Chapter 17

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon and sandeul go to Suzy’s home earlier than the time Jinyoung will pick Suzy up. because they are very curious where they will go. Even when Jiyeon asked where they would go, Suzy just smiled to herself like a crazy person, though Jiyeon know all of that because Suzy was in love but she can not let Suzy go anywhere alone, at least not without her.

While Sandeul who has been ask Jinyoung in many times and he would not answer at all, He more curious and eventually He invites Jiyeon to be a spy on their date. Yes, it was what Jinyoung said to Suzy when he asked yesterday, because today is Saturday and for all couple today is a right day for a date, right!

Without them knowing they are like a detective with clothes completely covered, wearing sunglasses and a hat that might cover all of their faces.

"Jinyoung hyung has not come yet?".......

"he Has not, why is he late?" Said sandeul replied without knowing

"Maybe he's confused about what he must wear"

Then Sandeul realize “Hyung?” he turned around and was surprised until he repeat his own words "oh my god, oh my god" Jiyeon who also surprised screaming loudly while holding her chest. "YAH ... what the hell these guys, what if our heart come off? what will you do if we die!"Jiyeon cries was enough to make 3 people that they know shut their ears tight.

"Aish... arayo, mian mian. but your screaming might make our eardrums burst. "said Gongchan, while CNU just nodded in agreement. Baro then said "we're sorry but you do not yell too loud like that, You know maybe Suzy've heard you scream from inside." Jiyeon just rolled his eyes annoyed. And five of them looking back towards Suzy home.

A few minutes later Jinyoung came with his car. Jinyoung rang Suzy’s bell house than Someone open it, She is Suzy oemma. Suzy oemma hugging him and ask him to go inside. "OH my God, Suzy oemma already know that Jinyoung and Suzy will be on a Date?" Said Jiyeon shocked. And also the other and sandeul jaws drop in shock too. But there are people who came from behind them and asked in surprise.

"What are you all doing here?"

Jiyeon who knows the voice turned awakward "Oh aboji, annyeonghaseyo." And she bowed. All B1A4 shocked and bow too without realize. Suzy Appa and Suzy's Brother  Sangmoon just smile a little. "did you come to see Suzy? why not just go in ? I think your friend is also in there. " Then Jiyeon just scratching the back of her neck that does not itch.

And here they are, in the living room of Bae family looked at ea

Please log in to read the full chapter