Chapter 1

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suzy Pov

 

That morning I walk alone with my yellow Jacket on my hand. That Jacket from Jiyeon my best friend when I celebrating my 16th birthday with my parents and Jiyeon which have been now each other since elementary school. She give me bacause she always know if I like Yellow color

 

Flash back

involuntary a boy push me and make me fallen down. " Auch" I Scream little. At the same time I clean my skirt there is a girl raising her hand for me. I see her and she speak " Yah, quickly stand up!" She made me fear a little that moment but I hold her arms and stand up. " Gomawo" I said "Never Mind." She said to me.

 “Yah Key, be careful when you walk.”said her scream to that boy wo crash into me a while ago. That boy turn around and scream too “Mianhaeyo I’m in hury.” I just look at that girl didn’t belive. She very is differing from me. I very shy and cannot speak with boys while she dare to scream and very easy speak with that boy.

That girl will leave me but I get her hand in refleks. She look at me again “I’m new student here. Can you bring me to my new class.” I ask for help. She discharging my hand and say "you think I’m your assistantor what?" Which make me silent and bow because of fear.

She go leave me and back again a minute letter. “Aish, arraseo pali” said her and hold my hand.from that moment I know if she is a good girl but a little arogant and her name is Jiyeon. And from that she become my best friend until I was 17th years old.

End flash back

 

I go to bus stop wait for bus to my school to come then a boy come to me and get my Jacket with in hury he wear my jacket I just look at him because actually I know him I know that face who now didn’t say anythink and than he hug me. I really don’t know what he is doing but still I didn’t refuse him. And then I know that his ‘Girl fans’ trying to catching him.

His fans fooled by his action and because he wear my jacket now. They just go and trying to find him again. He let go of me from his hug and say “Mianhaeyo” he discharging my jacket and give it back to me. “ah ne.” I just say that because I don’t know what to say now, because My heart beat faster than ever. I actually not to shy anymore but still he is ‘Jinyoung’ the one I like in my school. He just look at me and smile.

Thanks to that crazy girl fans give me this moment

I then sit on the bench on that bus stop with him. Not too close because I don’t want him to hear my heart beat now. “Gomawo” said him to me that made me shock but still nod and didn’t say anythink. Yes, He is Jinyoung one of kingkas in our school he and his friend call their name B1A4 it’s because simple matter it’s because one of them has B type blood and the other is type A.

A minute letter that bus come and I get in with him. I don’t know if his home near that bus stop that mean his home near with mine. I sit in front of like always because in the morning bus is rare of people and Jinyoung sit on the back. I don’t why him go up Bus though every day he go up with his car. And our bus run slowly.

On next bus stop a grandmom come in with a bunch of orange but because she is too old her orange fall down. I look at her and stand up to help her I ask her to sit so I can pick up her orange. She then sit on my sit and I help her pick her orange and give it to her after that. I sit on other chair after she thanks to me.

Please log in to read the full chapter