Chapter 9

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suzy Pov

 

03.30 I hear my handphone ring

 ‘A! na! cham giga makhyeo jeongmal michi gesseo♪♪♪ ’ so I try to look for my phone and when I look at it I look one message come so, still sleepy I open it.

“annyeong. Mianhae for distrub you but I can’t sleep, but I know all B1A4 will not care if I message them in this hour, I don’t know I just think if you can hear me for now. Emm I’m Jinyoung by the way ^_^ ” I was very surprised now, remember just yesterday Jinyoung asked my number so he can call me any time to teach English song to him.

And now here I sit looking at my cell phone screen while pinching my cheek.

Woke me from my sleep and my thoughts, because of the pain. Makes me a little shout. "This is not a dream" I said honestly, if I'm not sleepy right now I'd be jumping for joy right now, but remember my oemma and Appa who was sleeping on 1 floor discourage ​​my Idea. I immediately answer Jinyoung message "I've actually slept soundly but since you woke me up I'm going to listen to you now ^ _ ^ "

Trying to make him not feel guilty, smiling to myself like a crazy person. 1 minute later Jinyoung reply my message. "Jinjja Mianhae Suzy-ah if you want to sleep again I'm ok with it." That makes me cursing myself. I answer again "aniyo I could not sleep anymore Jinyoung-sii so tell me what you're thinking right now because if not I do not know what I would do after this."


Heem I think maybe Jinyoung was thinking a lot of things now about his appearance with B1A4. What should they wear? What should they sing? and how to divide up the part? I think the duty of leader is too heavy. And then my cell phone rang again but this time not a message from him but the phone call that made ​​me nervous instantly. think if there's Jiyeon here she would give me a loud laugh.

I picked it up with my hand a little shaking "yoboseyo" said Jinyoung at the phone "ah .. ne Jinyoung-sii yoboseyo" I said back with smile on my lips and make sure this really Jinyoung who call me. "Suzy-ah yoboseyo mianhae for distrub you I just want to speak with someone and then I just remember that you gave me your number phone this afternoon."

I just listen to him with my heart that beat faster. “Jinyoung-sii gwencanha I’m not distrub by your call. What will you talk to me? I will be a good listener for you.” I said smile alone by my self.

 

Jinyoung Pov

I just smile hear Suzy’s words. I know she is a good girl and I know she is the one who I can relay. I do not know why she made ​​me feel I can tell her all the things. I walked towards the balcony of my room which was on the 2nd floor. I sit and looking at the star now. I did not say anything and just hear the sound of Suzy breath on my cell phone.

In fact I've forgotten the question that I want to ask to her. Suzy’s sound woke me from my stupid smile. "Jinyoung-sii are you

Please log in to read the full chapter