Busted!

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

 This chapter is a long one, because I'm really busy during these days, so I'll write long chapters for the time being! Enjoy! ^_^   
 
 
... Manager Oppa simply hugged her tightly and soon everyone was also hugging her. What was going on? She looked at Taeyeon who just shrugged and joined the group hug.
   
     "Oppa?..." Tiffany said, standing there while they all hugged her. They all pulled back finally and Tiffany was put on a sofa by Oppa. "What is going on?"
 
    "We thought that something had happened to you!" Oppa said and all the girls, except Taeyeon nodded. 
 
    "Eonni, you didn't tell them?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.
 
    "I did! They didn't believe me thought." Taeyeon came to sit next to her. "So, you had a nice and quiet day?"
 
    "Ne, I did!" She beamed. 
 
    "Eonni, we were really worried! You could have called!" Yoona said. She looked at Yoona and suddenly felt a pang of guilt. She had been with Taecyeon... "We all canceled our schedules, saying we wanted to spend a day together...! Eonni, chinja!"
 
    "Mianhae, Yoona-ah," Tiffany replied. Since they were all free today too, they spent the whole day talking and watching T.V with Oppa too! 
 
    At night, just before going to sleep, Tiffany called Yoona and told her to come in her room. When she came in, she sat on Tiffany's bed and smiled at her. 
 
    "Yoona, mianhae... I'm a bad Eonni to you..." Fany had tears in her eyes. She took Yoona's hands in hers.
 
    "Eonni... What is going on?"
 
    "I was not alone today... I was with the guy I was kissing in the newspapers." 
 
    "Who...?"
 
    "I've loved him for a long time. I was so happy when he confessed, I thought only of my happiness and now I'm dating him. We spent the whole day together too..." Yoona knew what was coming, but she didn't want to believe it. She wanted to be wrong! "Yoona-ah, forgive me for loving Taecyeon Oppa too..."
 
    "Goodnight Eonni," Yoona said an rushed too her room. That night both friends cried themselves to sleep. One felt betrayed and the other guilty. These two feelings can be so hurtful and suffocating too. These feelings follow a person for life... Would they ever get over this problem?
 
 
 
The next day, everyone was out and there was only Yoona and Fany at home. Yoona had a free day today, but then she would had a very packed schedule. She was not filming any scene today, but she would be for the next two weeks at least to come. 
 
    Yuri was with Hyoyeon and Seohyun, dancing at the studio. Sunny was modeling with Sooyoung. Jessica was meeting her mother today and was shopping with her while Taeyeon was at the recording studio, recording an OST.
 
    Yoona helped Tiffany and Fany accepted her help, but neither of them spoke at all. It was really quiet, with just some music playing around them. Tiffany was feeling more and more guilty, but she could not help it thought... She loved Taecyeon, but she also loved Yoona. 
 
    She was watching a drama when the doorbell rang. She stayed like she was and called Yoona. Yoona came past her and went to see who it was. Meanwhile, Tiffany stayed in front of the T.V. Maybe it was a delivery. 
 
    "How are you?" She looked up and saw Luhan standing in front of her. 
 
    "What are you doing here?"
 
    "I came to see how you were doing."
 
    "I'm fine, gomawo."
 
    "Noona, I came to tell you to be careful around Nichkhun."
 
    "Bwoh?" Tiffany exclaimed while Yoona snorted. 
 
    "He will hurt you, Noona."
 
    "I'm not with him. Luhan, why are you saying all that to me?"
 
    "I did you enough harm for a lifetime, and I feel sorry."
 
    "It's guilt that you feel. Now go, please."
 
    "Does my face only make you feel like this?"
 
    "It brings the bad memories back."
 
    "What about the good ones? Did you forget about them?"
 
    "Ani-ah, but I wish that I could. Luhan-ah, just leave!"
 
    "Noona, I regret! Mianhaeyeo! Please!" Tiffany stared at him, speechless. "Why must it be Khun Hyung? Can't it be me? I just need one more chance!" The doorbell rang again and Yoona went to answer it. "Noona..." Luhan took a step to her.
 
    "Don't come near me!" She said loudly, wishing that Yoona would come back soon. "Luhan, please! Just go!" Tears were rolling down her face. Her feeling for him were not here, but the hurt was still very fresh. Luhan was right in front of her now. Even if she was older, she was small compared to him. 
 
   "Noona, please!" 
 
    "Ani-ah!" Tiffany pushed him away, but he was sticking to her. "Luhan, please! I don't even like you now! Just get that in your stupid head! I gave you too much chances when we were dating, but I regret those chances now! Just go away! I'm sick, and tired too! Don't worry about Nichkhun, this guy is just a very good friend and we won't ever be an item!"
 
    Luhan tried to make another move, but he was quickly yanked away. Yoona was next to Tiffany, rubbing her shoulders. "Gwenchana, Eonni."
 
    "Look dude, I was her best friend since a long time ago. I know what she went through because of you, so you'd better go now or else I might create a scandal and will have to leave the group. But trust me, I'll do it!" Luhan simply glared at Taecyeon and left, without another glance for Fany. Why was Luhan acting this way?! What was wrong with him? 
 
    "Eonni?" Tiffany looked at Yoona and smiled. "He's one year late, isn't he?"
 
    "Ne."
 
    "I have to go out for a little while, okay?" Yoona said, standing up. 
 
    "Yoona-ah..." Yoona just shook her head and left. Yoona was really hurt too, but she knew that she would get over it soon. She could see that Tiffany loved Taecyeon more than she did. Yoona liked him, while Fany loved him. Two different things. She had no right to come between them too. 
 
     When she left, she met someone at the entrance on the building. "Oppa!" She smiled and dragged him away from the dorm and forcing him to drink a coffee with her.
 
    "Fany-ah, gwenchana?" Tiffany nodded. Taecyeon sat down next to her and then he lifted her up to make her sit on his laps. She put her arms around him and hugged him. "I should be thankful to Luhan, you know?"
 
    "Bwoh?!" Tiffany pulled back and stared at him. What was he saying?!
 
    "That's when I fell for my best friend..." He kissed her softly. "You told me when he hurt you, I saw how he broke you every time. I saw how hurt he made you. I started to think that I wanted to cherish you and make you smile. I wanted you to smile all the time and not cry."
 
    "Oppa," Fany said. "That's when I fell for you. Some months after Luhan, you were there for me, always listening and lending me your shoulder. I started to fall for you then, since you were being so kind to me...!" She laughed and kissed him. 
 
    "So, you finally talked to Yoona, hm?" Fany nodded and told him about last night and this morning. "I will talk to her too."
 
    "You don't have to..."
 
    "Fany, she confessed to me. I have to tell her why I rejected her, in her face. Not like this." They both spent the whole day talking and watching T.V. They also had to cook, but in the end, Taecyeon just made some ramyun. 
 
    "We're home!" Hyoyeon yelled and came in with Yuri and Seohyun. The three of them stared at Fany and Taecyeon when they came in. The couple was sleeping on the couch. Taecyeon was sitting and Fany was resting her head on his laps. 
 
    "Eonni!" They three of them exclaimed. Tiffany and Taecyeon woke up with a start and sat straight up. Okay, so now Tiffany would have to tell all the girls about her relation with Taecyeon...