Jay Park drives me to school

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

       It's Monday, a school day, the 28th my birthday. I guess I won't run into Jay Park today. I hope I see Alexander today I need to get my mom's ipad. Ughh if she doesn't have it she's going to go all terminator. Then again I barely even even Alexander. It's already 7:32 a.m. and school starts at 8:00 and I didn't finish my history homework. I guess I have to finish it at lunch. I take a quick shower and when I was finished my mom yelled,"Honey someone's here to take you to school. He's such a cutie. Is he your boyfriend?"

       "What does he look like mom? I don't have a boyfriend, mom you would kill me," I said.

      "Yeah but, this one is quite a catch," said my mom. I got dressed and wore a shorts, a tank, and black converse. I got my backpack and went to see who it was. It was Jay Park's Suv. This was unbelievable three days in a row I am kind of happy actually. *HONK* Jay honks the car and gets out of the car.

       "Are you coming or not?" he asked. 

      "I am, do you have my mom's ipad?" I asked.

      "Yeahh, is it this one?" he asked he gets it and gives it to me.

      "Yes thanks," I say and I run, grab it, and give it to my mom. "Here's your ipad," I said.

      "So is he your boyfriend?" she asked.

      "No mom just a friend," I said.

      "Fine whatever make sure your at school on time. See you later," she said and goes inside the house. Well this is weird of her. She would go all lunatic and come after me with a samurai sword. I hope inside. "So what made you decide to drive me to school?" I asked.

      "Well since I am driving Alexander to school I should probably drive you too," he said.

      I realize Alexander is not in the car. "Umm where's Alexander?" I asked

      "Ohh he asked me to drive him to school early. He's working on a science project and he wants it really nice, because the teacher is picking the best to represent the school at the city's science tornament," said Jay.

      "It's due in two weeks," I said.

      "Well he doesn't like to procrastinate, well it's already 7:50 let's go," he said and we took off.

      "Hey how long have you two been living together?" I asked.

      "Ever since I moved here like about 3 years. Sometimes I go on tour or have concerts so Alex is all by himself. I feel kind of bad leaving him all alone. He used to live with his parents and siblings but they decided to move back to South Korea. His brothers and sisters didn't like it here. They got into trouble alot. Except Alex's older brother Adam but that's another story. I'm glad he has you. I hate seeing him all cooped up in his room writing songs and homework. I know he wants to be better than me, but he needs a break like B.A.P you know. I am not going to be here during the month of September, and I hope you can take care of him when I am gone. I can count on my biggest Jwalker right?" he asked.

      "Okay for you I will do anything," I said.

      "Thanks," I said, "and if Alex does anything stupid kick his for me okay."

      "Sure," I said, "Ohh look were here thanks for the ride!" I realized I the bell was about to ring and no one in sight it was weird. I decided to walk to class. The alarm bells sound and it's a lock down. A campus supervisor grabbed me and stuffed me in the closet and tells me there's a criminal on the loose and that I should have got a phone call home since 7:20 a.m. not to go to school and that it is canceled. I wonder why my mom didn't tell me this. This was unlike her. Jay should've known too but maybe he left his house early that he didn't here the call. The closet is dark and reeks of old mop water that hasn't been cleaned in weeks. I can feel the spider webs around me. The closet was pretty big. I walked to the end of the closet and sense another figure near me. "Who's there? Why didn't you say anything when I was inside? Are you the criminal?" I scream/yell/ask.

      "Umm I am Alexander. I was doing my science project and a campus supervisor told me to go into the closet because there is a crazy criminal on the loose. I didn't make a sound because I took a nap because I slept late," said Alexander.

      "Alexander? Do you know who I am? It's me you know your 'girlfriend', Kimberly," I said.

      "Hey how come you and me are the only ones in this closet?"asked Alexander.

      "The school made phone calls at 7:20  that school was cancelled. I didn't get the call because Jay decided to take me to school. Since also he drove you. He said he wanted us to hangout more," I said.

      "Ohh I see but, I don't get why he had to drive you to school," he said. His stomach grumbled. "I didn't eat breakfast before I came. It's awfully quite dark in here. I hope they catch this guy quick."

      "I hope so too I didn't eat breakfast either I woke up late. You must be an over-achiever since you do your projects 3 weeks before it's due. I barely even get my supplies," I said.

      "Well it's better to get it done early so if you make mistakes you can fix it later on. I wanted to get it done in the morning so I can practice vocallizing in the afternoon. Jay's trying to get me in his record label. I wonder what we should do to past the time," said Alexander.

      "Why don't you sing to me. Your pretty amazing you know. If you had a cd I would buy it. Hey you vocallize right now too," I said.

      "Well I usually don't vocallize in front of people. It's kind of stupid looking and weird sounding," he said.

      "Do you know were in the dark. I can't see you and you can't see me. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I never heard you actually practice," I said.

      "Okay but don't laugh," he said and he started doing he vocal exercises. His voice was very crisp and every note he hit was almost perfect. Then his voice cracked and I laughed. "I said don't laugh," he said.

      "I can't help it. You sound so beautiful it makes me wonder why you don't have girls after you and all.1, your handsome, 2, your smart, 3, you can sing. A girl would be stupid if she didn't have eyes on you or ears in this situation," I said.

      "Thanks, you really know how to make a guy feel better about himself," he said.

      "All this darkness is making me sleepy. I am going to take a nap. Can you sing me a song?" I ask.

      "What do you want me to sing?" he askes.

      "What Make You Beautiful," I said.

      "I am not going to sing you a One Direction song," he said.

      "Why not? Please?" I ask.

      "Fine since you said please," he said and started to sing. His voice made me feel warm inside like hot chocolate. I felt tired and I dozed off.