Seungho's Back

Second Chance

Mir's POV

After waiting for an agonizing week, Seungho hyung is finally coming back today from their honeymoon. G.O was supposed to pick them up but of course I offered to pick them up. We were gonna drop off his wife at her office bulding so she can take care of some business, which gives me the perfect opportunity to ask Seungho hyung for help while I drop him off at his apartment. 

I arrived early at the airport and waited for them by the baggage claim. I was excited to see them, but more anxious to ask Seungho for help. I checked my watch at least 3 times every minute. I'm pretty impatient so it was torture to be so close and yet so far.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, I finally heard them call Seungho's flight as just landed. I immediately jumped up and ran to the hallway where the passengers were coming out. Many people started to come out, but I couldn't find Seungho's signature hat and sunglasses. I stood up on my tippy-toes but I still couldn't see them. After another 5 minutes of searching, Seungho and Ji-Hyun came out hand in hand, smiling and walking SO SLOWLY. I jumped and waved to them, hoping they would walk faster, but Seungho just gave me a weird look and continued to walk slowly.

They finally approached me and Seungho asked, "Yah Mireu, why are you the only one here? Where is G.O?"

"I offered to pick you up hyung!" I happily said.

"YOU drove HERE?! YOU'RE going to drive US?!?!?" Seungho exclaimed.

"Ne, is that a problem?"

"YES IT'S A PROBLEM! WE'RE GONNA DIE IF YOU DRIVE US!"

"Yah! I'm not that bad of a driver!" I answered.

"You go 75 kph in a 50 kph zone!" hyung said.

"So I speed a little bit, what's the problem with that?"

Ignoring me he turned to Ji-Hyun and put his hands on her shoulders and said, "When we get to the car buckle up as much as you can. I'm gonna put a pillow between you and the door so that you're safe, arrasso? And hold on wherever you can."

I just gave up and went to go grab their suitcases from the luggage carousel. Seungho didn't say a word as we walked to the car and loaded the bags in the trunk. As I sat down in the driver's seat he eyed me carefully. "Are you sure you want to drive us?" he asked.

"I'm fine hyung. I'll even go slow if that makes you feel better," I answered, "Just give me the directions to Ji-Hyun's office."

Satisfied, Seungho relaxed a little bit and allowed me to drive in peace. To my credit, I went exactly at the speed limit and never went over. We made small talk during the drive. These lucky ducks went to Jeju Island for their honeymoon. 

When we reached Ji-Hyun's office building, Seungho quickly got out of the car and opened the door for Ji-Hyun. He even walked her all the way to the door. 

They disappeared within the building for a few minutes while I waited in the car. When Seungho came back he had a mischievious grin on his face. He sat down in the passenger seat then turned to me and said, "Alright what do you really want?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Why did you suddenly agree to pick us up? You wouldn't do that. You're too lazy. You want something from me so you're doing me a favor so that I'll have to help you. So what do you want?"

I guiltily started the car. I kept my eyes on the road as I told him what happened at the supermarket the day after his wedding. I saw his reactions from my peripheral vision but he didn't say a word. When I was done telling my story he asked, "So what now?"

"That's what I needed your help with. I know you're good at computer programming and stuff, maybe you can help me find her?" I asked.

"How do you expect me to do that? I don't have any phone number, no email, not even an address" he said.

"Well you have her name. I have old contact information. Maybe you can use that?" I tried.

"Maybe, but if we find her it's going to be a miracle," Seungho said.

When we got to Seungho's apartment, he immediately went to his computer. He was probably rushing so I would leave sooner and stop bugging him about the issue. Whatever. As he played around on his computer, I went to his kitchen to get some food. About 2 minutes later, Seungho yelled, "Found her!"

With an apple in my mouth, I ran to where his computer was. "Where? And how'd you do it so fast?"

"I just typed her name into Facebook," he said.

I mentally smacked myself in the face. Why didn't I think of that? I could've saved myself the trouble... I looked at his computer screen. "What did you find out about her?"

"She works at some photography place called Lifetime Memories. I put that into Google and an address came up. Here I printed it out for you," he said as he handed me a piece of paper, "The phone number of the store is on there too. Now get out."

I hugged him and ran out. "Thanks hyung!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyy guys! sooooo.... it's been a while. How are you?..... OK OK SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went on this weeklong retreat and I forgot to update before I left >.<

As my sorry, here are some .gifs of MBLAQ!!!!!

tumblr_m4a9mhlwMC1qm3hdoo1_400.gif

tumblr_mnw9mgmlNi1s5fdx9o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m4wqgaeiuD1qgkzcm.gif

tumblr_lim94cZPyi1qisnzfo1_500.gif

tumblr_mazkwnZhTB1r3cf9e.gif

I'm sowwyyyyyyyyy! 

I'm going to try and update again sometime this week. I actually have a life now xD

Next chapter will be more interesting I swear!!!!!!

Please please please comment! I want to hear your feedback!

tumblr_inline_mngtd8zGjp1qz4rgp.gif

And if you're not subscribed, PLEASE DO!!!!!

<3