So Far My Birthday !!!

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

Me I narrate Alexander's not going to narrate for a while.

        Okay well I almost died, today's my birthday, and Alexander really asked me out. Well Alex asking me out isn't bad. I wasn't ready. You know when you just meet someone really cute. At first your like he's cute, but then he tells you to pretend to be his girlfriend.... Then he really askes you out. Well this is pretty stupid. He should have asked me in the first place. Ohh well but, I did want to say yes... Ughhh this is so complicated. I'm sounding annoying anyways I ditched Alexander. He kinda for not doing anything. Well I guess I am going to walk home. "Kimberly wait up!" he yelled, "stop walking so fast your killing my legs."

        "Your not even breaking a sweat. I'm going home now," I said. Then he runs up to me.

        "Please look I know everything started not good but, you can't be mad at me for not doing anything... Usually in those situations you would be calm so, the criminal doesn't go all crazy," said Alexander.

        "Well he went crazy anyways," I said.

        "You can't walk home.... It's too far maybe I can ask Jay to pick us up. I think he's on break right now," I start walking again, " come on I can buy you pie or something. I'll do anything to stop making you mad,"he said.

        "I want you to go away," I said and he left running the opposite direction. I guess he really left me and I got hungry. I guess this is going to be a long walk... Then he pops out again...

       "Hey I went away like you said. Are you still mad? Come on I'll buy you some candy," he said.

       I start laughing and say, "You sound like a pedofile," and he does a cute dorky face, "I'm kidding you don't.... You still wanna buy me some pie?" I asked.

       "Sure anything for today. You name it and I will bring it to you," he said.

       "Well let's go to Six Flags, Magic Mountain. I never been there and no one could ever take me when it's close by. I know it sounds expensive but, you said you could get me anything today," I said.

       He did a lot of thinking and said, "Okay but, we need to go to the bank. I don't have much on me. Jay gave me his bank account number. I don't think he'll be mad if we don't take too much. Okay let's go." We went to the bus stop since the both of us can't drive yet. It started to get cold because, it was getting windy. Well this was great. I start to get goosebumps... Alexander's to busy listening to his iphone. I decide to listen to my ipod. I play Bangtan Boy's song "We Are Bulletproof". This song is so freaking awesome. If only they released like they were suppose to in 2010 and then I would've not meet the other members. I hope they release more songs. I can't believe they write all of their songs by themselves. Then the bus comes. We get on. The whole ride I listened to U-Kiss songs. I love when they sing in Japanese but I also love when they sing in Korean. If they sang in Chinese too that would be cool. I listen to my favorite songs: "Forbidden Love", "Believe", "Standing Still", "Stop Girl", "Cinderella", "Can't Breathe", "Alone", and "Time To Go". Those songs are my favoritest songs but their other songs are good too. Then we reach the bank and we're around downtown of  L.A. We get off and I turn off my ipod. We go to the bank and Alexander withdraws 300 dollars from Jay Park's account. Then I look at his account balance and it has so many numbers I can't remember it all. It must be cool having a famous rich cousin. "Okay I don't really want to go to Six Flags no more you just want to walk around?"

       "Okay," he said. We go around and he finally takes off his headphones. We still have our backpacks so we looked like tourist. I saw a waterfountain and I asked Alex, "Hey, can we take pictures near the fountain?"

      "Why not," he said.

      "Okay," I said and I decided it was my turn to drag him around. I made him take pictures with me near the fountain. He opened up a bit. He was being a little sour. I should be oh well. Well in the picture a little bit of him looked like Jay Park. "Hey smile!" I said. I got him to smile. Omo he looked so cute I was like he looks like a basket of cute puppies. Seems weird to compare a cute dude to cute puppies haha.

(not related to the story but it was cute <3 ^^)

       Anyways we went to a bunch of random stores. I never really went to these stores. They were pretty top notch stores. Coach, Xoxo, Banana Republic, etc. These stores were ment for famous movie stars. I don't think a normal person could afford this. We went a store I didn't bother to look at the name, the stuff in the store were so awesome looking. The purses we're so cute, but then I saw such a beautiful dress and these cute flats. I couldn't resist.

This dress :DD ^^

The shoes vv

       The dress was so cute I couldn't resist I had to try it on. I wouldn't really wear it any where because I don't like dressing up. Makes me feel awkward wearing a dress. I tried it on anyways. I told Alexander to wait for me and told me not to take long even if 2ne1 or anyone was in here. I tried it on and both flats. It looked great but, I think it looked better with the darker pink flats. I am pretty tall and the dress went above my knees, and the bandage on my are just made it looked worse. Made me feel even awkward o_o. I looked at the price of the dress $195 and shoes $65. I am totally not buying these. I got out and put the dresses away. "You don't like them?" he asked.

      "I do but I don't think it's my style," I said, "Let's get something to eat."

      "Sure," he said. He didn't seem so enthusiastic so I decided to grab his arm and take him to the food court. He looked a little better.