Cut off

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

      The girls went to their usual store to buy a dress and then they had their nails and hair done to look good on the dresses. They also decided to buy new shoes, just to please themselves. Taeyeon had her hair tied up in a half bun, and she was wearing a beautiful yellow dress. Seohyun's hair was in a loose ponytail on the side and curly. She was wearing a white dress. 
 
       Tiffany had opted for a beautiful pink dress of course. It reached below her knees and it was cut on the side, from her thigh to the end. It had a sparkly belt and rocks everywhere on the top. The skirt was a tone darker than the top and was covered with a very thin cloth of broderies. It was so beautiful! Tiffany bought a pair of pink pumps, another pair of pink pumps, but these had a silver heels! Her hair was simply curled and loose on her shoulders. They took their baths carefully with each other's help and managed to get ready five minutes after the car had arrived. 
 
       This party was actually for a brand of perfume, for men and ladies. Tiffany loved this perfume, along with nearly everyone in South Korea! They arrived a bit late, so nearly everyone was inside. Oh, Siwon was here too! Tiffany was lucky. She waved at him and he came to her. She took his arm, while Taeyeon was busy was Leeteuk and Seohyun was talking to Eunhyuk. As soon as the people saw Tiffany at the arms of Siwon, they bombarded her with questions.
 
      "Are you two still dating?"
 
      "Siwon, did you really cheat?"
 
      "Tiffany, did you forgive him?"
 
      Many questions like this were asked, but finally Siwon and Tiffany explained that they were just good friends, which is why they had broken up in the first place, to be friends rather than date which was uncomfortable. That day, they were just meeting as two friends and nothing more than that. They all seemed disappointed by this boring story, but Tiffany did not want to disappoint her fans. She wanted to be a model for them. Also, Manager Oppa was going to kill her if she cause a bigger scandal out if this one.
 
       "So, you're just friends?" Reporter 1 asked.
 
       "Just friends who are attending this party arm in arm?" Reporter 2 added.
 
      "Yes, why not?" Siwon replied calmly. Woah! He was a very charismatic person. 
 
      "I will not go out with him again, he's better as a friend." Tiffany added. They both quickly went inside before anymore questions wer asked. They laughed and entered the room. They mat many of their friends and they started to chat with them. They joked about Siwon and Tiffany getting back together. Some said that they glad because they looked better as friends.
 
       "Really, why did you lie to me?" Tiffany asked Siwon when they were both alone. 
 
       "I don't know... I thought that you could make me forgt her, but it didn't work. Don't forg that I'm a good actor Fany. Don't ever trust actors, no matter what. Look at what happened with me. What if you had really loved me?"
 
       "Yah," Fany says weakly. Siwon was right though, actors are hard to trust and they should not be easily trusted. "That means I cannot trust you Oppa!"
 
       "You know what I mean, Fany-ah!" She nodded and they laughed. Then, Taeyeon decided to come, followed by Leeteuk. She stood in front of Siwon and glared at him.
 
       "Don't tell me you guys made up! I really do not want to see you with Fany!" Siwon and Tiffany looked at each before bursting out laughing. "Why are you laughing?!" 
 
       "Eonni, we have made up as friends only!" 
 
       "I apologized and explained everything to her, Taeyeon-ah. Mianhae for everything!" He winked at Taeyeon and kissed her cheek. She was shocked to react, so Leeteuk reacted first.
 
       "Good boy," Leeteuk said to Siwon. They laughed and Fany went to fetch herself a drink while Siwon was trying to explain himself to Taeyeon with the help of Leeteuk. She spotted Wooyoung and waved at him.
 
       "Oppa! How are you?" She smiled at him. 
 
       "I missed you Fany-ah!" He said with a sarcastic tone.
 
       "A glass of white wine please," Tiffany ordered. "I will not hit you tonight, there are too many people. But we have a rehearsal in two days Oppa." She winked at him and she faked shivering with fear. Then, they both started to laugh. "Oh, Khun Oppa!"
 
       "Fany-ah! What's up?" He grinned and ordered a whiskey. "Wooyoung Hyung is forcing to speak Korean every time I can. Like now, with you."
 
       "Be happy you don't have a bad English accent while speaking Korean!" Wooyoung said. They both looked at Tiffany and laughed.
 
       "Ha ha."
 
       "Don't hit me!" Wooyoung quickly said and Tiffany and Nichkhun both started to make fun of him. 
 
       "Tiffany!" Tiffany turned around and saw Taecyeon behind her. She smiled a little since they were in public. "Why are you drinking  wine?"
 
        "Uh, because I'm old enough to." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "How are you?"
 
        "Good. LookFany, you know I'm here if you want to talk right?"
 
        "Me too," Nichkhun said. She smiled at them and nodded. "Siwon needs some beating?"
 
        "Why would you say that Oppa? Aren't you friends with him?" They all looked at her like she was crazy. "Siwon and I ar just good friends... That dating thing was a misunderstanding between us, that's all!" She smiled genuinely.
 
       "Aigoo!" Wooyoung said and took a sip of whiskey. He drained his drinker and went to dance, since they were in a club. Khun followed him in case Wooyoung danced with his sister, who was here for a little time.
 
       "Come with me," Taecyeon said and grabbed her wrist. She forced her to come with him in a dark corner where it was quiet and with nobody.
 
       "What?"
 
       "You know what happened with Yoona. You were jealous that she confessed?"
 
       "Oppa, you kissed her!"
 
       "She told me to kiss her at least once even if I reject her. She just wanted to kiss me once! I granted her wich since she is a nice kid, Fany!"
 
       "You see us as kids?"
 
       "Of course not! It's just a way of speaking!"
 
       "You still fed her the damn pancake! Oppa, you like her enough to show it on TV!" Tears were in her eyes, but she refused to let them roll down her cheeks. She didn't want to cry in front of him. "Don't lie! I can see that you like Yoona more! Who doesn't? Everyone prefers Yoona! She's prettier, she-"
 
       Tiffany stopped as she was cut off by...