Brother

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

     "Hyung!" Teacyeon said and then looked behind him. The girls were laughing hard, holding their bellies. "I didn't know you were here."

     "Gwenchana, Taecyeon-ah," Leo Hwang said and smiled. "I was catching up with Fany since it seems that I missed many chapters in her book!"

     "The chapters of lies, yeah," Taecyeon said and snorted.

     "Why are the girls laughing at you?" Fany asked him and frowned. "You girls, you said that I was with an Oppa, right?" She narrowed her eyes at her friends, but everybody burst out laughing. 

     "Ah, so Taecyeon is jealous of me?" Leo asked.

     "Anio, Hyung! I was just worried... I... I..."

     "Oppa! Leave him alone!" Fany told her brother. They smiled and Taecyeon sat with them, along with Yuri and Seohyun. 

     "Eonni, are you mad?" Seohyun asked Fany.

     "Ani-ah!" She smiled and hey all talked for a long time until Yoona came with Sunny. "Yoona-ah, you're back early today!"

     "Yeah, they are shooting the scenes without me for now and tomorrow too. I'm tacking the day off." Yoona's eyes fell on Leo. "Oh, Oppa! When did you come?" 

     "How are you Yoona-ah?" They hugged briefly and then Yoona and Taecyeon greeted each other rather awkwardly. Tiffany sat as far away of him as she could as they talked. Leo asked them all questions and he also told them about his personal life, like his girlfriend. 

     "You two are so much alike!" Yuri said. "I don't look like my Oppa!"

     "Yeah, you both have the same eye-smile and complexion. It is clear you are siblings!" Yoona said. "I don't look very much like my Eonni, but I look like Taeyeon Eonni and Yuri Eonni! How weird is that?" Everyone laughed. Suddenly, Tiffany's cellphone started ringing.

   

Tiffany simply rushed to the office without a word to the others. They all stayed in her room, shocked that she had just left like this. She sounded angry on the phone. Taecyeon got up to follow her, but Leo grabbed his arm. Now, Taecyeon is much stronger than Leo, but he chose to listen to Leo for now. He knew what was good and what was bad for Tiffany. 

      Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona went to cook some food for Leo and the girls who were not here yet. Taecyeon went back to his dorm, since he got a text from his manager telling him that he had to go to Japan tomorrow morning, so he had to sleep early. He went back to his dorm an decided to text Tiffany incnase she was busy.

 

Fany-ah! :)

You left suddenly earlier. Is everything OK?

im very sorry baby, but I'm going to Japan so I wowon't see 

U for a couple of weeks.

Take care and text me often! I'll do the same!

Saranghae :* <3 

 

Taecyeon sent her the text and then he went to sleep. He was really tired and he also had to wake up early tomorrow morning. Maybe that Tiffany would have replied until tomorrow morning. He would just text her back, in case she would be sleeping. 

     When morning came and his alarm rung, first thing he did was to look at his phone. 

     Tiffany had not yet replied. That was unlike her. She always replied as soon as she saw a message...

     He wrote a text to Yuri, but he had to put his phone on flight mode. He took the plane with a worried mind that day...

 

 

 

Sorry for the wait people! I am really busy at school right now and on top of that, I have writer's block! :<

SNSDandMBLAQ, you were right! That was the idea from the start! ;) But, can you guess what happened with Fany this time?