Girl Talk

Second Chance

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRIPLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one's short though LOL! Still ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aimee's POV

When me and MinMin got home from work, HyeRi was already home too. She works at a dessert shop down the street. It's basically her dream come true. She greeted us enthusiastically when we came in. "Come in, come in baby sisters! Did you guys eat already? I have ice cream! The dumb managers were about to throw two whole tubs away! Can you believe that? They said that they needed to get rid of them for the new shipment coming in! So I offered to 'dispose' of it for them! They didn't know I took it! It's okay they won't know!"

"Thanks Oppa. We grabbed some food on the way home. But some ice cream would be great! What flavors are they?" I asked her.

"I think one is chocolate," HyeRi said as she took out the tub from the freezer.

"OOOH!!! My favorite! Thanks oppa!" I yelled and ran to her. I grabbed the tub and began eating straight out of it with a spoon.

"Yah! Unnie! Share! It's been a long day," MinJi whined.

"Of course MinMin! You deserve it! Sorry those pabos bothered you," I told her as I scooped her some ice cream in a bowl. 

"Huh? What pabos?" HyeRi asked.

"Aish. My ex and his pabo friends," I said, "They came into the studio. Mir probably wanted to talk to me but didn't have a reason to, so he and his hyungs came and took pictures. But they made Mir pay hehe."

"MWOH?! How did I miss this?" HyeRi asked.

"Today's not your day to work at the studio. Besides, if you hadn't gone to work at your job, we wouldn't be eating ice cream right now," sadi MinJi in between spoonfuls of ice cream.

"Ohhh. Ok. Well I like ice cream better than pictures anyways. So tell me what happened."

MinJi began, "So this really handsome one came in first, his name is Joon, and he started asking about the studio and I answered all his questions. And then he left and all of them came in including Mir. I met them all! They are so nice and they are all so handsome and cute! And then Unnie took their pictures! OMO! Oppa!!! Joon has muscles! Really big muscles! He's so handsome! Tee Hee ^.^"

"MWOH?! Muscles and I missed them? That's not fair!" HyeRi pouted.

"Yah! Dongsaengie! You're too young for that! And Joon is a pabo anyways!" I scolded MinJi.

She stuck her tongue out at me. "I'm only months younger than you guys! Leave me alone!"

"But you are too innocent for your own good!" I replied back.

"Stop fighting you two," HyeRi said, "Tell me the rest of the story. So what happened?"

I sighed. "Basically Mir and Joon came with us to pick out the pictures then Mir paid. End of Story."

"Nuh uh!" MinJi protested, "You left out the part where Mir said you got prettier since last time, and how you're going to see him again in 3-4 weeks when the pictures are done!"

I waved her off. "Minor details."

"Man, I wish I could see how this Mir person looks like! And I wanna see that other guy's muscles! Then I could judge them!" HyeRi said.

MinJi piped up, "I copied their pictures onto this SD card!"

"MWOH?!?" I screamed, "YAH Dongsaeng! Privacy policy! We could get in trouble for that!"

"Oh come on Unnie," she reasoned, "Do you honestly think that was a real photoshoot? Mir couldn't keep his eyes off of you."

"Which is exactly why I hit him with the lights," I turned away and put my spoon in the sink, "I have a reputation to uphold. You better clear that card."

But my words were left for dust. When I turned back around, Oppa and MinMin were already at the computer putting the SD card in to view the pictures. I sighed and sat down in the living room.

"OMO! Baby sister #2!! Mir is so cute! You should go out with him again!" HyeRi exclaimed.

I immediately stood up and walked over to the computer. "HELL NO! Are you crazy?!?!?! I will NEVER go out with that BASTARD again! You guys know what he did to me! Excuse my language but I refuse to ever go out with him again!"

I could tell they were slightly afraid of me at this point. I never yell at them, even if I am really mad. "Mianhe Aimee," they said in unison. I immediately began to regret my tiny rant on them.

"No it's my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at you guys like that. It's just Mir makes me crazy! I hate him so much!"

"It's not good to hold a grudge Unnie," said MinJi.

"I know. I just want to know why he has to come back into my life right now."

"Maybe it's a sign. Maybe you guys are supposed to meet up again. Maybe he's back so he can apologize," HyeRi said.

"Then why hasn't he said anything?" I asked her.

"Well, he does think you have amnesia. He must be so surprised and confused right now," HyeRi reminded me.

"True," I said as I nodded, "Thanks you guys. You always know how to make me feel better."

"Duh! That's what best friends are for!" HyeRi said.

I laughed with HyeRi. Then I realized that MinJi was still staring at the computer screen. I took a peek over her shoulder and noticed that she was looking at Joon's muscle picture. I waved my hand in front of her face. She immediately snapped out of whatever trance she was in and looked at me. I told her, "You can't seriously be falling for the muscle pabo?!?"

"He's not a pabo!" she argued, "He's like me. Just a little slow sometimes."

"Wait, so you seriously like him?" HyeRi asked.

"Ani! I mean, ne. I mean... I want to get to know him better first," she explained.

"Alright, let me tell you about him," I began, "He's a huge drama queen. He only uses a specific type of shampoo. He throws a fit if it's not his brand. He also only uses Shampoo when he showers. Don't ask me why I know. And he at his multiplication tables. He's very sensitive when you play pranks on him. But he tries to cover it up. On a brighter note, he's an amazing dancer, and a model."

"That's not what I meant Unnie," MinJi said, "That stuff is cool but I want to know his personality. He seems really nice."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Whatever. But you must get permission from me and Oppa first before you date him, arrasso?"

She turned red and hid her face behind her hands, "I don't even know if I like him yet!"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah sure."

We all watched some episodes of dramas and went to bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just another short little update! ^.^ The story will be experiencing a time skip in the next chapter.

Hope you guys like it so far! Don't forget to comment your thoughts!

Thank you also to my new subscriber!

Todoshi

See you guys soon!

Author-nim out!

Saranghae 

<3