Chapter 19

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hyung, Otoke-yo... my heart,my heart.... I thought my heart was going to explode really soon. pali try to feel it, it is really beating hard, right?" Asked Gongchan told Sandeul holding his chest. "Arraseo-yo my heart too. I think this perform really got me going crazy" while CNU was talking with Krystal because he wanted Krystal to see their perform this evening, this is not a big stage like Inkigayo stage.

Just a small stage and just their senior high school students that watch them, but still make the five of them excited and worried if they make a mistake while on the stage, because they are going to singing English song and they were afraid to sing it badly. Krystal holding CNU cold hands because of nervous hoping that he would calm. And then Min come in made the four of them surprise.

“yah you should knock on the door before entering Min.." said Sandeul holding his chest. "Mianhae, I thing I'm too late," said Min apologized while she looked around and asked again "Oh.. where are Baro and Jinyoung?" Gongchan replied while memorized his part "Baro hyung is go to the toilet and Jinyoung hyung practice with Suzy"

Then Min smiled "ah.. lovers" Jiyeon who entered suddenly too now surprise five people in the room and asked "mwo-ya?" Everyone replied " you're surprise us, You know?" And Jiyeon scratched her head slowly  "Mian". Jinyoung and Suzy entered after Suzy knocking on the door of their room which is making everyone do not be surprised for the third time. Jinyoung smiled to everyone that was ready with full color jacket.

Suzy fixing Jinyoung’s tie and Jinyoung smile to Suzy, because this day is probably one of the happiest days he would experience with Suzy in her side and it makes Min want to disturb those  two who are really romantic

" hey Lovers you two look very romantic right now, if you two meet more early we can do threeple date, right Krystals." Min said that makes Krystal smile "hem... majayo three couple of B1A4." And Jinyoung smiled and say “we can still do it, Right Suzy?" and Suzy just smile, shy. For her this time is the best time ever With B1A4 and Jiyeon beside her, it is like the world will always with her too.

And then make Gongchan pout forget practice "ahh... I hope I get a girlfriend like you three." And it makes Jiyeon smiled "Yah... Gongchan, kwencanha-yo you will definitely get a girlfriend soon, you're B1A4! and after this you perform, surely your fans will be more and more" Said Jiyeon makes Gongchan smile And say "ahh Jinjja-yo? Did you think like that

Please log in to read the full chapter