The Power of Nine

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

      "Annyeogaseyeo," manager Oppa said and bowed to mr. Lee. Fany suddenly gripped his hand and her long nails bit into his skin when she saw Luhan and his manager. Maybe he should tell the girls that their long nails made them look more like witches than pretty girls... Hmm... Not a bad idea. But right now, he had to protect Fany. He felt like he was her brother, but also her husband and her father at the same time. The girls often joked with him about that. Sometimes they would call him "appa" and sometimes "hubby". He didn't mind at all.

     Tiffany felt the same too. Her manager was just like her brother and her father, for her more than the others too, since her father was far away from her. Her manager was very young, yet he was just like her father... Well, he was also like a brother or a husband at times... Her "manager hubby".

     "Hwang Mi Young, what is this?" He flipped pictures at her. She looked at them together with her manager. She was under a duvet, but one could see that she had no clothes on... Her hair was messy and her cheeks pink. She burst out crying and her manager hugged her. 

      "Luhan-ssi, what the hell did you do to her?" Manager Oppa yelled. "And you, can't you watch him more carefully and make him become a good person?!"

      "Sunbae, I'm not the one who has such a big problem as yours." Luhan's manager was just like him... "Male idols can do those, bu not female idols... Their image is different. You should know that, sunbae-nim!"

      "Mianhamnida," Tiffany said and fell on her knees in front of Lee Soo Man. "I'm really, really sorry. I didn't know that I shouldn't trust a hoobae. You always say we ar a family and all..."

     "Why do you go from Luhan to Siwon and back to Luhan? What is your deal Stephanie Hwang?!" Lee Soo man was furious. Fany flinched and bowed. 

     "Please..."

     "Please what?"

     "Don't vent this anger on the others. They didn't know what I was doing. Manager Oppa too... I lied to him."

     "You should think about yourself first, young woman, before thinking about the others! Do you think I will punish the other 8 because of you? And you!" He pointed a finger at manager Oppa. "Is this how to take care of the girls? How can I trust you todo a good job?"

     "I'm sure Luhan wants something to keep quiet," manager Oppa replied, looking at Luhan. Luhan nodded and looked at Tiffany. "He wants all of Fany's money for one year. Tiffany. You will work for a whole year without receiving any money, arrachi?" All that Tiffany could do was nod.

     "You can also become my girlfriend for a whole year and you will keep your money. It's all up to you, Noona." Luhan smiled at her sweetly. His face made her want to puke. 

     "What is your choice Stephanie? Oh, and you will have the busiest schedule one can have, you hear me? I will make sure you work a lot!" Tiffany nodded.

     "UNCLE!" Tiffany turned around shocked when she heard that familiar voice. Little sunny burst into the office, along with the other girls. 

     "Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri! Why are you here? Aren't you busy right now? And you, Taeyeon-ah?" Manager Oppa asked. He passed a hand through his hair. 

     "How can you punish Fany Eonni this way, hm? She was tricked by Luhan because she is so innocent!"

     "Why are you all being so mean to her? She's just an innocent kid," Taeyeon said.

     "Eonni, get up," Yoona said, helping her up. "Luhan, we have a lot of fans who will hate you if we spill some ugly things about you!"

     "Look at these pictures and guess who will be more hurt!" They all gasped and glared at Luhan.

     "Our Eonni would never have done something like that, you stupid fool!" Seohyun exploded. All the 8 girls looked like they were ready to jump at Luhan's throat and rip his off. Lee Soo man sighed and told the girls the deal to keep it secret.

     "Eonni, don't date him! Just give him your money!" Sunny said. "We'll take care of you, hm? You're our sister! What's ours is yours!" The all gathered around Tiffany and they group hugged, bringing their manager along too.

     "Did our husband take good care of you?"

     "We have to go home and have a good drink."

     "Did you cry? We'll go to the spa! A hint from us all to us! Hm?"

     Manager Oppa just laughed and offered to go home and that he would buy pizza for everyone. Luhan and his manager just watched in disdain. So Tiffany thought she could do without money for all these days... Just she wait and see. Luhan bowed to Lee Soo Man and left with his manager.

     "Uncle, we're leaving and I'm taking Fany Eonni with me! Don't you stop me! I'll have a talk with you tomorrow after noon! Just make sure you have time to meet me!" With that, they all bowed and rushed out. Tiffany was crying on the way home. That was all she could do for having such wonderful sisters. She thanked them and told them how much she loved them and they did the same.

     The nine of them were crying and hugging.

     "The power of nine," manager Oppa said smiling, a single tear rolling down his cheek. He was really glad that Tiffany had such good friends. Tiffany was one of the most fragile of them... As a trainee, she had a harder time than the others, because she was not good at Korean... Even when she debuted. She always had a hard time when all the others had their family who came to support her while she had nobody. He knew her father could not always be there for her here. He came every year and she sometimes visited when she was in America and only if her schedule allowed it.

     "SNSD, fighting!" He said.

     "FIGHTING!" They all yelled and they all burst out laughing. They all all in their van... Usually, they have two, but the others was... In the parking.

     "Oh crap! I forgot the van!" Hyoyeon said and slapped her forehead. They all laughed and Tiffany got her eye-smile back...

     ... But will it last for long?