Grocery Surprise

Second Chance

OMG Theme song for this chapter! Please listen while you read. It fits perfectly!!!!

"Hello My Ex"-MBLAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuLFkeYzJEM

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mir's Pov

G.O dropped Cheondoong and I at the grocery store to buy groceries for each of our apartments, while he and Joon went ahead to handle the heavy lifting at the wholesale club. I had already cheered up some, so I wanted something sweet. Once inside, I immediately went to grab a cart and headed for the freezer section. Cheondoong noticed where I was going, and asked me, "Mir where are you going? The produce is that way," pointing in the opposite direction.

"The ice cream is that way," I pouted.

x2_426bdf9.jpg

"Aish Mir. Let's go in order, arrasso? We need to get the necessities first. If you help me, it will go much faster and then we can get the ice cream."

"Arrasso," I said. I followed Cheondoong into the produce aisle as he picked out various vegetables for Joon's healthy diet. I was silently pushing the cart, still mad about not being able to get my ice cream. He must've noticed me, because after about 20 minutes he said, "If you start getting all the toiletries, it will be much faster and I'll even buy you an extra tub of ice cream."

"YAY! Kamsahamnida hyung!" I exclaimed as he gave me the list of toiletries. I rushed off to the next aisle over and started grabbing all the toiletries I usually used. Then came the hard part. Getting everyone else's.

You see, we're a really close group, so we all buy each other's groceries. This week was actually Joon's turn, but since Rain sent us all for supplies, he was excused to do heavy lifting. I started by finding G.O and Cheondoong's skin products. Cheondoong is very particular about his products because you don't get beautiful skin just by washing it. No, there's a process. G.O always takes the longest in his showers because he has like 12 different products, most of them for his hair. Plus his shaving supplies. And then there's Joon. He doesn't have a large number like G.O and Cheondoong hyung, he just has a couple, but they have to be a specific type otherwise he throws a fit. He's very stubborn about his shampoo, it has to be a certain one because he complains that his hair won't be "y."

After I found all of G.O and Cheondoong's products, I started searching for Joon's special shampoo. I had been searching the aisle up and down for 10 minutes already and I still couldn't find it. I started mumbling to myself about how annoying hyung was for only using one type of shampoo and that it's stupid anyways. 

I finally found it when some girl in the same aisle bent down in front of it. She was looking at the shampoo bottles as if thinking of something. She didn't seem like she was going to move for awhile, so I politely reached past her to get a bottle. But then she did something weird. She stood up and walked away quickly. Her hair was down so I didn't really see her face that much, but when she got up her hair shifted and I thought I saw... It can't be. The chances of her being here right now are almost impossible... But I have to go check.

After grabbing some deodorants for all of us, I quickly followed the direction she went. I looked through a few aisle picking things up on the way, but I couldn't find her after 20 minutes of searching. I was about to give up my search and blame it on my imagination, when I caught sight of her figure by the feminine hygiene products. Her hair was still down so I couldn't see her face. I noticed the way she was standing- on her left foot using her right toe for balance behind her. That was the way she always used to stand.

(Like this)

tumblr_mg9e03SyA41qg6dyso1_500.jpg

Now I was interested. If only I could see her face, then I would be sure.... Then she moved to the back aisle. I took her previous place and watched her from behind the shelves. I don't know how long I was standing there, but I couldn't get a glimpse of her face.

All of a sudden, a hand grabbed my shoulder from behind. "Yah, Mir why are you standing here by feminine hygiene products?" G.O hyung asked. I turned around to see the hyungs standing there. I finally realized where I was standing and immediately moved away from the shelf. How long have I been standing here? Woah, it must've been long, G.O and Joon are already done.... "Mianhe, I just saw someone I think I know over there," I said.

"Who? If you know them go up and say hi," said Joon.

"Aniyo hyung, I can't just do that. I think it may be Aimee."

"Aimee? YOUR Aimee?" asked G.O.

"Yeah I think so."

"Well then go say hi! Aime-!" Joon started to shout before I tackled him to the ground.

"Yah! Pabo! I don't even know if it really is her! And even if it is her what am I supposed to say? 'Hi sorry I left you at the altar.' NO!" I whisper-yelled at Joon. We both got up and brushed ourselves off.

"Mir, are you sure it's her?" Cheondoong asked.

"No, but I don't wanna risk being seen spying if it's not her, but if it is Aimee, I really want to talk to her."

"What are you going to do?" asked Joon.

"I don't know. Otteoke?" I asked them.

"I'll go take a quick look and report back if it's her or not," G.O offered.

"Ne, gomawo hyung," I said as he walked away.

While he spied on Aimee, I stood there in the middle of the aisle mentally freaking out. I can't believe this is happening right now. What am I gonna do? Should I act casual, or should I prepare for the worst? Will she talk to me, or is she gonna get mad and make a scene? All the possibilities ran through my head. Joon and Cheondoong looked at me as though I was having spasms. I realized that I really was shaking. I was about to tell them I was okay when G.O suddenly returned. That was quick.

He had a look of disbelief on his face as he said the words, "It's her."

~<3~

After a few minutes of conversing with the hyungs, I decided to talk to her. I had to accept whatever happens, it was my mistake anyways. They allowed me to talk to her alone and told me to meet them at the checkout. I went out to the freezer aisle when I found her by the ice cream. She was taking out plain chocolate: her favorite. She's still the same, I thought.

I approached her slowly. "Hi Aimee." Her head whipped around when she heard my voice. I stayed quiet as I waited for her reaction. She had no emotion in her eyes as she studied me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Then she opened .

"Who are you?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe xD sorry bout that tiny cliffhanger. Hope you guys like it so far! I'm probably update tomorrow again, I wanna record all the parts I still have in my head while it's still there.

Thank you to my newest subscribers!

super131

blaqies5

sherrynx3

Please comment and tell me what you think! and if you like this and aren't subscribed, SUBSCRIBE! 

Thanks! <3