Inside Jay Park''s/Alexander's House

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

         Jay Park's house is amazing. I never been to such a fancy incredible house. It was like those houses you see on Tv. There is big chandelier when you walk in. A staircase that curves to the top. A large kitchen. Omo there's just a hallway of Jay Park's picture. It was freaking awesome. I wonder how many rooms this place had. You could fit like 3 families of four. Such a waste only two people live here. "Well this my house," said Jay Park, "What do you think? It's really quiet here since we rarely have people living here. Once in a while we have parties but, it's annoying cleaning it up, so it's just me and Alexander."

         "You have a huge house and only you and Alexander live here? This is freaking awesome. You could do anything here. Do you have a swimming pool too? That would be great. This hallway is pretty sick. You know you guys should get guard dogs it could get the unwanted visitors away," I said.

         "Yeahh it's just us. Not as awesome as you think. One time Jay was walking around in the kitchen in the dark and I thought it was a robber and almost hit him with a chair, until he cried for mercy. You should of seen him. He was even crying too bad no one was video taping that. Ohh yeahh we have a pool. Jay usually does laps before going to work though. I never really thought of guard dogs they could turn on you or something," said Alexander.

         "I wasn't crying for mercy and that did not happen. You were the one crying for mercy because you thought I was going to kill you. I had a banana and you thought it was a knife. I poked you with the banana and you passed out. Dude I almost cried because it was so funny," said Jay. I started laughing so hard I got hiccups and Alexander does a dorky face again. "See she thinks it's funny too," said Jay.

         "Hey Kimberly what should we do?" asked Alexander.

         "Well I am going to do something I have never done before. I am going to slide down the rail of the stairs," I said. I ran to the stairs and they look at me like I am a lunatic. I reach the middle point and I get on the rail and sit sideways. Then I slide and fall on the floor. "That was so fun I am going to that again," I said, "Well come on what are you waiting for?" Then Jay slid down the rail and Alexander. "Well we never did this before either," said Alexander," and it's actually really fun. Who would have thought?" Then I think of something else to do and I got nothing. "Hey you guys hungry? I could make a snack," said Alexander.

         "Yeahh can I help you?" I asked.

         "Sure," said Alexander, "Jay you wanna help too?"

         "Nahh call me when you guys are done.. I'm feeling kind of tired," said Jay and he walked up stairs to I think is where his room is at. "So what you want to eat?" asked Alexander.

         "Rice Crispy Treats," I said, "Can you make that?"

         "I think so I never really made it though. You really have a sweet tooth.. Well at least I know something about you," said Alexander.

         "What else do you want to know? It's kind of weird hanging with you two you know, but I feel kind of free at the same time. Except the fact I have to pretend to be your girlfriend, but it's all good. I get to hangout with Jay and your not so bad either," I said.

         "Well I just want to know more about you so if Jay starts questioning me about you, I have something to say," he said.

        "Oh... Well let's get the ingredients and I will tell you my favorite color," I said. We got out what we needed Rice Crispy Cereal, Marshmellows, a pan for warming the marshmellow, a baking pan, and non-spray. "So tell me what is your favorite color," he asked.

        "Lime green, it's just so bright and spring looking make you happy looking at the color," I said, "Can I melt the marshmellows? That's my favorite part of making Rice Crispy Treats," I said.

       "Sure, but I get to put the cereal in the marshmellow," he said.

       "What's you favorite color?" I asked.

        "Black," he said.

       "Why?" I asked.

       "I don't know. I just said a random color," he said, "Hey watch the marshmellow its starting to burn at the sides." We both grab a spoon at the same time and I let go because he got to the spoon first. "Here," he said handing it over. I stirred and he started pouring the cereal inside. When there was enough rice crispy inside we stirred and we left it to cool for 5 minutes. "Okay well I guess we should turn on the oven... Umm how high do we set it?" I asked.

      "I don't know. I thought you knew since you wanted to make it," he said, "I think 100 degrees should be good."

      "For how long?" I asked.

      "Maybe seven to eight minutes," he said.

      "I hope it works. I think it's ready to start putting on the pan," I said.

      "I think so too," he said. We sprayed the non-stick spray on the baking pan and we packed the rice crispy in it. We put it in the oven and we waited. I decide to watch tv. "Hey which remote turns on the Tv?" I asked. There were to many remotes.

      "The gray one with the big green button," he said. I the tv and on it was something you did not expect an i-dol to watch especially Jay Park or even Alexander. It was teletubbies.

       "You guys watch teletubbies? Omo that's too funny," I said. I laughed until I hiccuped again.

       "Well I like watching PBS and usually the Teletubbies aren't usually on. Just be glad it's not something else," he said.

      "Like what?" I asked.

      "Nevermind," he said, "So are you just going to watch that or change the channel?"

      "Ohh yeah... How do you change the channel?" I asked.

      "Here let me do it... What do you usually watch?" he asked.

      "Well I am usually on the internet umm I sort of like watching food network," I said and he put on food network and Man vs. Food was on. "Dude this show is awesome. I love watching this guy he could do almost all the challenges. I wish I got paid just to eat a bunch of food. That would be awesome~" I said.

      "Then you would be fat and have heart attacks from eating that junk," he said.

      "Well I could excercise, I am not lazy," I said.

      "You can still get a heart attack," he said.

      "Your no fun," I said, "I'm going to check on the rice crispy treats." I went to the kitchen and it smelled great. I opened the oven and they were perfect. "Hey Alexander it's done let's decorate it?" I asked.

      "Okay but wait for me," he said. We searched for toppings, but we found regular chocolate and white chocolate."Lets melt the chocolate and put all the white chocolate over the rice crispy and then drizzle the regular chocolate and chop it," I said

      "Sounds like a plan," he said. I melted the chocolate and he layed the white chocolate on the rice crispy and I drizzled the regular chocolate. We then chopped it into bite sized rectangles. It was really cute.

       "Hey this is alot of dishes," he said.

       "Could you wash them? I'm going to go get Jay," I said.

       "Fine, but don't take to long. It might take a while to wake him up. If he doesn't wake up after you shake him you should stop," he said. I went upstairs to Jay's room. I knocked to make sure if he was really sleeping. No answer, so I decided to barge in. His room was so clean. I didn't expect this from a busy i-dol. Makes me think he's more amazing if he has time to clean his room. "Hey Jay wake up. The snacks are done," I yelled. Not even a little movement. I decide to poke him. He just turned around. I decided to shake him and yell at the same time "Hey Jay the snacks are done! Come and eat," I said.

      "Okay just one more minute," he said.

      "Come on lazy ," I said and I poked him.

      "Fine I'm up," he said. He threw off his blanket and I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. I felt my face turn pale. He was so cute I almost died. "I'm going to put on a shirt. I'll be down soon," he said. I was frozen and I couldn't move. "Are you okay?" he asked.

      "Yeahh I'm good," I said. Then I ran out of his room. I couldn't help it but my face couldn't stop smiling.

      "You wake him up?" Alexander asked.

      "Yeahh," I said.

      "Hmm usually he's screaming at people when they try to wake him up," he said. Then Jay came down. All I could do was stare at him. He had the nicest abs. If he and Taeyang had kids they would be the most handsomest children ever. "It smells good," he said, "What did you guys make?"

      "Rice Crispy Treats," said Alexander, "you want some?"

      "Sure," he took one and ate it. "It tastes really good. Did you guys really make this?"

      "Yeahh it actually turned out better than I expected and I never knew Alexander watched alot of PBS either," I said.

      "He sure does watch alot of it. When he was a kid he always wanted to be a rocket scientist and then he decided to sing. He's pretty talented and smart sometimes," said Jay. It seemed Jay admired Alexander like Alexander admired him.

      "I think it's time to go home. I forgot I have homework to do," I said. It was true I had alot of homework especially in History. It was going to take forever.

      "Okay I'll drive you home. Alexander you want to come too?" he asked.

     "Of course," he said. Then we went inside Jay's car. I sat in shotgun again. "So where do you live?" asked Jay.

     "I live like maybe 2 miles from here. I'll tell you when to turn," I said. I navigated us to my house and we were there. My house was pretty nice but, it wasn't as huge as Jay's. I got my laundry and said bye and they waved back. I went inside my house and then I realized I forgot my mom's ipad in the car. Oh my mom's going to kill me. I hurry inside. "Hey I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up. I hope riding the bus was okay. Have you seen my ipad?" asked my mom.

     "Haven't seen it," I said and I run to my room and shut the door and put my clothes away. What am I going to do. When would I see them again? I do my homework but then I get distracted because I usually watch Shugo Chara while doing my homework. This was suppose the be a great day. I take a quick shower and go to bed.