Chapter 15

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung go to Suzy class after the bell rang and all the girls in her class looked at Jinyoung included Suzy and Jiyeon. Jiyeon relaxed just said "Oh I forgot if we had to practice singing right? Kajja Suzy-ah" while holding Suzy arm, and Suzy just start to follow Jiyeon quickly. Jinyoung smiled, followed Jiyeon and Suzy who had walked in front of Him.

"Suzy-sii did you eat?" Ask Jinyoung to Suzy. Suzy was in front of him and stopped, turning toward Jinyoung "ne, I'm eating in the cafeteria with Jiyeon." While looking towards Jiyeon because she does not know what should she said again. Jinyoung  just say OH and Jiyeon said, "then have you eaten?" Jinyoung just shook his head and then suddenly Suzy said

"do you want me to you to buy something?" And it makes Jinyoung smiled and nodded. Jinyoung now walking next to Suzy and Jiyeon left behind, shaking her head. Although Jiyeon do not like living alone but she was pleased to see a big smile on Suzy Lips that now talking smoothly with Jinyoung.

Sandeul suddenly come out beside her and startle Jiyeon "BOO" Jiyeon shocked and said "ommo ommo, Yah I was shocked You know." But sandeul only laugh that makes Jiyeon hit him quite hard. "Aish APPO." Said Sandeul holding his arm. Jiyeon only walked back without considering Sandeul. "where You're going to? the music room was on the lower floor, right?" asked sandeul still holding his arm.

"Jinyoung wants to buy something to eat." Said Jiyeon keep looking forward. Sandeul nodded "then why are you here behind them like a guardian?" Said Sandeul didn’t think about what he say. Jiyeon saw Sandeul again "Yah I'm not their guard you know? I just do not know where to go now" Then Sandeul hold Jiyeon hands and close to her ear "so let’s go to music room first , we can let them both alone now."

Then Jiyeon also saw him and whispered "Well it's a good idea, they could be alone now." Without them aware they walked into the music room with the hand still holding each other along the way, without them bothered by the hand grip. Jiyeon with her cool hand and Sandeul with his warm hands. Suzy and Jinyoung have reached cantin while Jinyoung pull up a chair and told Suzy to sit. As in film when a lovers have a romantic dinner at a famous restaurant but this is only in a small canteen that has a little bit students because some of them have returned from earlier and there were only two of them and a couple of girls who were gossiping in the corner and might be talking about  them now.

Suzy sat down and saw Jinyoung buy something. Jinyoung turned to look at Suzy and said a little loud "do You Want to Eat Something?" Suzy smiled and shook her head. 2 minutes later Jinyoung back with some Bread and Strawberry Milk "this is for you" said Jinyoung give a Milk for Suzy. "Emm thank you" Suzy said who actually do not like Strawberry Milk.

Then Suzy stopped when Jinyoung started walking and said "Oppa I want to buy something. Suzy back to buy Banana Milk and walk beside Jinyoung. "Why did you buy Banana Milk?" Ask Jinyoung and then Suzy smiled "actually Jiyeon favorite milk is Strawberry Milk and Banana Milk is my favorite oppa." And now Jinyoung scratching his neck that does not itch " ah.. Mian I do not know it" and Suzy smiled "aniyo, Gomawo since you bought it."

And they walked with a smile each sentence. Because they are tickled by the butterflies in their stomachs

Sandeul and Jiyeon arrived in the music room with their hand that was still holding each other. Baro, CNU, Gongchan and look at them with disbelief. "You've been dating?" Said Gongchan Innocent, pointing to their hands. Sandeul and Jiyeon reflex release their grip and said "Aniyo" in the same time. And it makes Baro smile say "aigoo, you two are already fit from the beginning. right"

Jiyeon doesn’t reply Baro words and just sit by the floor and Sandeul  sat next to Go

Please log in to read the full chapter