendzoned me earlier!"Tiffany took a deep breath and told her the whole story about what happened after Yoona and her finished Family Outing. Of course, Taeyeon was mad at herself for being too busy to have time to listen to Fany. She looked so guilty about not being able to listen to Fany last night that Fany did not tell her how hard it was for her to watch as Yoona was doing her best to look even more pretty than she was already. Taeyeon would have felt too guilty and Fany didn't want her to feel that just because of her. When she finally finished her story, Taeyeon's eyes were wet with unshed tears. "Ya! I'm the one who should be crying! Why are byou like this!"

        "Fany-ah, you're not even crying anymore... Mianhe... I'm a bad Eonni... I'm not here when you need me." Fany shook her head and smiled at Taeyeon. It was a fake smile, just like all the smiles I did since this morning...

        "Gwenchana Eonni," Tiffany said and they went back to the dorm. This night, Taeyeon came to sleep with Fany. They hugged and Taeyeon comforted Tiffany while they were talking. Taeyeon was in a happy relation with Leetuck, but did not talk about him at all. Tiffany knew that they always called each other before sleeping, but not tonight. Tiffany started to feel a bit guilty, but she was sure that Leetuck Oppa would understand...

         She cried herself to sleep that night, in her eonni's arms... It broke the heart of the older girl to see Tiffany insuch a state, but she still could not hate Yoona for it. She was aware that it was because of Tiffany's shyness that things turned out this way. Taeyeon also told her to tell everyone about her crush before someone else starts to like him. She didn't say these words, Tiffany didn't need these harsh words and she was not going to say them to her. At least, Tiffany had stopped faking strong when in bed and told her real thoughts to Taeyeon...