First Meeting?

Second Chance

Mir's POV

Here I am, four days later, standing in front of Lifetime Memories. I called two days ago to find out what their hours were, but Aimee didn't answer. Some other girl did. I asked if Aimee was there but she was off apparently. Anyways I'm here now. I probably look like an idiot, but I can't seem to bring myself to go in.

"Yah Mireu. Are you gonna go in or what?" Joon asked.

I sighed. The hyungs were all behind me waiting for me to make a move. "I am but, what if you guys were right? What if the amnesia isn't real and I'm just a pabo for believing her?" I asked them.

"Well, why don't we test it? Let's send someone in to see if she recognizes them. I mean if it wasn't real, she should react to one of us, right?" Seungho offered. The others nodded in agreement.

"Arrasso, but who will go?" Cheondoong asked.

"I will," said Joon, "I was the first one she met. And I have a pretty unforgettable face."

"Alright, but don't be obvious about it. Just act natural," G.O said.

"Hyung! Acting is one of my natural talents," Joon said with a smirk. He gave us a small salute, turned around and walked into the studio.

As Joon disappeared from view, I started pacing. I still can't believe this is all happening. I don't know what to think. My head was starting to hurt, but I can't stop thinking about this. I have to see her again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Joon's POV

As I walked into the studio, I took a look at the environment. It's all for children! There was a small waiting area, and lots of toys surrounding the seats. There were kiddy posters all over the walls, colorful carpets, coloring stations and Pororo music playing in the background. What am I doing here? If my manager saw me here, he would laugh his head off.

I walked up to the front desk, but nobody was there. There wasn't even a bell to ring if you need service. I stood there waiting for someone to show up. After about a minute, no one came to "service" me, so I went exploring. Behind the front desk there were two doors that I guess leads to the studio and the back room. The door that lead to the studio had a window, so I took a peek inside. There was a family inside trying to take pictures of their kids. Hey, those kids are so photogenic, they could be my children!

tumblr_m6fg7punTr1rncnqx.png

tumblr_ly5e9bgPeI1rnxhbwo1_500.png

530801_295731907196741_1633582700_n.png

And then I noticed the photographer. She had her back turned towards me so I couldn't see her face. But I know it's Aimee. I was going to wait out here so I can talk to her after she's done. I thought Aimee might have been the only one working here so she would be too busy right now. So I waited in the small waiting area. I would go back outside with everyone, but it's too hot.

After a few minutes, I could hear them finishing up. I went to the door to wait for Aimee so I could talk to her. Just as she was about to come outside, a hand tapped my shoulder and I jumped.

"Good afternoon sir, and welcome to Lifetime Memories!" said a cute little girl with a silly hood on.

9-2.jpg

"Mianhe I wasn't able to service you right away, I was in the back room developing some pictures. My name is MinJi. How can I help you?" she asked as she led me back to the front desk. She was soft-spoken I noticed. 

I realized that I was staring at her and that she was waiting for an answer. What did she ask again? "Um, so this is a photography studio?" I asked. I mentally smacked myself in the head. Great job pabo, was that the best you could think of?

Luckily, she just giggled at me and said, "Well ne. Here at the studio we take pictures for children mostly, but we can do adults too. Do you have a child?" Aw, her giggle is so cute. Wait, what did she ask again?

"Aniyo. I'm just asking just in case I ever have a child. This place looks great." What the heck am I saying? Aish Joon get your life together.

"Oh kamsahamnida. Okay, so how can I help you? Is there a special occassion? We can also do parties, weddings... We have special packages that we offer here."

"Well actually I'm a model, could you guys just take a few sample shots for me?" I asked. There, that seems more reasonable.

"Hm, well I guess we could, you would just have to ask the photographer Aimee. She owns this place too."

"Is she the only photographer here?"

"Ne, but I help with the developing and sometimes when we're busy I help take some photos," she said shyly.

Just then the studio door opened and The family that was in there earlier came out. MinJi waved goodbye to them and then Aimee came out. "Min Min can you get me the new lens? I need to test out before a new customer comes in," she said. Then she looked up and saw me. 

I couldn't tell what was going on through her mind. Does she recognize me? "Mianhe, I didn't know we had another customer. What can we do for you?" Aimee asked.

"He's here to get some sample shots," MinJi answered for me, "He's a model." I stared at Aimee expectantly. Does she really not recognize me?

"Hm... I think I do recognize you! Joon right?" Aha! She does remember me! But then she said, "You were in that ad for muscle milk right?"

What...? "Oh, um, yeah. Actually now I'm just doing some clothes modeling. I need some sample pictures for the new company I'm joining."

"Ah, arrasso. Well MinJi here can set up an appointment for you whenever you want-"

"Actually," I interrupted, "I'll come back later. I need to call my manager and let him know first." 

"Ah okay. Please come back soon!" MinJi said with a small wave and a cute smile. I waved back and ran out the door to tell the others. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Aimee's POV

The moment Joon left I turned to hit MinJi. "Yah! What was he doing here?"

"Hey that hurt," she whined, "and I don't even know who he was! He was about to go into the studio when I came out and so I stopped him and talked to him. It was all business. But he seem a little flustered, he didn't really know what he was saying."

"Aish you! That was Mir's friend! I met him first before I met Mir. I used to be close with him."

"Jinja? You're so lucky! He was so handome!" 

"Yeah whatever. He was a pabo."

"Mianhe Unnie I didn't know."

"It's okay MinMin. I'm just afraid the rest of them will come soon."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," I told her. I sighed and grabbed a reflector from the backroom. "Since we don't have any appointments for the rest of today, I'm gonna play around with some of the lights. I'll be in the studio."

I left her up front and I started to set up the lights, but I couldn't think straight. If Joon was here, that mean Mir talked to them already. He was so obviously trying to verify that I had "amnesia." His acting skills are good, why was he so flustered? Wait a minute... He kept looking over to MinJi.... Aish!!!! He's not interested is he? Arghhhh I don't want to see him anymore than I have to. If my dongsaeng falls for him I swear I am going to have to smack some sense into one or both of them....

Just then I heard a noise from up front. The front door opened and I heard MinJi greet the guests. Her voice was muffled but if I stood close enough to the studio door I could hear what she was saying.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Lifetime Memories! Oh Back so soon sir? And you've brought friends! How wonderful! How can I help you?" MinJi said. Back already?!? What? 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seungho-imnida. These are my friends G.O, Joon, Cheondoong, and Mir. We're here to take some pictures."

"Oh? Are you all models too?" MinJi asked. Pfft, as if.

"Aniyo. We just wanted to try out this studio. You see, I'm a newlywed, and I'm planning to have kids with my wife soon, and a friend recommended this place to me, so I wanted to check it out. We sent Joon in first to ask questions, but he didn't do a good job," I head Seungho say. OMO! Seungho is married? I guess he and Ji-Hyun survived all these years! Awwww. So kyeopta. But kids already! Shame on you! Enjoy your marriage first!

"Oh! Congratulations! Thank you for choosing our little studio. Would you guys like to make an appointment?" MinJi asked them. 

"Ah is it possible if we could do it today? We are all kind of busy," I heard another voice ask. Who is that, G.O?

"Umm well, our next appoinment just cancelled on us and we are sort of taking our break, but let me ask the photographer in charge," MinJi said. Oh no, she sounds so flustered. 

"Do you mean Aimee?" I heard HIM ask. Oh no! They are definitely not gonna leave now. Mir's here too!

"Ah ne. Do you know her?" MinJi asked. 

"Ne. She and I used to be close," he replied. Psh!

I was so focused on listening to the conversation through the wall, I didn't notice the studio door opened up. "Hyungs! She's in here!" I heard Cheondoong yell. I jumped a little bit and turned around from where I was standing. I picked up a lens so that I looked like I was in the middle of something. In less than a minute, all 5 of them were in the studio, standing in front of me. MinJi ran in a little afterwards and gave me an apologetic look from behind them. 

I tried to keep my face passive as they all stared at me. They were probably waiting for me to react. Oh right, I should say something. I smiled and said, "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Lifetime Memories. Could you all please step out of the studio? Mianhe, but customers are not allowed inside without being invited in, there is a sign on the door. I'll be out with you all shortly. If you could, please wait in the waiting area up front." 

"Mianhe, I was just exploring," Cheondoong said. They all walked out to the waiting room while MinJi and I stayed in the studio. 

"Mianhe Unnie!" MinJi immediately said, "I was distracted by Joon. And Seungho kept talking to me..."

"It's fine. But how are we gonna get rid of them? Did you mention that they need an appointment?"

"Ne, but they asked if they could do same day. I told them they needed to ask you."

"Aish okay. Go grab your calendar and we'll pretend to be working something out."

I walked out of the studio and pasted a smile on my face. I went over to them and greeted them again. "Annyeonghaseyo again. Mianhe about earlier. Store policy. So, what can I do for you guys?"

"No I apologize for my dongsaeng's rudeness. My name is Seungho," he said while offering he a hand. I shook it and tried to keep a straight face. "These are my dongsaengs, G.O, Joon, Cheondoong and Mir."

I shook hands with each of them. When I shook hands with Mir, I decided to have a little fun. "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" 

"Um," he said, "the grocery store!"

Psh. Sure. "That's right! So what are you guys doing here? How can we help you?"

"We'd like to take pictures," G.O said.

I said, "Well I'm sure MinJi here can set up an appointment for you and-"

"Could we do it today? This is the first day we've all been off work, so we'd like to get it over with," Seungho explained. Aish, how can I argue with that? The customer is always right.

"Arrasso. You guys understand though that I usually take pictures of children though, so the quality might not be as good as you'd like?" I reminded them.

"Ah ne. That's perfectly fine. These guys are practically children themselves, so I'm sure it won't be a problem," Seungho said. Well, he's not lying...

"Okay, if you'll follow MinJi to the studio, she will show you some outfits you guys can change into, and we have various sizes and styles, so find one that you guys like, is that okay?"

I walked away to the back room and got my camera. I'm going to have fun with this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So this is gonna be a double update because I promised my dongsaengie I would! I hope you guys enjoy! Second part will be up in a few hours :)

Don't forget to comment your thoughts each chapter!