Discussions Over Pizza

Second Chance

Mir's POV

"Who are you?" she asked. I froze at her words. Wait, what?!? She looked at me with no emotion on her face or in her eyes. Then she said, "Sorry if I don't remember you, I have amnesia. Now excuse me, I am in a hurry. Goodbye." And she walked away leaving me standing there. 

I'm so confused, amnesia? That's impossible. It's only been like 2 years. How do you even get amnesia? Did she get into an accident? But she looked fine, and she didn't seem like she had any injuries...

I thought about this as I walked back to the hyungs. I found them waiting for me at the entrance to the store. I didn't say anything to them as we walked back to the truck. I still didn't know what to say. What can I say? I helped them load the groceries into the truck bed and climbed into the back seat again. Joon turned the radio on, and no one said anything. The sounds of the radio filled the truck as we made our way back to Rain's store.

~<3~

When we arrived at Rain's store, we unloaded all the groceries still in silence. Even Rain hyung watched us in silence. He might've noticed something was wrong, but he didn't say anything... Yet. After we finished unloading, we ran the store for a few more hours. It was Sunday, so we closed up early at 6 and ordered pizza for dinner. 

In the middle of dinner, Rain stood up and said, "I can't take the silence anymore! What happened? Mir you can't still be down about the wedding? Get over it already!"

"Hyung," Joon began, "That's not it, Mir saw Aimee at the grocery store today."

"Chinja?" Rain said, eyes widened in surprise, "What happened?" 

"We don't know, Mir hasn't told us what happened," Cheondoong explained.

They all looked at me in expectation. After a long minute I finally said, "She doesn't remember me. She has amnesia."

"What?!? Is that even possible?" Joon exclaimed.

"What is this a drama?" G.O asked.

"She's just mad," Rain said.

"I don't know. I've been trying to figure it out too. I don't know if it's real or not. That's all she told me," I answered.

"What exactly is amnesia?" asked Joon with a mouthful of pizza.

"The loss of memory caused by a severe blow to the head or a traumatic experience," Cheondoong replied.

"Was she in an accident?" Rain asked.

"I don't think so, she still looked great," G.O answered.

"Then how did she lose her memory?" questioned Joon.

They all thought about it for a second. How did she lose her memory? Then in an attempt to lighten up the mood, G.O said,"Maybe, on the day of the wedding, after Mir ran out, she ran away. And then she tripped in the middle of the road and her head busted open, and part of her brain came out. And that part of her brain were the memories of Mir."

Everyone but me chuckled. They sat there disscussing different ways that Aimee could have lost her memories, but it all played through my mind. I can imagine it now: After the wedding, she cried and she tried to run away. While crossing the street she got hit by a truck! I shuddered at the thought. 

I realized that everyone was looking at me again. "What are you going to do?" Rain asked.

"I don't know. I wanna make sure that this is real. I'm not sure if I believe it or not yet," I answered.

"How are you going to check? You didn't even get her number or any contact information," G.O pointed out.

"You're right. I really don't know. Seungho hyung could've helped," I told them.

"Maybe we should wait until he gets back from his honeymoon," Cheondoong offered. Everyone nodded in agreement. 

"What do we do until then?" Joon asked. 

"Keep an eye out for her, but chances are, Seungho will be able to find her," Rain answered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Anneyonghaseyo!!!! Just a short update for today! Next time I finally get to do someone else's POV. It will be interesting! 

Thanks to my new subbie!

xforeverwithyou

Please comment your thoughts! I'd love to hear what you think.

If you're not subscribed, DO IT! 

<3