Chapter 12

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Autor Pov

Suzy walking with panda eyes because She couldn’t sleep all night because she thinking about what happened yesterday when Jinyoung stand to offer her a duet with him.

 

Flash back

"do you want to duet with me now?" said Jinyoung stuck out his right hand while standing instantaneous. Suzy does not know what to say. Jiyeon were also surprised but back to earth again when she see Suzy’s face looks very surprised. Jiyeon then said angrily "yah... Jinyoung are you're kidding now? Suzy Said She wants to duet with a Person who like her! do you like her?"

Jinyoung just bowed his head and then said with difficulty "emm.. no, I mean I like her like a friend" said Jinyoung that just make Suzy silent and Jiyeon said with a loud voice "Then do not ask her to duet with you in front of all of your friends if you only like her as a friend but ask her if you REALLY REALLY like her."

Suzy then holding Jiyeon wrist. "Kwencanha Jiyeon-ah. Jinyoung-sii maybe you're just trying to be a good person but Jiyeon words was true. What I mean is a person who liked me from the heart not because we are friends." Said Suzy who staring at Jinyoung. The atmosphere became so strange now Suzy was silent and Jiyeon murmuring in her anger, then Suzy go home with Jiyeon and B1A4 return to their home

End of Flash Back

Suzy POV

Ottoke... what if I met with Jinyoung in school? What should I do? did I have to say anything or I should say hello first? Or...... ahh Mollayo after yesterday we just sat there for 1 hour without say anything. I really do not know what to do if I meet him later. I don’t know how my heart now I can’t even set it up as usual.

I just walked to the bus stop without any thought. I sat on a bus stop bench without seeing Jinyoung there and a few minutes later the bus has come to my school then when I ride the bus  the door almost closed when someone shouted "wait a minute I'm going up." And I know whose voice is that, I always know who that makes me turned around. And he is there, just smile to me

Like always I sit infront of and then Jinyoung sit beside me. I don’t know what to say know so I just bowed my face when he suddenly ask "do you can not sleep well? Why is there a black circle on your eyes?” I looked at him a few seconds. I don’t know am I angry? Happy? or sad right now, but I know it hurts because I know he just thinks of me as friends.

"Emm .. I could not sleep last night. "I told him honestly. "Ahh Jinjja? Wae? Why can not you sleep?" Jinyoung asked curious "I also do not know why, I think I get Insomnia" I said carelessly because if I can not say the real reason to Jinyoung. Then Jinyoung just nodded understanding.

 

Jinyoung POV

I hear Suzy’s words and just nod my head don’t know what to say, from yesterday I just know that I made a mistake, A big mistake. Not because I ask her to duet with me but because I don’t know what I feel about her, my truth feeling to Suzy and just say that I like her like a friend.

I Really really confuse about my feeling, my own feeling, because Honestly I really happy when Suzy call me Oppa, I was happy when I hear her voice and I was sad when I know there’s someone that Suzy love right now, although she say that she don’t like anyone right now but how if the one that she love was Sandeul? I think I will a little Jealous about that.

I know I don’t know Suzy for a long time, actually just a day before yesterday but I know that she is different. She really is different. How she sing from her heart, how she with her heart want to teach music to us and not like other girl that look at me like an Important wallet or Perfect prince. She just look at me like Jinyoung that not perfect.

“jinyoung Oppa.” She call me that made me shock “Ne?” I said suddenly. “about yesterday....” I know maybe right now she can’t say anything so I say “Mianhae. About yesterday Mianhae, actually I don’t know why I stand up like that It’s not because I just kidding you. I just do that in reflex. You don’t angry to me right?”

And I look at her face, she just smile in return and then nod. “actually I was mad a little but nan kwencanh

Please log in to read the full chapter