I Meet Jay Park and Half of 2ne1

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

          Alexander grabs my arm again and he introduces me to Jay Park. "This is Kimberly she's a big fan of yours," he says.

          "Nice to meet you. Are you Alex's girlfriend? I can get you in front row if you like, but it's okay if you don't want it..." said Jay Park.

          "Nice to meet you too and I just met this dude. Of course I want front row," I say.

          "What are you saying babe we didn't just meet we've been going out for a while," Alexander saids winking.

          "I don't know what your talking about I met you on the-------" he covers my mouth. "She's shy..." and whispers to me, "Play along."

          "Well nice catch cuz I'll see you there Kim" said Jay Park.

          "What the heck were you doing? That was Jay Park! Why did you tell him we were dating?" I ask.

          "Hey I got you to meet him and could you pretend I told him I had a girlfriend but he didn't believe me and asked to see her at least once. I did really want to talk to you at the library though. And when I met you on the bus I knew I had to talk to you. It just felt perfect do you forgive?," he askes.

          "I only forgive you because you let me meet Jay Park but now he thinks I am dating you what if he wants to go on a date with me. I could've had my chance you know... Oh well thanks for today," I said.

          "Hey you still want to walk around the concert doesn't start until 8," he said.

          "Sure, I got nothing else to do, but don't do anything stupid again okay," I said.

          "Don't worry," he saids. We walk to H&M and I see all these dresses I want to try on. I pick up 12 dresses. "Hey wait here, I am going to try these on."

          "Okay just don't take so long," said Alexander.

          "Fine but you don't want to wait you can go," I said.

          "Whatever," he replied, I went inside the dressing room. All of a sudden I see Park Bom from 2ne1 and I am like no way and then I see Minzy too. They were trying on shirts and shorts and taking pictures. I decided to talk to them. "Hey aren't you Park Bom and aren't you Minzy from 2ne1?" I ask.

          "Yeah not many people noticed us today.... Yesterday too, it seemed like not many people into k-pop, and if they are it's probably Gangnam Style they care about and not us or any other k-pop groups who work so hard for people's support," said Minzy.

          "They still care it just depends on where you go. I support all k-pop groups and love it. Without I'd probably just be a person who just cared about school and being the successor of my family. K-pop makes me let loose and be happy. I will always love k-pop even if I'm 100 till infinity to beyond. I just love it so much. Today I am going to Jay Park's benefit concert. I'm really excited it's my first concert... Hey aren't you guys on tour your suppose to be here next week?" I ask.

          "I'm glad you support k-pop. Ohh were performing at the benefit concert too. We want to raise alot of money for the poor and also try to give schlolarships to anyone applying to college this summer. Hey are you going to go to the concert next week Jay Park is going to be there too. He'll be hosting," said Park Bom.       

           "I would go but the concert sold out before I got my paid check.. I will try to go next year," I sigh.         

           "Don't worry here," Minzy handing me a ticket, "we need all our Blackjacks to come and your one of the we'll even give you V.I.P. access. This chance only my only come once in a life time," persuaded Minzy.

          "Okay I'll go... But how would I get there I can't drive yet...." I said.

          "You can ride our tour bus. Hmm maybe people didn't know we were here because they haven't seen our tour bus and we aren't wearing makeup.... You must be a big fan I see," saids Park Bom.

          "Why yes and thank-you very much, I am honored that you let me go to your concert and the I can't wait for the benefit concert. Wait if your performing at the benefit concert why doesn't many people know?" I ask.

          "Well you see Jay Park's assisstant begged us last moment, so you get the picture," said Park Bom "Are'nt you going to try on the dresses you have..."

         "Oh yeahh," I say, "Shoot I forgot about Alexander... Bye I'll see you later." I dash outside of the fitting room and Alexander isn't there. I start to look for him but I don't see him. I decide to head home and get ready for the concert.