Wine and girls

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

      Taecyeon was looking at her? Why? Tiffany quickly looked back at Siwon and tried to forget about Taecyeon... After five minutes, Taecyeon called her name and told her he was leaving.
 
      "Have a nice date, Fany-ah! And Siwon, I'm watching you!" He winked and left Fany's dn Siwon laughing. Siwon and Taecyeon were friends, which was weird for Tiffany since she was dating the friend of the guy she liked. Well, Yoona likes him too. 
 
      "Oppa, I'm really worried for Yoona. Why didn't she tell me? I was the first one she told that she was going to confess..."
 
      "She might be feeling embarrassed, don't you think." Fany shrugged and Siwon smiled. "She'll tell you when she'll be ready!"
 
      "You're right Oppa. So, you're going on tour soon, aren't you?"
 
      "Ne, for two whole moths and we won't be able to meet."
 
      "We're just back together and this is how it starts. to be idols, right?" Tiffany said with a wink.
 
      They spent of the st of the date laughing and talking until it was over. Then, they both went home. Tiffany was glad of her day, she had so much fun! But she was still feeling weird about Yoona and Taecyeon though. Tiffany hoped that Yoona would be home, so she quickly stopped to buy some ice cream before going home. "I'm home!" She yelled when she arrived. She hurried to Yoona's room and opened it. Yoona was wreaking something when she came in. Yoona looked at Tiffany, annoyed.
 
       "Eonni, knock the door first!"
 
       "I met Taecyeon today," Tiffany simply said and sat next to Yoona. "Why didn't you tell me?"
 
       "I don't know." Then, she started crying. Tiffany hugged her as she sobbed. Then, they shared the box of ice cream that Tiffany had bought. "Why doesn't he like me? I'm always with him on TV and in commercials and all that, but now he doesn't like me in this way! What about that time he nearly removed his shirt for me! Or in the river? Or even when he rejected you for me?!" Yoona was yelling. Did she realize how her words hurt Tiffany? No, she was just too sad. Yoona and Fany took another spoonful of ice cream. "Mianhae Eonni, I shouldn't have said it like this."
 
        "You're just mad and hurt, gwenchana Yoona-ah!" Yoona started to cry even more and hugged Tiffany who cried a little with her. Both girls had a broken heart because of the same boy. Was he so worth it that he deserved their tears? What was so special about that guy?!
 
        "Eonni, gomawo..." Yoona and Tiffany pulled back and went in the living room to watch a cartoon which had no love in it. They cuddled and ate the ice cream quietly. Sunny came in the living room too and sat with them, followed by Yuri and Sooyoung. Soon, it was time for dinner so they decided to order some pizza.
 
        "How was your date with Siwon?" Yuri asked Tiffany while eating pizza together in the living room.
 
        "It was fun! We ate food and talked and then we each went home!" Sooyoung was really hurt to see that they both had a really good time. Why was it Tiffany and not her! She was happy that Tiffany was happy, but she still hated the fact that she was with Siwon. 
 
        "Do you really feel happy with him?" Sunny asked. "Your eyes are not shinning..." 
 
       "It's still too early I guess... I mean, I just left him and now were back..." Tiffany shook her head and sighed. Sooyoung was hurting inside... She wanted to be the one talking about Siwon... Tiffany shrugged and smiled. "But we're seeing each other tomorrow and everyday for one week because then we will be going on tour."
 
       "We know!" Yuri said, rolling her eyes. "Where do you think Taeyeon Eonni is? With Leetuck Oppa, of course!"
 
       "The way you say his name...!" Hyoyeon said. "It's no wonder Leetuck Oppa is scared of you!" They all burst out laughing. Tiffany was glad to see that Yoona was back to normal. "But Fany, why are you not with Siwon?"
 
       "Because I wanted to stay home tonight," Tiffany replied with a smile. 
 
       "It's because of me, hmm Eonni?" Yoona asked slowly. Tiffany nodded and went in the kitchen to fetch two bottles of wine and sunny helped her with the glasses. They sat and spdrank wine while Yoona told them what had happened. Tiffany was the one drinking glass after glass because she could not bear to hear the others saying how good Taecyeon and Yoona looked together and also how Taecyeon was being stupid, that he was just a fool for not seeing how Yoona was pretty, how he was not even worth it. 
    
       Tiffany got up and went to her room where she started crying. Soon, Jessica came to her. The othe rs had told her, a bit tipsy themselves, that Tiffany was in her room because she was tired maybe. Jessica found Tiffany crying on her bed, all drunk. 
 
       "Fany-ah," Jessica said and sat next to her. They hugged and Tiffany cried in her hair. Jessica would need to wash her hair, but she did not care because she was helping her friend. "Want to talk?"
       "Sica!" Tiffany slurred. "I still like him even now! But I'm dating Siwon! Why am I being so stupid? Wae?!"
       "You're drunk Tiffany, why don't you go to sleep?"
       "Wae Sica! I love Taec Oppa! Why am I with Siwon? Why did I let Yoona confess first?" Tiffany started to cry and went on about how she liked Taecyeon for five minutes and then she fell asleep. Well, more like lost consciousness. Jessica sighed heavily and undressed Tiffany and put a dress on her. She the tucked Tiffany in bed and went out. 
       "Sooyoung-ah..." Jessica found sooyoung just outside Tiffany's room...