Hey Don't Leave Me Again!

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

        It was getting late and I decided to leave. I donated 53 dollars to the charity and left 5 dollars for bus money. I get to the bus stop, and almost forgot about Alexander until he popped out of a bush. "Hey trying to leave me again?" askes Alexander.

       "It's getting late and I have to go home," I replied.

       "The buses don't work at this time you know. I guess you have take a taxi," he said.

       "I donate most of my money to charity and shouldn't you be assissting your cousin?" I ask.

       "Babo. Why did you do that you could've donated 5 dollars and that would be fine other people were donating too so you don't have to donate much. My cousin's fine without me anyways," said Alexander.

       "I'm not stupid. I like to give to charity. Doesn't every dollar count. I believe it can make a little difference," I said. He stopped talking for a little while and a white SUV pulls and rolls down it's window. "Hey need a ride home?" asked Jay Park.

       "I thought you were going to a party?" asked Alexander, "and no I can walk."

       "I don't go anymore it's boring. I wasn't asking you. I asked her," responded Jay Park.

       "Umm okay. Can I ride shot gun..." I said.

       "Wait you can't go," said Alexander, "remember were going out," winking at me.

       "If you want to come along it's fine Alex, jeez" said Jay Park. So Alexander rode in the back. My tummy started to rumble. "Did you eat anything yet?" asked Jay Park.

       "I'll be fine my house is close by," I replied and my stomach decided to talk again.

       "Well let's get something to eat," said Jay Park. "Alex what do you want?"

       "I'm fine I ate a while ago," he said.

       "Hey look it's a diner and I hear they have delicious pie let's go. Ohhh I love pie. It tastes so good," I say.

       "Well let's go," said Jay Park. Jay Park and me get off the car and Alex stays in. "Alex aren't you getting off?"

       "Fine, I am getting off," he said. We walked inside, and it smelled so good it made your nose hurt. We found a nice booth to sit in. A waiter came to get our drinks. "How are you guys tonight? What would you like to drink?" he asked.

       "Were fine I would like a Coca-cola," said Jay Park.

       "I'll take water," said Alexander.

       "I'll have ice tea," I said. We look at our menus. "Ohhh look at the food it looks delicious. I want to eat everything. Well I am not that hungry; I am going to get blueberry pie."

       "I'll get the same," said Jay Park and Alexander in sync. The waiter came and took our orders. "Hey how did you guy meet?" asked Jay Park.

       "We met at school. She started talking to me one day and we became friends instantly. She asked me out one day----" (I kick him in the shin under the table) "Ouchhh and we just became a couple," he said.

       "How come I just hear about her now?" asked Jay Park.

       "Well I learned she was a big fan of your's and wanted to meet you," said Alexander.

       "Ohh I see...." said Jay Park.

       "..." I cut off Alexander. "Isn't this pie delicious." I try to embarrass Alexander and he does a face. Jay Park chuckles, "She not afraid to eat huh? Yeahh the pie great. Hey you have pie all over your face," said Jay Park. He wipes the pie off my face like that scene from Secret Garden except it was real. "Alexander, your really going out with her? She doesn't seem your type you like girls like SNSD," asked Jay Park.

      "I told you were going out," said Alexander,"Let's go Kimberly." He grabs my arm again and takes me outside. "He's always doubting me always looking down at me you see. He thinks he's better than everyone. That's why I had to use you for a while..." I do a sad face, "I let you meet him and you don't thank me?" I start to cry this was crazy. It felt like a Korean drama. I decide to walk away. "Where are you going? I'm sorry let me walk you home," he said. He walked with me. "You know this is the first time I walked a girl home." I give him a face. "Hey don't get all mad. One day your going to remember this moment and when I am famous your going to regret it."

     "You say Jay Park thinks he's better than everyone else, but it seems that you think that you are," I tell him.

     "It is you don't understand. I have to live under his shadow. If only I was born first I would've been to the top already," Alexander said clenching his fists in the air. I chuckle. "Don't get a big head," I said flicking him in the head.

     "Oww," he shrieked, "I got you to laugh again," he said.

     "Let me see you try to do that again. Oh look I'm home. Bye," I say.

     "See you at school," he waved and left. I get inside my house and can't believe I ate pie with Jay Park. This week is so awesome. :D