Photoshoot

Second Chance

Hey guys! So this chapter is gonna be kinda long but with lots of pictures :) Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mir's POV

What am I doing? Why can't I just speak to her normally? I look so stupid right now. G.O keeps looking at me and Cheondoong expects me to say something. Why am I letting Seungho talk? Arghh this is so frustrating!!!!

We followed MinJi into the studio after Aimee disappeared into the back room. MinJi led us to a small closet filled with different outfits and props. There were a lot of different things here. I found costumes, hats, headbands, toys.. there were even sunglasses! Joon and Cheondoong hyung immediately began trying on different hats and sunglasses... They are really pabos. -.-

photo image_zpsd887d0c2.jpg   photo image_zps16927679.jpg

photo image_zps416ab9a5.jpg   photo image_zpsb1b734af.jpg

photo image_zps19fbe254.jpg photo image_zpsae451777.jpgphoto image_zps64744ec3.jpg photo image_zpsf3ca3cf9.jpg  photo image_zps42e2740b.jpg

(Aren't they so adorable?! xD)

We all put on some fancy clothes that sorta looked like school uniforms and left the small room. Aimee was already standing by the backdrop setting up a tripod and the lights. She was taking some test shots when she heard us coming out. She stood up straight, gave us a small smile and told us to line up along the wall. We all posed in different ways as she snapped a lot of pictures. 

201008171601011001_1.jpg?w=630

She stopped for a moment to look through the pictures and then she looked up and asked, "Do you guys want all group shots? Or do you also want solo pictures?"

We all looked at each other for a moment and then Joon said, "We want solos. I'll go first!"

The rest of us moved away and watched as he began to move into his rehearsed poses. 

photo image_zps2e3b4f95.jpg  photo image_zps981bf480.jpg

Then he surprised us all by taking off his shirt and continuing to pose!

photo image_zpse72f2f8b.jpg

 The rest of the hyungs and I face palmed. I looked over at Aimee. At first she was a little confused about what to do. Then she shook her head and continued to take pictures. Somewhere behind me I heard a small giggle. I turned around and I saw MinJi hiding her face. When she put down her hands she was really red. Hmph, looks like Joon has another fangirl.

When Joon was done posing, he noticed MinJi way in the back and sort of froze. He then quickly put his shirt back on and came over to where we were standing. Whaat? Joon isn't usually shy about his muscles... I noticed how he kept an eye out for MinJi. Does he like her? Well, she IS pretty cute. Oh well, I'll ask him about it later.

Meanwhile, Seungho hyung went up to take his solo shots. He posed very well. Simple. I'm sure Ji-Hyun would enjoy those pictures.

photo image_zps316608ea.jpg photo image_zps0848f28c.jpg

G.O hyung went next. He over reacted a little with his pictures, but at least he was confident.

photo image_zpsecea1795.jpg photo image_zpse744d84d.jpg

photo image_zps798861a6.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6sepXxeskRNGj0Abk4Au

I sighed as Cheondoong got ready to go next. All my hyungs are so photogenic. I tend to look silly in all the photos I'm in. I watched as Cheondoong made some really good poses for the camera.

photo image_zps33bd1de4.jpg photo image_zps491af9db.jpg

I sighed. It was my turn next. I stepped up to take my place. I watched as Aimee looked at me with a weird face on. She mumbled under her breath, "Really bad..." Do I look that bad in this outfit? 

Her head snapped back up. "Sorry, not you. The lighting. It's really bad. I'm just going to adjust it." She dragged over a chair and began to kneel on it. I ran over and held onto the chair so she wouldn't become unstable and fall or anything. The last thing she needs is to have another accident. She brought the lights down and accidentally hit me on the head with them.

"Aigoo! My head!"

"Mianhe!" she exclaimed. 

"It's okay. I was in the way. It's my fault," I told her.

She shrugged and walked back to her tripod. I took my place at the set and she took some pictures of me. I tried my best not to look super awkward. This whole school boy look isn't exactly my style. I was never really the best in school.

photo image_zpsa49d4e48.jpg photo image_zps6ae638ff.jpg

When my turn was finished. She asked us, "Did you guys want to take more pictures or are you guys done?"

I gave the hyungs a look that said I need more time to talk to her!

"Umm, could we do some more group shots?" Cheondoong asked.

Aimee tied her hair back, smiled and said, "Arrasso. It might cost a little extra though."

"No worries! Maknae Mir here is paying for everything!" Seungho said. I gulped and gave them a nervous laugh. "Yup."

Aimee smiled even more and enthusiastically said, "Well then, if that's the case, let's take a whole bunch!" I thought I heard MinJi laugh somewhere.

We all went back into the small closet and changed into some other outfits. We took a lot of different group shots. 

photo image_zpsa9d1059d.jpg photo image_zps4e9a98ae.jpg

photo image_zps906f390f.jpg

Just to add a bigger hole in my pocket, Joon offered to take more individual shots. 

photo image_zps4956ec0b.jpg

photo image_zps0c111cf2.jpg

photo image_zps265d8c5b.jpg

photo image_zps0afb3799.jpg

photo image_zpsfd6650d9.jpg

When we had taken enough pictures, I finally spoke up and said, "I think that's enough guys. Don't you?"

Joon was obviously not taking the hint and said, "But I want to do a few more."

"Hyung, you're not at work. We need to go soon," I said. I tried to raise my eyebrows to send him the message. I think the pabo finally realized what I meant and went back in to go change. 

"You guys can go change and meet us outside so we can view the photos and discuss packages," MinJi said with a cute little smile.

I hurried to change into my regular clothes and so did Joon. He and I walked out together so we could talk to Aimee and MinJi. On the way I asked him, "Hyung, do you like MinJi?"

"Mwoh?! I mean, ani! I mean... she's cute. And I'd like to get to know her more," he replied shyly.

I laughed and said, "Wow. I've never seen you act like this before hyung."

"Aish you! Shut up! Kaja!"

We found the girls by the front desk by the computer. MinJi saw us first and greeted us with a small wave. Aimee didn't look up from the computer. She pulled up the pictures she just took and showed them to us one by one. Joon picked out all the good ones while I tried to start a conversation with Aimee, but she was strictly business. It was refreshing to see her so focused though. 

After awhile I realized that Joon was done picking out pictures and it was time to pay. I followed Aimee to the register while MinJi and Joon went over to the others. At the register I reluctantly handed her my credit card. I didn't even want to look at the amount I had to pay. I bet Joon picked out all the pictures of himself. While Aimee was ringing up our package I tried to initiate a conversation.

"So, how have you been?"

"I'm just great. After losing your memory you don't really remember how bad days used to feel like so every day is a new experience."

Aish. Touchy subject. "Umm, that's good I guess."

"Yup." 

She doesn't really talk much anymore. I wonder why. She handed me the receipt and a pen to sign it. After signing it she printed out a receipt and said, "They'll be ready withing 3-4 weeks. Give us your contact number and we'll let you know when they come in."

"Ah, kamsahamnida."

"No problem, it's our job."

I realized the conversation was about to die again so I quickly said, "It's been a long time since I saw you last."

"I guess. I don't really remember."

"You're different from before."

She finally looked at me. "How so?" she asked.

"Well, you don't really talk as much, but that's okay. And you're really successful here with your studio. It's great. And you're a lot prettier than before." Wait! Did I just say that? 

"Oh um, kamsahamnida," she said and ducked her head back down. She handed me a business card and the final receipt and said, "Thank you for choosing Lifetime Memories. We'll see you in 3-4 weeks."

She left before I could reply. I walked back over to the hyungs who were in the waiting room with MinJi. "Alright hyungs, I'm done. Kaja."

They all said goodbye to MinJi and started going to the car. I followed after them. When we got in the truck they asked me what happened. I told them, "Nothing really. But now I'll have to see her again. She's gonna call me when the pictures are ready. Hopefully that will give me enough time to think of what to say to her."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooooo my dear subbies! Hope you liked this second part of the double update! T_T sorry it was reallyyyyy long, but I just had to add all those pictures! Are the MBLAQ oppas cute or what? ^.^

Thank you to those who commented! They really make my day! 

Don't forget to comment to this chapter and let me know what you think Aimee is gonna do!

Saranghae 

<3