Concert Time :D

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

          Omo only an hour and a half till the concet what am I going to wear. I find one of my dresses I use to wear last summer and put it on, a jean jack, shades and a bulky purse where I put lotion, my cellphone, keys, and I don't really wear make-up but I bring chap stick.

(This is what I probably looked like ^)

           I got set and took the bus to the concert. So many people were on the bus. It was really stuffy. I blast U-Kiss's "Standing Still". After a while it gets to Eli's rap and I can't help myself so I rap along, "So cold when you do it to me like that... Frostbite the karma's going to bite back.... I can't believe all of the lies building inside... Cuz I'm on fire and you keep on standing still.... I'm burning down and you keep on standing still..." I sing other parts in my head and Alexander sees my again and I try to hide. "Oh there you," said Alexander.

           "I looked for you at the mall, but you left so I decide to go home and get ready for the concert," I said.

           "Well you took so long and I had to go to the bathroom," he said.

           "Well I met 2ne1.... Did you know their performing at the benefit too. This is so exciting," I said.

           "Well I should know I am Jay Park's assisstant until his other assisstant get better from leukemia, so I am filling in," said Alexander.

           "Why aren't you already at the concert if your assissting him?" I ask.

           "Well I was searching for you..." he replied. I stay quiet. We get to our stop and get off. "What are you waiting for it's going to start." said Alexander cheerfully.

           "Ohhh no we only have 6 minutes," I said. He grabs my hand and we sprint to the concert because the roads were block it made it more difficult. We made it in time. It was packed. There was so many people I got dizzy. "Hey I'm going to help out," said Alexander.

           "Okay see you later," I said.

           "Hey ladies and gentleman thank y'all for coming here tonight. All you here is helping out those in need in Korea and for that we thank you tonight. So everybody get ready for 2ne1," announced the announcer. First they sang "Can't Nobody" the crowd sang along and so did I. They sang the English version so more people sang, when got to Minzy's part I started laughing because some dude took off his shirt and started dancing on stage. After that he got off and tried to dive into the crowd which people actually caught him. Then they sang "Ugly" and this song was really beautiful hearing them vocallize is pretty amazing. Finally they sang "I am The Best". Ohh the crowd was roaring. It was terriffic. "Thank you everyone for coming to this benefit. May you all have a wonderful delightful night!" said CL. "Sarangheyo~" They shout.

  

         "Wasn't that an amazing performance, but get don't you forget about Jay Park up next.." announced the Announcer. Jay Park comes on stage. "What's up everybody I'm not going to perform yet but, I am going to let my cousin perform first. He's new to this and his name is Alexander Park~" shouts Jay. I am starstruck. I can't believe I just met this dude today. I just go out to the mall to do something and Boom I meet some guy I go to school with then I find out later he's related to Jay Park, and his assisstant and he can sing. He the amazing. I feel bad leaving him. Then I realize he was singing his own song called, "Butterflies Can't Fly In The Rain" it sounded so amazing the audience was quiet as if they were scared if they made a peep everything would go wrong. It reminded me of CNBlue and 2am. Also his korean is so amazing I didn't know he was so fluent it kind of meet me a little jealous how amazing he was. He probably has girls all over him I think to myself. "That's my cousin guys. What do you think wasn't he amazing?" asked Jay Park and the crowd goes wild. I hear girls saying, "Alex oppa your so amazing", "Xander oppa your so talented", "Alex Sarangheyo oppa" and I am like just quiet because everything was going to fast. I didn't know what to say or think.

         "Thank you everyone this is my first time singing in front of a huge crowd or stage, and now everyone ready for Jay Park?" Alexander askes and the crowd cheers. Jay Park sings "Star" and "Abandoned". "Thanks everyone for coming Goodnight~," annouced Jay Park. Everyones like "Encore!~ Encore!~ Encore!~"

         "Okay everyone who wants Alexander to comeback too?" askes Jay Park. They sing/rap "Appetizer". Alexander sang parts of the beginning, Jay Park sang the middle, and the rapped the Korean part together. I couldn't believe Alexander could rap too with such a nice voice. I guess you can't judge until you've heard it.