Going Jay Park's Place (Also Alexander's)

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

I narrate~ :)

        So Alexander and Jay Park and brought me pie. I gave one to Jay and Alexander gets mad. I forgot I was playing his girlfriend. Right now there folding their clothes. Omo Jay Park looks so cute I am going to die. He caught me looking at him, Crap!  "You guys fold pretty nice for dudes you know," I said. 

          "Well I am not a good for nothing. I've been doing laundry for Jay since he started living here. I didn't think he was going to even fold his clothes today," said Alexander, "I even do his chores, Jay here is a couch potatoe."

        "Alex stop lying. I'm to busy to do them," said Jay. 

        "It's cute when guys fight. It's like a bromance. I'm going to take a picture of you guys," I said smiling.

        "No I don't like taking pictures," said Alexander.

        "Okay, fine I'll take a picture of Jay," I said.

       "Jay you look so cute, I love this picture! It's going to be my screen saver," I said. Alexander does a stink face.

       "You must be a big fan huh?" he asked.

       "Of course, I am the biggest Jwalker ever," I said, "Wait that sounds weird..."

       "Nahh I love my Jwalkerz. They support me and I thank them for that, and thank you," he said. Alexander gets jelly.

       "Okay I am done folding laundry, can we go now?" asked Alexander. Alexander takes his clothes and heads to the car.

       "Fine grumpy, come on Kim let's go," said Jay. We get our laundry and load the car. It felt weird having laundry and hanging out with Jay Park. It felt very awkward like an upside down turtle you know. You feel sort of out of place. "Hey I call shot gun today," said Alexander.

       "Aww I like riding shot gun," I said.

       "Let Kim sit up front Alex you always get too anyways," said Jay. I smiled and stuck my tongue at Alexander and he did the same. Jay was listening to some boring music so I decided to listen to my mom's ipad since I left my ipod at home. "Hey what you listening to?" asked Jay.

       "I'm listening to this new rookie group called Bangtan Boys aka BTS their pretty awesome. Their lyrics are written by themselves, rapped by the heart, and they try really hard. Them and LC9 made an awesome debut. Right now I am listening to 'We Are Bulletproof'. This song is a must to listen too," I said. 

       "Oh I saw there video for 'No More Dream' I like how they all can rap very well," said Jay Park.          

       "I don't see why you guys like rap so much. It's just dudes talking really fast. Singing is better. You need talent to sing," said Alexander.

       "Alex your just mad because you can't rap, so don't hate," said Jay.

       "I'm not hating, I speak the truth," said Alex.

       "Rapping and singing make songs more unique you know. Also their ways to let your feelings out and be yourself. Rap is like poetry while singing is like story sang from you," I said.

       "I guess you have a point," said Alexander, "Enjoying shot gun?"

       "Yep," I said. Jay pulls up to this luxiorious house and it's looks so fancy you feel so hoboish. It has a nice roof, a nice parking garage, and huge water fountain, and other things that make up an expensive house. "We're here," said Jay.

      "Wait you guys told me that you guys live in apartment with crazy fangirls.... Where are the fangirls or an apartment???" I asked.

      "Wait for it here they come," said Jay. A huge crowd of girls surround us. Jay gets off. "Hey ladies can you back for a moment we need to get inside we have a guest," said Jay.

      "So these girls live here?" I asked Alexander.

      "Now you talk to me. Remember your suppose to be my girlfriend. Stop flirting with my cousin," said Alexander.

      "Well you were sort of mad at me, and being your girlfriend is the most difficult job. I have no idea what to say or do, and I am Jay Park's biggest fan," I said, "and why so many girls live in this house?"

      "Just help me out here. They don't they come from houses near by and there's a laundry room in the middle of where our houses meet so they see us. I feels like living in an apartment since their's only two of us, so we got used to calling this place our apartment.

      "Ohh I guess I can keep playing my part, but your acting skills . You at looking jealous and your face does this weird ducky face when you try. You should try looking in the mirror you look hilarious," I said.

      "So you call that being my girlfriend?? At the Laundry Matt you were constantly talking to Jay. You didn't even look at me when you thanked me for the pie you should've shared with me," Alexander said.

      "I'm sorry it's not likely to meet an i-dol that happens to be one of your bias; I will keep trying okay," I said. 

      "Thanks," he said. Jay got the girls to go away and came to tell us it was safe. "Okay guys you can get out now," Jay said. I took only my purse and left my mom's ipad in Jay's car. Now we enter the house.