Saranghae

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

Yoona left early in the morning as he had to model and Taeyeon had to record a song, an OST for a drama. They both left at the same time and in Taeyeon's car since they were going in the same building. 
 
    "Eonni, did Fany Eonni tell you what happened?" Yoona asked during the ride.
 
    "Ne," Taeyeon replied. "She fell down and then Oppa came. He was actually looking for her to tell her something. That's when he found her." 
 
    "That's true that she works too much sometimes... But she'll heal very fast, right? Fany Eonni always heals fast!"
 
    "Ne!"
 
    "Eonni...?"
 
    "Hmm?"
 
    "Does she like someone? Is hat person Khun Oppa?"
 
    "Didn't you see the news?"
 
    "She was not kissing Khun Oppa..."
 
    "How can you be so sure?"
 
    "The hairstyle and the skin. Who was it?"
 
    "Fany will tell you herself." Yoona nodded and sat back. She was sure it was a guy that they didn't know! She would have seen it! Even if she didn't know who it was, she was sure it was an actor. Was Lee Min Ho at the party? Or Kim Soo Hyun? The skin matched and Yoona knew that Tiffany loved both these guys.
 
    "Yoona, we're here!" They quickly entered the building and they each went their ways. Taeyeon went to the recording studio where she met several people. It was not her first OST, she knew what she had to do.
 
   "We'll just let you listen to the music and the writer of the song, Lee Na Na-ssi, will tell you and show you how she wants you to song it."
 
   "Ne!" 
 
   Meanwhile, Yoona arrived at the studio where she saw Lee Min Ho! Just the person she wanted to see. She was however late and had to go to put on her make up and clothes. It was for Eider that she was doing this photoshoot. She also had a filming for the advert to do, but that would be in a month.
 
   "Oppa! Annyeog!" She greeted him when they were both ready.
 
   "Hey Yoona-ah," he replied with a smile. They were called on set and started to pose. They had to change clothes several times. But it was fun though! The photographer knew both of them, so they were at ease. 
 
   "Oppa, how's it going?" Yoona asked Minho during lunch, their only break since this morning.
 
   "Good, and you?" He was always so formal around her. She was sure it was to prevent Fany from being too jealous! 
 
   "Have you heard about Tiffany?"
 
   "Ani, did something happen?"
 
   "Ne," Yoona replied. He didn't know?! "She fell down and fractured her foot. She just earned a two-months vacation."
 
   "Lucky girl! She'll be free and we'll be working hard!" They laughed a bit. Yoona was not sure if she could trust him because he was an actor. She knew how well actors could hide their real thoughts and feelings. 
 
   "So, did you go to that party? You know, at that new club?"
 
   "No, I was busy that day. I was reading scripts of some dramas. Wae? You think I'm her secret boyfriend and not Nichkhun?"
 
   "Bwoh?!"
 
   "Ani-ah," he replied. "So, it's not Nichkhun?"
 
   "I'm not sure since Fany Eonni won't talk about it at all..."
 
   "Yoona-ah, just wait until she's ready to tell you, hm?" She nodded and they finished their food before going to shoot again. 
 
    
 
After singing for three hours, Taeyeon finally got a pause. She went to the cafeteria with her cap and glasses on to eat something and drink some hot coffee. 
 
    "Hey there!" She turned around just as she was about to go in the cafeteria and saw Leeteuk. 
 
    "Oppa!" She grinned and hugged him. He laughed and hugged her back. Then, he pulled her back to give her a small kiss on the lips. "What are you doing here?"
 
    "I came to see you," he replied. 
 
    "Your manager wouldn't have said yes."
 
   "I-" He was cut off by someone.
 
   "Hyung! Let's eat! We have to shot again in one hour!" It was Sungmin and Donghae was just behind, followed the the rest of Super Junior.
 
   "Babo!" Taeyeon said, but kissed his cheek, to let him know she found it cute. 
 
   "I'm not eating at your table," Leeteuk said. "I'll see you later." He then grabbed Taeyeon's hand and they went to get some food. Most idols ate here as it was paparazzi-free. 
 
   "Let's sit here," Taeyeon said. She sat and then Leeteuk wen to buy them some food. He came back with two platefers. Why did he buy so much. "Uri namjachingu is the best!"  
 
    "Is this enough food?" He asked and winked at her. She blushed and giggled. It's been a while since they were a couple, but she read still shy about him sometimes.
 
    "You were really able to bring those two trays easily to our table..."
 
    "Did you think I was lying when I said that I was working out?"
 
    "Ne! I thought that you were eating and reading manhwas." They looked at each other and then they burst out laughing. "I'm glad that you're working out though!" She winked at him. Leeteuk blushed and Taeyeon smiled. 
 
   "I'll be going on tour next week."
 
   "I know," she replied. She started to eat again, she really did not want to talk about this now. She wanted to forget that he was going. She was not going to see him for at least five months. "Sometimes I wish that we were not idols. That is, until I'm on stage..."
 
    "Me too. But keep this in mind, saranghae Kim Tae Yeon."
 
    "Saranghae Park Jeong Su." She quickly looked away from his eyes and took a big blip of water. "Ah, I'm famished!" She started eating and smiled at him. He smiled and they both ate and started to joke around and be goofy. Then, they walked around the building, just enjoying the company of the other, but not holding hands.
 
    "Can we go out tonight?" Leetuck asked her suddenly.
 
    "Ne!" She beamed at him. "Where shall we go?"
 
    "Let's go see a movie and then we'll to to the Han river."
 
    "Ok! I'll try my best not to look like SNSD Taeyeon."
 
    "Just do your best to look like the Kim Tae Yeon that I love so much."
 
    "Then I won't have a date with Leeteuk Oppa tonight. I'll have a nice date with Jeong Su Oppa!" He grabbed her hand and they went just below the stairs. There, he pushed her against the wall and they shared a romantic kiss. When Taeyeon was out of breath, they just hugged tightly.