Chapter 2

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung Pov

 

this morning when I look at my car when I go to school I think this is my unlucky day. My car tire leak. and I know on this time any of car mechanic is open so I just said good bye to my Father and Mather and walk to the bus stop. I walk with my headset on my ears but I think I hear someone wisper on my back so I open my  headset and put it on my neck.

When i look at my back I look some girls on don’t say if I’m handsome like Lee Seung Gi but I can say if my parents a little rich so sometimes I can’t differentiate a good girl or bad girl. Or someone that really love me or just love rich boy like me. Sometimes I even avoiding them because I never meet someone that love me because I’m just I am, Jung Jinyoung that maybe fall sometimes.

Jung Jinyoung that just look like rich eventhough just my parents who rich one not me. Jung Jinyoung that need love not someone fake. I know that girl follow me but I just faster my walk and when I hear they run a little I run too until I near  the bus stop. I run until I loss them behind near the bus stop I look at girl with yellow Jacket on her hand so I got this Idea

I think she is from same school like me but I don’t know which class but I think must get her Jacket and wear it so that girl will don’t know if that’s me. I just get it from her hand without awaiting her to talk. I know she look at me like if I’m crazy now but I just need to avoiding that girls, and if she want to angry to me I’ll accept it.

And I hear their footstep geting closer so I reflex just hug that girl In front of me. I afraid if she will scream now but no she isn’t, did she my fans too or she just want to help me? But thanks to her some girl come and scream my name but they are fooled by my action. Then I let go of her. I look at her face that a little red now I know she is blush but I don’t want to .

I said “mianhaeyo” and I realize that I still wear her Jacket so I discharging her jacket and give it back to her. she just said “ah ne” and then I just smile and sit on the bench on that bus stop with her. Not too close, I don’t know why she made apart with me is she shy tipe or she don’t like me like other girl? So I try make conversatio “Gomawo”  and she just nod to respont.

I think she didn’t like me like other girl in our school. A minute leter that bus come and I get in with her. I sit on the back because I want to open the bus window and feel breeze on my skin alone. And that girl sit in front of.I don’t know in this time bus rare of people I think it’s not to bad go to  school since every day I go up with my car. And then our bus run slowly.

On next bus stop a grandmom come in with a bunch of orange but because she is too old her orange fall down. That g

Please log in to read the full chapter