Manager Oppa, mianhae!

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

      "Hwang Mi-Young! Where were you?" Taeyeon said when she saw Fany coming in the dorm. Everyone was in the room, except for Yoona and Seohyun. 

      "Nowhere," she says and goes in the bathroom. Once under the shower, she sighs. The girls did not act weird with her at all! She really needed to go see her manager right now... She was sure that she did not have , but something was still bothering her. She wanted to cry, but she also needed to stay strong. She would cry when alone with her manager, not even with the girls, or even Taeyeon or Taecyeon. Especially not Taecyeon...

      She went in her room and put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a jacket. She then put on a pair of converse and quickly grabbed her bag and her car keys. "I have to go out for a bit!"

      "Fany-ah, wait!" Taeyeon said.

      "Mianhae, I'll be real quick!" She yelled and rushed outside and into her car. She put on music as soon as she started driving and sang along. She really did not want to think at all. Once there, she put on a cap and sunglasses and then parked her car. She then walked in SME building. She then took her phone out and called her manager. "Oppa, yeoboseyeo?"

      "Oh, annyeog, Fany-ah! What's up?"

      "Oppa, where are you?" 

      "I'm at SME, checking your schedules. Wae?"

      "I'm in the building and I need to talk to you. Now."

      "Okay," he sighs. "Come to my office, okay?"

      "Ne!" She tried to sound cheerful on the phone so as not to worry him. She quickly went to his office and waited. 

      "What is it, Fany-ah?" He said when he came in. Tiffany just burst out crying and spilled everything. She told him that she dated him, why they broke up, every single thing about both of them. After telling him, she felt so much better, but she kept crying. "Oh, Mi Young-ah," he sighed and hugged her tightly, her hair. "What am I going to do with you, hm?"

       "Mianhae, Oppa! I'll take responsibility for what I did," she sobbed and hugged him back. She grabbed his shirt as she cried. Her manager was like an a brother, a father and a husband to the 9 of them. She was so glad to have him as her manager. "I was really stupid!"

       "We have to tell Lee Soo Man..."

       "Oppa, please, no! Please, don't do that!" Tiffany was begging him.

       "I'll have a talk with Luhan and his manager, okay? In the meantime, please, get a hold of yourself. Why don't you go visit your father and sister?"

       "We both know that I cannot do that right now. We need to practice and everything, oppa!" They both sigh. Suddenly, the phone in his office rings. Fany jumps and he takes it.

       "She's with me. Okay, I'm coming." He puts the phone down. Fany look at him and nods. He kisses her forehead and puts his arm on her shoulders as they go up. "You look ugly."

       "Oppa!" They smile and go in the elevator. Tiffany is the one who knocks on the door first and then opens it, only to find...