Chapter 4

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sandeul Pov

 

I walk to my locker and put some of my stuff in it. I get some chocolate and love letter but I just put it in my bag. I sometimes ask my self why all girl like us this is because all of B1A4 are rich? or because they really love us? It just made me bored to read love letter because all I read was Sandeul I like you because you are handsome or the worst one if they said because I’m Kingkas.

I just to bored about them. I want to meet a girl that not look at me because  I’m Kingkas or rich but I want to meet a girl that look at me because I’m Sandeul, Lee Sandeul who like Sing and not rich but My parents who rich. All of B1A4 always say the same as me but some of them already meet someone that they like and like them back.

Baro now inlove with Min girl from Miss A cafe and CNU Hyung inlove with Kristal nurse in F(x) Hospital.  And just three of us that didn’t in love now, Me Gongchan our maknae and Jinyoung hyung. When I walk to my class there are Baro and CNU hyung that already come so I greet them “Annyeong” and they greet me back. Usually Jinyoung Hyung who will come first but I think not today.

And then Gongchan come and greet us "ohh where is Jinyoung Hyung?" yes he usually the first and we all shock our head. Some girls come and talk about us that made me roll my eyes and put my headset on my ears and close my eyes. Some minute later someone poke me, I open my eyes and realize if Jinyoung Hung already come. “Oh Hyung You come. Sorry I hear new song from Big Bang.”

I look at Jinyoung Hyung who opent his mouth like want to tell somethink to us when Rome seonsaengnim come and said “Morning student open your english book now.” So he just keep silent when mr. Rome teach us. I don’t like Englist that much so I just hear him with Bored face ofcourse Rome seonsaengnim can speak english very well because he come from Sidney but he is from korea at first.

Bell break time is rang and we B1A4 stand up to go to Canteen many girl are already around us now. like but then Rome seonsaengnim call me. So I said to all to heading Canteen first because Rome seonsaengnim call me. Then Rome seonsaengnim tell me to sing a english song with all of B1A4 and that made me surprise. I must tell all about it I mean we don’t like english but it was good moment for us.

I walk to canteen and look HyunA and eunjung run in front of me I just smirk B1A4 always like this right. And I look them run to someone and made her fall. I look her knee knock with flowerpot on her right and scream a little “auch”her knee now bleeding and someone run to her “Yah.. HyunA, eunjung be careful if you walk. Suzy-ah gwencanha?” she sit on the floor now.

She look at her knee and the one who fall say “Emm appo a little but gwencanha.” I give my hand and said

 

“Gwencanha?”

Please log in to read the full chapter