Alexander and Jay Park at McDonald's

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

       Alexander Narrates~

      We're in Jay's car deciding what to eat. "Hey Alex what you want to eat?" asked Jay.

      "I don't know you decide your driving," I said.

      "You can't even make your mind on what you want to eat. How did you even get a girlfriend anyways?"asked Jay chuckling. I could think he could tell I was lying to him, but it was to early to tell. "So tell me how you really met her?" he asked.

      "Like I told you yesterday, at school," I said, "Why are you so interested?"

      "Your such a bookworm I just don't know how she saw you when your so busy now. And your my cousin, so I should know this stuff. You usually tell me everything, it just surprising how I just find out you have a girlfriend. I can't wait to tell your mom," he smiled. He knew how mad my mom would get, so I lied again....

      "No don't. Actually yesterday was our first date, and I barely asked her out on Friday....." I said. It felt like he knew I was lying I didn't know what else to say if he said anything else.

     "I see well I am getting us McDonald's and the Drive Thru is packed. I'll let you tell Aunty about your girlie friend. Let's get off I am hungry dude," he said. We just got off. Jay had his wore a different outfit since Kimberly told him he looked like a grandpa. "Omg your Jay Park. Ohh my godd, Ohh my godd, babe take my picture with Jay Park," said this girl. More girls came. They took along time so I decided to order. "Hello may I take your order?" said the cashier.

    "Yeahh, I'll take two Big Mac combos, a chicken sandwich, and Fish Fillet combo," I said.

    "Would you like those combos Large?" she said.

    "The Big Mac combos large and the Fish Fillet combo medium please," I said.

    "That will be $20.16 sir," she said, "Hey do you know Jay Park? I saw you come in with could you get me his autograph?"

    "Here, get his autograph yourself," I said. I went and sat down in a booth while the girls were still all over Jay. He's so concieted dammit. I try so hard and he just lives life to freely. If my mother didn't hold me back I could be bigger than him. Maybe I am just over thinking. He let me do the benefit concert with him, why am I complaining. Ughh I guess I need to try harder. Then Jay comes. "You order yet?" he asked.

    "Yeahh," I said.

    "The usual?" he asked.

    "Yep. I think it's done. Can you get," I said. Well I ordered it..... This happens way too much.

    "Sure cousin, save you the trip," he said. When he got there the cashier girl screamed, "Ohh my godd Jay Park can you sign my forehead. Please I just wanted to meet you so much. Your my idol. Too bad your not apart of 2pm but I still love you!"

    "Okay got a pen?" he asked.

    "Even better I have a purple sharpie," she said and yep he did it. He signed some crazy girl's face. Yep that's my cousin. "Thank you so much I will never wash my face ever again~ I mean it," she shouted.

    "No problem, but can I get my food?" he asked. She gave it to him and she went to work, well she was in her fangirl mode.

    "Jay you need to stop doing that.... That's not cool. She's going to have to work like that. She'll get fired," I said.

    "I couldn't resist she's a fan," he said. He got his two Big Macs combos and chicken sandwich and stuffed his face while I ate my fish sandwich. "I don't understand why aren't you fat yet...." I said.

    "Shut up," he said, "You wanna get your girlfriend something to eat too?"

    "I guess so," I said. I forgot about her. I wonder what's she doing. Wait I don't even know what she wants crap..... I'll just get her pie since she likes pie, that works, but she said she wasn't hungry. I'll get her pie anyways. "Can I get two cherry pies?" I asked the cashier. It was a dude because the girl was told to mop the floor.

    "Okay sir that will be $2.15 sir," he said and I gave him the money. I am sure spending alot of money today. I hope Jay has money to pay for drying the laundry. "Okay sir here is your pies and have a good day," he said handing it to me.

   "You too thanks," I said. Then I walk back to the boothe where Jay is throwing away the garbage. "Done? Okay let's go," he said. When we got back to the laundry matt our laundry was already in the dryer. "Hey you guys I decided to dry your clothes because this lady had to use all the washer since she has 12 children and they need clothes for tomorrow. I hope you don't mind I dryed everything on high," said Kimberly.

   "You what??? My clothes need medium setting. You could have called...." I said and remembered that she doesn't have my number.

   "Well I would have if I had your number," she said.

   "Well you could've just left in the dryer without drying it," I said.

   "I could have but, what if she need to use the dryers. I didn't know when you guys were coming back," she said.

   "Alex stop being a baby. I got pie you want some Kim?" Jay asked. I forgot about the pies...

   "Sure thanks Jay Park," she said.

   "Just call me Jay, and Alex bought it," he said.

   "Oh thanks," she said not even looking at my face. I guess I should get all worked out she was drying our laundry. "Well I should get going since I don't need to watch your laundry no more and mine is finish by," she said.

   "Bye," Jay and me said and she called her mom.

   "Hey my mom had to leave for work so, I don't have a ride," she said.

   "We can give you ride," said Jay.

   "Thanks, you want some pie Jay?" she asked.

   "Sure," he said and she gave him one.

   "Shouldn't you offer me one since I am the one who bought?" I asked.

   "Ohh so want this one?" she asked.

   "Nevermind," I said. This girl I can't believe she offered Jay her pie. I am supposed to be her boyfriend. I have to make another plan before Jay finds out she's not.