Sky Diving With Jay Park :D

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

        Well me and Jay Park are at the airport parking lot. I think this is outrageous, but I am glad that Alexander is not here. It's 2:40 pm and I decide to call my mom.

        "Hey, where are you? Are you with your boyfriend?" askes my mom.

       "Well yeahh, but he's not my boyfriend mom. He's a famous Korean rapper/singer, and we're just friends," I said.

       "He should be.. Ohh he must be rich guy I see," she said.

       "Mom!" I yelled.

       "Can't a mom tease?" she said, "Be home before 7 okay."

       "Yes mom. I will see you then," I said.

       "Tell your friend he can come and stay for dinner," said my mom.

       "No mom. Bye~" I said.

       "You and your mom must be close," said Jay.

       "Not all the time. Most of the time it's nagging. I guess since it's my birthday she decided to be more calm," I said.

       "That's how mom's show their love. Let's take some diving lessons. This is sort of my first time too," he said.

       "Really and you invite me?" I asked.

        "Yep, let's go," he said, "I should have invited Alex but he decided his project was more important than his girlfriend's birthday." I shrugged. We start walking to the airport and he pays for the lessons. The lessons we're actually pretty fun. We had to jump of a chair with a bag. We practiced using parachutes. After 5 lessons they told us we were ready. We board a plane and it's only me, Jay Park, the trainer dude, and the pilot. I'm starting to panic in my head. I feel my arms starting to get num. "Hey don't get nervous you have me," he said.

        "We are going to jump off a freaking plane and you tell me not to get nervous?" I asked.

        "Just pretend you are flying and that you are one of the birds," he said. I start to picture in my mind. It seemed really peaceful. My body became calm. Jay Park is so reassuring.

        "I'm ready," I said.

         "You guys will jump in 5 minutes get ready," said the trainer. He looked very professional and he was going to dive to. Jay decided to sing a bit. He sang "I Like to Party". Then it was time. Jay jumps and I jump too. The trainer then jumps. I start screaming a little and then I notice this is freaking awesome. "Jay this is amazing! Thanks!" I said.

         "Your welcome," he said, "let's take some pictures. I have my phone."

         "Okay," I said. We did formations. We made a heart, a triangle with the trainer, and a random one. "Okay when I say go pull the parachute cord," said the trainer, "GO!" They got their parachute but I pulled the wrong latch. I try the other one but it's stuck. Then Jay and the trainer reach to me, but Jay was closer. "Here take my hand," he said. I took his hand and he hugged me. Omo this was great. We get to ground safely and intact. "Thanks for saving my life," I said.

         "No problem," he said.

         "Nice work kid," said the trainer giving him a pat on the back. We go to the airport and change back. Jay notices the bandage on my arm. "What happened to your arm?" asked Jay.

         "Well the criminal guy almost killed me and Alexander did nothing," I said.

         "He was probably shocked," Jay said, "he never experience things like that. Let's go to my house. Maybe Alex is waiting for you."