Chapter 11

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Autor Pov

 

Suzy and Jiyeon walked into music room. Suzy with a smile on her face that never go away and Jiyeon with cold face that does not care at all. A few seconds before they reached the music room they saw a crowd of screaming girls and whispered, talk about 5 boys that they already know. Suzy smile vanished when she saw the crowd.

Jiyeon stopped a few steps before the Music room put her hand on her waist. "Aish what’s wrong with them? It’s like there are boyband Shinee in the Music room. They're just B1A4." Jiyeon said angrily. "Jiyeon they can hear you" said Suzy was afraid one of the fans heard Jiyeon’s words. Jiyeon does not care at all what Suzy said because she does not feel wrong to say it.

Jiyeon now hold Suzy’s hand and say “Pali Suzy, I will take us come in there” Suzy that doesn’t know what Jiyeon mean just nod and agree with it. Jiyeon walk while hold Suzy hand strongly like she will lose her they always like that, right hold to each other. Jiyeon try to stand up infront of Music room that closed because B1A4 afraid too if their fans come in .

“yah, Sandeul Babo quickly opened the door we want to go in."Shouts Jiyeon successful makes all eyes moving towards them both but her screams brought a results, Sandeul really opened the door for them both and now Jiyeon smirk. “Excuse me girls, B1A4 waiting for us not YOU ALL” said Jiyeon in english language emphasis on the end part.

Jiyeon raised her left hand in front of her face and gave the signal for them to step aside and make the fans more angry but they still move without realizing. Jiyeon pull Suzy’s right hand, which had been lowered her face because of fear of killing gaze from B1A4 fans. Jiyeon looked at sandeul when they already in music room and said with a smirk "Gomawo Sandeul Babo"

Sandeul who had been looked at her just shook his head because he never meet a girl like her that always egoist. Sandeul close music room door again and then start talking. "yah, my name is lee sandeul so do not call me Babo, understand?" Jiyeon turned around and then looked at him innocently. "Mianhae, I just wanted to go in. Do not you feel sorry for Suzy that afraid of your fans? "

Sandeul now look at Suzy who still lowered her head. He just took a deep breath and start talking again but Jinyoung stop him "Come on you two do not fight here, we are here to exercise not to fight, Suzy-ah gwencanha?" Suzy who listen to Jinyoung nodded and said "ne, gwencanha Oppa" Everything in the room was now surprised that Suzy calling Jinyong 'Oppa'

Jinyoung who heard it  just smiled and looked at all "wae? I was told Suzy to call me oppa. Did you mind?" Jiyeon just smiled "aniyo gwencanha, gwencanha. Let's start practice I want to get home quikly." Gongchan who was seated now stood up and asked "did we've got a song?" Jiyeon looks up at Suzy and said, "Suzy has got a song." Everyone saw Suzy now and then she smiled "I've thought of a great song for you. The Title is as long as you love me who sang by Justin Bieber but you will sing Led Apple version. "

 “eh.. did you mean led Apple band that famous? They already covered it?” ask CNU that excited now. “yes it is, led apple already covered this song to donations for the poor." said Suzy answered "Jinjja, well then we have to sing it very well, Right."Said Baro is now more happy than CNU.

Jinyoung nod and sa

Please log in to read the full chapter