Chapter 3

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon Pov

 

After I put my stuff on my locker I walk to my class. I know if Suzy must be here first and I walk in when I look at Suzy hug Jacket from me and I smirk why she hug that? “Yah. Are you crazy? Why you smile and hug jacket from me? Did you really like me that much?” I said to her then she put that jacket on my table and say “No. Babo who like you that much.”

I sit next to her “so what is it?” I ask We never keep a secret from each other even our oemma know each other. I know she want to talk when Kang Seonsaengnim suddently come in and tell every one to open our history book. “I will tell you later” she wisper to me and I just nod and roll my eyes. this history lesson is always a bored lesson. The one who die already die why we must know about it?

So I just put my head on the table because this made me sleepy. Until bell for breaktime rang and Suzy poke my shoulder. we walk to our school canteen and will buy some food I usually buy Strawberry milk and Suzy buy banana milk “So what is it?” I ask her when we sit in one chair in that canteen. “How can you still remember about what I said but didn’t know what kang Seonsaengnim said back then.” She tease me.

“Yah, history is bored lesson and you promise will tell me LATER, you remember.” I say and roll my eyes. she smile “ok Jiyeon my best friend I will tell it. It’s about you know someone that I like, right?” then I think. The one that she like is that Kingkas right? This must be good news I though. “Ah you mean that fox.” I say and she smile. Hem.. She always like this when it’s about him.

we call him fox so anyone know if we talk about him. Actually it’s because I think his eyes like fox sometimes. “yes, you know if this morning I meet him. Not meet him in this school but meet him on the bus stop.” she said to me made me surprise “What? Did you mean you meet him on bus stop near your home right?” I said too loud without realize it.

She is now give me dead gaze and I realize that eyes I still want to alive because if you know when she angry she is really really scared me, so lower voice “Emm Mianhae. So how can he meet you there? He always come with his car right? Why now he on bus stop” I ask wisper.

she shock her head “I didn’t know Jiyeon, but it’s good right this mean his house is near with my home and the reason why I hug my Jacket from you is because he waer my Jacket this Morning.” she said excited. I actually really surprise now but I just can’t say anyting I just think is he like yellow? and said “Mwo? How can he wear your Jacket is he like Yellow so much or what?”

“aniyo it’s because of his crazy fans who want to catch him this morning and he try to fool them with my Jacket. And He actually hug me. So they don’t think it was him” axplain her

Please log in to read the full chapter