Chapter 10

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon Pov

I walk lazily to my school when I hear car’s horn from my back. I felt I was not covered the streets and the streets still enough for two cars. Is this person want to play with me. I keep walking without considering that car horn until the car began running beside me. I want to know who is driving this car so that I could scold him.

Before the person opened the car window I yelled right on the glass. "yah, did you not see if the streets are still widely hah? If you can not drive the car just get out now." That person now opened his car window and it turns out that sandeul who driving along with Gongchan next to him. "can’t You be a steet person? how Suzy that quiet can be friends with you?"

Sandeul words now makes me very angry. How can he talk like that to me. Me and Suzy are friends because we are complementary. because Suzy quiet I had to be strong for her. But actually she is stronger than me, smart in every subject except history that make her frequently teach me. And Friendship does not know about difference, right?

"yah what you say? Just so you know, that friendship does not know about differences ara!! Anyway how can cute boy like him wants to be friends with you?" I said defensively, pointing towards Gongchan which I'm sure made ​​him angry. "Ehh did you pointed to me Jiyeon-sii?" Asked Gongchan now who probably too confident. I nodded as I explained "I mean you're more cute than sandeul"

"wah hyung I think Jiyeon-sii really do not like you." Said Gongchan who made ​​me smirk. "ara, ara anyway who like her? I just wanted to offer you a ride seonsaengnim." Said sandeul That makes me angry. Is he wanted me to look like old women by calling me seonsaengnim? And Who'd want to be in the same car with him.

 

Sandeul Pov

Is that Jiyeon really doesn’t like me? I usually do not care when there are people who do not like me but I do not know why I feel sad when she does not like me. But this is just feeling to a friends, right? I just answer with my relaxed face "ara, ara anyway who ike her? I just wanted to offer you a ride seonsaengnim."

Did I made ​​her angry again? Now I can even see her cheeks flushed. "listen to me Lee Sandeul, I was used to ride the bus to go to school so I did not need to take your car just to go to school. Do you understand?" Said Jiyeon explain to me like I’m a fools who can not digest her words. I do not know what is in Gongchan’s mind now because I saw him smiling at me.

"Aahh Jinjja did you always go to school by Bus? Then I'll ride bus with you." Said Gongchan who now out of my car. I know he really wanted to ride the bus but that does not mean he prefers to ride the bus with annoying Jiyeon, right. "yah chan sik what are you doing hah?" I Yelled that only reply by wave from Gongchan’s hand and Jiyeon who sticking out her tongue at me

 

Jiyeon Pov

I stuck

Please log in to read the full chapter