chapter 16

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suzy come down from her room after getting ready to go to school and was shocked when she saw Jinyoung have been there in the kitchen tasting her oemma food. "Emm.. Jinyoung oppa?" Her oemma and Jinyoung looked at her together. "Aigoo sleeping beauty is ready. Pali you too also taste oemma dishes." Suzy walk toward her oemma while still looking towards Jinyoung who smiled broadly.

Suzy smiling and standing next to her oemma tasting her cooking. "This soup is delicious oemma. As always" said Suzy gave thumbs up. "See, Suzy isn’t a picky eater." Said Suzy oemma tell Jinyoung. Suzy confused what these two people talking about and asked " emm what does that mean oemma?" Her oemma just smile and say "noting, Jinyoung just ask what your favorite food."

Suzy with a confused face "ahh my favorite food? You asked about my favorite food?" Jinyoung now does not say anything just keep quiet because he do not know what should he replied. Suzy oemma then said "aish.. kyopta, Jinyoung-ii you do not need to be be embarrassed f it, right? A friend may ask anything about they friend also about they favorite food."While taking a big bowl to put her soups.

"Uh yes I want to know as a friend, I mean  next time maybe I can treat you your favorite food Suzy-ah." Then Suzy nodded innocently understand. Suzy is now sitting next to Jinyoung and in front of Jinyoung Suzy's dad is smiling at Jinyoung who last night had dinner with them. "Oh Jinyoung how did you meet Suzy?" Ask Suzy appa-nonsense

Jinyoung now looked at Suzy and Suzy also saw him. "Emm it was actually ..." said Jinyoung stalled and then Suzy said first "we met at the Bus Stop." Suzy Oemma opened his eyes wide, "Bus Stop? Oh my I think you guys are really have the same story like us, right? chagia"

and Suzy Appa now rolling his eyes "do not start again yobbo."

And after breakfast they started with the story about Suzy parent meetings that ended with Love, and it isn’t only makes them both jealous with their love story but it also created a desire if their meeting at the bus stop that day also makes them end up with a beutiful love story too.

Sandeul waiting at the front door when a woman aged about forty-fives out from Jiyeon house. That woman saw Sandeul and sandeul also saw her then awakward bowed his head. "Ommo, were you the one that come home with Jiyeon yesterday?" And sandeul with awakward "ehh,, ne annyeonhaseyo emm.." she smiled and said "I was Jiyeon oemma. Then why are you out here now?"

Sandeul scratching back of his neck and said "ahh Jiyeon oemma I'm here to pick up Jiyeon, was she ready?" Jiyeon oemma now opened her eyes wide "aish.. that girl makes a handsome boy like you wait for her? You'd better get in right now because this was a very cold morning." Said Jiyeon oemma and asked him to come in.

Sandeul who still confused still follow Jiyeon oemma and get into their homes. Jiyeon house was simple with white walls and little pink ornaments. " mianhae Our home really simple right? But here's Jiyeon was born, she does look fierce but actually she is very sweet if you already know her. "Said Jiyeon oemma who saw Sandeul look around their home from his first entrance.

"Ahh,, no I think your house is very beautiful and colorful." Then Jiyeon oemma chuckled "Really? I think your house is definitely more than twice or three times bigger than our home, Does not it?" Sandeul  now just confused about what he must answer. because honestly it does, in fact sandeul house three times larger than their homes. "Ah yes, you've not introduced  your name, right?" Said Jiyeon oemma turned around.

“ah right, my name lee Sandeul sorry because I am late to introduce my self.” Said Sandeul bow to her. “gwencanha sandeul-ah, you can sit here, ok. Wait a minute I will call Jiyeon for you.” Said Jiyeon oemma pointed to a red-orange Sofa in their livingroom and leave sandeul alone. Sandeul will sit when he look at a rectangular table near their sofa that on the top of it full of a frame and some small photos.

Sand

Please log in to read the full chapter