Chapter 5

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suzy Pov

I walk to bus stop like always I hope today I meet Jinyoung again but I think that moment will be just first and last for me, right? I look around bus stop but Jinyoung isn’t there so I just sit on the bench and put my yellow headset on my ear. I listen to Beauty And A Beat by Justin Bieber and sing a little to it when I close my eyes.

Some minute later I feel someone pull my headset from my right ear and made me shock and look who the one that pull my headset and that was Jinyoung who now listen to the same headset with mine, the same song with mine, on same bus stop. This moment made me remember one of screan on 101 architecture when the girl put her headset on the boys ear but this is Jinyoung who put it him self.

And then he realize if I look at him now, then he smile “mianhae, I just curious what song did you hear because you sang it a little.” I really nervous now, I don’t know what to say but I just said “emm it was Beauty and a beat by Justin Bieber.” I said Beauty and a beat in englist and then he smile. “You can speak english very well Suzy.”

I was shock yesterday Jiyeon say if Jinyoung send Gomawo and Mianhae to me but she never say if she tell him my name so I ask “how can you know my name?” then she smile again “your friend talk about you yesterday and I just remember your name from her.” And I quiet again. I actually really happy now because he remember my name.

“and I’m Jinyoung, Jung Jinyoung” he said give his hand to me I never had skinship with him and this is the first time that made my stomach tickle but slowly I held his hand “I’m Bae Suzy, and I already know who you are Jinyoung-shi. I mean everyone in our school already know who you are, right?” do I heard too sarcastic now?

But he nod and then he ask “did you like english language?”

I nod a little “Ne, I like to learn many language.” He nod again. “you like to sing english?” ask him again and I just nod. “can you sing a little for me?” him question made me in shock now it’s not like I don’t like to Sing I really love to sing but beside him this will made me collapse any minute but he put his two hand in front of his chest and say “Please”

So I sing Ost from A walk to remember ‘Only Hope’

 

There's a song that's inside of my soul

It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again

I'm awake in the infinite cold

But You sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down

And I lift my hands

and pray to be only Yours

I pray to be only Yours

I know now you're my only hope

 

I was Silent no

Please log in to read the full chapter