Clueless one

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

When Fany woke up, all she had to do was go wash up and then eat. While eating, Fany saw that the girls had played a trick on Manager Oppa. He was a heavy sleeper, so they had put on lipstick and eyeshadow on him. They ate and joked about ideal types, teasing him about his actual girlfriend.

      "We should invite her here sometimes!" Taeyeon said.

      "Ne, hw don't you give us her number?" Hyoyeon added. 

      "That's the least we can do for a person taking care of our Oppa for us,' Yuri added.

      "Ya, who takes care of who here?" They all laughed. "It's like I'm already a father with nine kids!"

       "Nine daughters, Appa!"

       "That's even worse," he said and rolled his eyes. "I cancelled your schedules for today yesterday. I said that you were all too tired and you were kind of sick, so you need a break. Everyone understood and said to get well soon."

      "Mianhae," Fany said. She looked up at manager Oppa. "I'm causing you a lot of trouble Oppa. You did not even go home or go on your date yesterday because of me."

      "A date?" Yoona asked.

      "How do you even know that?" Manager Oppa asked her.

      "I overheard you on the phone by accident. I'm really sorry, Oppa. If she gets upset because of that, tell me so that I can help... Ne?" He nodded and strayed quiet. Tiffany had changed. She used to be a little spoiled brat, but now she was more grown up. He suddenly remembered that he should check his phone. He saw a lot of miss calls from SM that did not surprise him at all. He called back and he suddenly grew paler under the eyes of the girls.

      "Ye, mianhamnida, I'm coming right now."

      "Wait, I have to see that old man too," Sunny said and when to get dressed. Sooyoung told him to go wash up befor going, since he still had the make up on. Sunny got ready quite quickly, so both of them soon left. Tiffany was having a bad feeling about this... Was it because of her again? 

      She went in her room and tried calling Taecyeon, but he was not picking up his phone at all. Maybe he was in practice or something, so she texted him to call her when he had the time. Then, the girls and her put on a DVD to watch. After the movie was over, Sunny was still not home, so they watched another movie and another one, and another one.

     Before they even knew it, it was already night. They decided to order some pizza, but Seohyun started her lecture, so they all started to cook. Tiffany checked her phone, but Taecyeon still had not replied. She tried calling his phone again. It rung and then he ended the call without even picking it up. She tried calling Nichkhun and  Wooyoung, but they were doing the same thing. What was going on? This was weird.... She suddenly remembered Taecyeon saying that he and the guys would be free from yesterday until next week and that they would just enjoy being at home.

      Tiffany closed her her and fell on her knees on the floor. He was just avoiding her and so were s. Why was he doing that to her? What has she done to him? Did it have something to do with Manager Oppa Turing pale while on the phone and Sunny still not home. She suddenly ran to the living room and switched on the T.V.

      "Fany, help in the kitchen!" Taeyeon said. 

      "Wait, the news will start in five minutes."

      "No, don't watch the news!" Taeyeon started to come, but seems like Fany's watch was late by ten minutes, the news had already started. All the seven girls were standing behind Tiffany as she watched the news, agog. That was why Taecyeon and s were not picking up! That was why manager Oppa had turned pale! That was why Sunny was still not back home. She turned around after the article was finished and looked at the girls, with tears in her eyes.

      "Eonni..." Seohyun said softly. Her eyes grew larger as she looked at them. They did not look surprised at all, but rather sad, like they knew what was going on... Like they knew everything, except for Fany. 

      Tiffany ran to her room to...